Tell me something interesting ....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Glad to know you admit it 😂😂
Speaking of Info thats worthless here's a bit of my ever expanding Nerdtopia :3 a very small portion of my library and my super Famicom games 50593683_10215379408971464_5984547554107326464_n.jpg 50521866_10215379408651456_7927964064490192896_n.jpg 50321167_10215379408211445_7330994018714648576_n.jpg

R

RodB65

Behind every angry woman, stands a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong!

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Behind every angry woman, stands a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong!
Been there, done that.
A woman gets the last word in any argument and anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument. :giggle:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yeah, it's best to simply nod your head once in awhile to shown that you are listening and then say that you are sorry regardless of what you supposedly did. :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Some psychologists argue that we fall in love with someone who is similar to the parent with whom we have unresolved childhood issues, unaware we are seeking to resolve this childhood relationship in adulthood. o_O
In many cases this is true however the reasons could be called 'Freudian' and in our case that is far from true. We are not like each others parents nor are we mirror opposites. We were not even looking for love when we stumbled into each other here. It didn't just happen and we started to recognize the Lord had a hand in it about November. Too many coincidences to be coincidental. We realized it was not an accident, nor ships passing in the night or desperation. We and both accepted life on life's terms so we both resisted the growing attraction till we admitted to each other that we were each surprised by it. I'll spare you the details as there are so many and so complicated I doubt if two humans could arrange such a match.

Feb 28, 2016
oh yes, time and time again we will fail as we struggle to acknowledge the Faith/Strength
that He bestows upon us as we grow in our journey, but God never stalls to give us a hand-up,
for He gives us His cup of blessing to drink from...

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Some psychologists argue that we fall in love with someone who is similar to the parent with whom we have unresolved childhood issues, unaware we are seeking to resolve this childhood relationship in adulthood. o_O
Nothing remotely like that happening here lol.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
In many cases this is true however the reasons could be called 'Freudian' and in our case that is far from true. We are not like each others parents nor are we mirror opposites. We were not even looking for love when we stumbled into each other here. It didn't just happen and we started to recognize the Lord had a hand in it about November. Too many coincidences to be coincidental. We realized it was not an accident, nor ships passing in the night or desperation. We and both accepted life on life's terms so we both resisted the growing attraction till we admitted to each other that we were each surprised by it. I'll spare you the details as there are so many and so complicated I doubt if two humans could arrange such a match.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Yeah, it's best to simply nod your head once in awhile to shown that you are listening and then say that you are sorry regardless of what you supposedly did. :)
My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else.. :giggle:

I remember as a child watching a certain TV show and even a cartoon once where a husband and wife are in a scenario in which the wife just keeps saying random things to her husband and regardless of what she says, the husband just continues to answer, "YES DEAR." I didn't get it when I was a child, but I get it now. :giggle:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else.. :giggle:

I remember as a child watching a certain TV show and even a cartoon once where a husband and wife are in a scenario in which the wife just keeps saying random things to her husband and regardless of what she says, the husband just continues to answer, "YES DEAR." I didn't get it when I was a child, but I get it now. :giggle:
Yes Dan.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Actually, I have never had such experiences. I always receive the greatest of respect from the wome

peanut.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Yeah, it's a good survival tactic for husbands. :)

R

RodB65

There are two excellent theories about arguing with women,... But neither one works! ;):coffee:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

God orchestrated and choreographed the relationship that you now both have. When I joined this site I wasn't really looking for a future wife either but for some reason something good happened to me. I was surprised as well and very grateful to God that I now have a loving and faithful wife
"I had second thoughts at the start,
I said to myself,
Hold on to your heart.
Now I know the woman that you are,
You're wonderful so far

And it's more than I hoped for..."