Tell me something interesting ....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Speaking of Wisconsin here are directions you'd more than likely get when coming up here

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The dog is definitely better at it than the horse.

Now if this was for real I'd bet on the horse. KAPOW! with a horse hoof can floor the biggest dog. But in play, the dog is just too fast for the horse to keep up with. Especially when the horse lies down. He just can't flip over and get up fast enough.

Aug 2, 2009
The stupidity of Walmart

I waited in line for several minutes at the self checkout. While scanning my stuff, a can of fuel injection cleaner says "authorization needed'. Normally the cashier punches in a few numbers and that takes care of it, but this time the girl either didn't know how or the computer was acting up. She says she'll be right back and goes to find a manager I guess... a couple minutes later she comes back and tells me that I have to go through the regular checkout with that item. I told her I've purchased it through self checkout many times before. She has nothing to say. I told her to just void it. I'm not waiting in another line because they can't figure out how to work their computer.

Why the heck does Walmart need to check ID for fuel injector cleaner? You can't drink it and it smells like gasoline. ¡Es stupido!

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Dagashi Kashi is one of the strangest Romance animes I've seen in a while (ive Monster Musume Everyday life with Monster girls so thats saying alot!) Its a rom com thats also about Japanese Candy...its far stranger than that already sounds 🤣

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
What's weird about that? Lots of romances have a strong bias toward candy. ;)

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
What's weird about that? Lots of romances have a strong bias toward candy. ;)
Probably because this is borderline product placement pro candy 😂 if you wanna learn about wooing girls and tons of Japanese candy facts there ya go 😏

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
The pressure at the center of the earth is estimated to be four million times what it is at the surface, but since it comes from all directions-there is no gravity there.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Colorado is similar. We got a couple of inches last week that melted as fast as it dropped since it was 37 degrees. I've seen it snow the first week of June here.
Speaking of snow in May............... 20190520_194255.jpg

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Wow! I continued to be amazed by the weather!! We didn't get this much last week. Today we were at 80 degrees, humid, and thunder showers.
We got roughly 4 to 6 inches as of this morning. Spring snow is a bear to shovel because it has a considerably higher water content thus is a lot heavier. Colorado tends to get real dry powdery snow in the winter months but really wet in the fall and spring.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Move to Tennessee. We got plenty room left.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Move to Tennessee. We got plenty room left.
I've only been in Tennessee twice in my life for short visits with my Dad's aunt but not for long enough to become at all familiar with the state.

In reality our weather here is very mild especially when you consider our elevation and storms like we got last night are relatively rare. Our "average" May snowfall is less than an inch. This year had the heaviest snowfall for the month in over 40 years.