Tell your member crush here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hate to break it to you, but their cheesecakes are mass produced and shipped in frozen.
Yes, but the restaurant itself is not a factory that produces the cheesecake. Their mass produced shipped in frozen cheesecakes are better than any homemade cheesecake that I have ever tasted. Have you tried their cheesecake? :p

Apr 15, 2014
Yes, but the restaurant itself is not a factory that produces the cheesecake. Their mass produced shipped in frozen cheesecakes are better than any homemade cheesecake that I have ever tasted. Have you tried their cheesecake? :p
Yes, I have... And it's ok. Did you know that I have a business making cheesecake?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Yes, I have... And it's ok. Did you know that I have a business making cheesecake?
I didn't know that you had a business making cheesecake. If the cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory is just "ok" in comparison to your cheesecake, then your cheesecake must be absolutely heavenly! :p

heavenlylogo.jpg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
That's the best you've ever tasted? Dude you really need to get out more. There is a whole world of cheesecakes better than that.

And yes I know it's a restaurant. They are still made in a factory and they are still not as good as homemade.

Sep 6, 2013
Mailmandan, never let anyone ruin your love of Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. :cool: I like them too, even though they are hideously expensive.

H

Hellooo

I picked up a whole mango key lime cheesecake from cheesecake factory for my dad's birthday dinner last year. It was so good, it has a vanilla coconut crust.
Ain't no shame, mailmandan!

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Well, she may come along one day, or perhaps I'll be the one who crosses her path. Either way...

[video=youtube;1AJmKkU5POA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJmKkU5POA[/video]

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
That's the best you've ever tasted? Dude you really need to get out more. There is a whole world of cheesecakes better than that.

And yes I know it's a restaurant. They are still made in a factory and they are still not as good as homemade.
Well I've had various homemade cheesecakes, I've had cheesecake at various restaurants and on different cruise ships. Call me crazy, but I still like Cheesecake Factory cheesecake the best. ;)

30.jpg

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Mailmandan, never let anyone ruin your love of Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. :cool: I like them too, even though they are hideously expensive.
There are two things that nobody will ever ruin my love for and that is Cheesecake Factory cheesecake and Kansas City BBQ! ;)

B

bowharp

Well, she may come along one day, or perhaps I'll be the one who crosses her path. Either way...

don't get me wrong about Michael, I like some of his songs..

but Michael Buble should make his next song to his fans called, "Still, haven't met you yet and I'll never will".

a bit more realistic to his fans out there.... :p *sigh* Michael..

Last edited by a moderator:
May 25, 2015

Michael Buble <3 Be still, my beating heart.

N

ntw1103

On the Jacob topic. I don't think I've ever romanticized the story, but I will admit to using that story though.. Whenever I come across a girl who is getting pressure from a guy, or her boyfriend. I tell them that if he isn't willing to work, much less wait, seven years for her, he isn't worth it. Basically using it as a basis for creating a higher standard for boys/men. Usually causes contemplation on their part.
On topic: I find interesting the quantity of posts that don't contain actual crushes, although some of them are quite humorous. :)
In the past, I've had crushes on: TruColors86, Grace-Like-Rain, Perid0t, BuyMeAChicken, and JesusMyOnly.
Currently I have a tiny crush on Minnesotahipster. There is another user that I really like, but some things must remain private..
*dies from embarrassment*

Apr 15, 2014
Yeah, I have a few crushes. It's a blast getting to know people though. I'm not taking anything too seriously till it's time to take things seriously. Sure is enjoyable.

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
it's okay I know you love me <3 :p

Feb 14, 2015
What you have to tell us ntw1103.
As for all of you copying me with having a crush on cheesecake. I said it first so it's mine.
Though I do agree with ntw1103 about how some things are should remain private. So that's why I won't tell anyone who my real crush is. But at lest you all know two of my crushes. Jesus, and cheesecake. The other one I will never tell.