Terrified: Husband watches raw Gore

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MariaJoy01

Nov 17, 2017
Update: I appreciate all who prayed and replied. I leave tomorrow morning with my daughter. I am trying to leave peacefully without law enforcement. He has told me to leave and to take the baby with me. Not sure what's next.

Aug 8, 2017
Today I went on my husband's computer, he has been acting strange recently so I went to check his browsing history. He had been watching videos of father's running over their children and of Isis beheadings! I just found out and I'm terrified. I don't know what to do but I am so scared. Christmas is in a few days and I want to survive the holidays but I am scared. I don't know who to tell, or if I should confront him. I have a 1 year old daughter and he has been violent once but that was 9 months ago
How long have you been with him

Aug 8, 2017
Wait a minute am I tripping? I think you all need to slow down. This is your husband, right?
Just because this man looked at 2 awful and disturbing things while surfing the web, really doesn't mean nothing.
You know how many things I've seen on the internet.
If I were you i'd be more worried about him pressing kidnapping charges on you for disappearing with you daughter not telling him nothing. can you imagine waking up and your child is gone.
That's crazy. You need to at least ask him "what the heck are you doing watching that kinda stuff"
For deals I think this is blown way out of proportion.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You need to read her latest update. He TOLD her to leave and take the kids.. And the fact that he's watching ISIS beheadings and videos of FATHERS RUNNING OVER THEIR CHILDREN WITH CARS, doesn't concern you in the least? Seriously?

Wait a minute am I tripping? I think you all need to slow down. This is your husband, right?
Just because this man looked at 2 awful and disturbing things while surfing the web, really doesn't mean nothing.
If I were you i'd be more worried about him pressing kidnapping charges on you for disappearing with you daughter not telling him nothing. can you imagine waking up and your child is gone.
That's crazy. You need to at least ask him "what the heck are you doing watching that kinda stuff"

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Good luck, Maria. God is with you. :)

Update: I appreciate all who prayed and replied. I leave tomorrow morning with my daughter. I am trying to leave peacefully without law enforcement. He has told me to leave and to take the baby with me. Not sure what's next.

blake-34

Jan 7, 2018
hey i saw you commented on something about the chat not working in google chrome browser for some people. im having the same issue. I can use the chat all good when im a guest but when i log in it only gives me the option to download the chat thing. but when i do that, it doesn't work i think cuz i have Windows 7. how can i use the chat in google chrome browser? please help

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
hey i saw you commented on something about the chat not working in google chrome browser for some people. im having the same issue. I can use the chat all good when im a guest but when i log in it only gives me the option to download the chat thing. but when i do that, it doesn't work i think cuz i have Windows 7. how can i use the chat in google chrome browser? please help
Although this is not the forum to be asking these questions (we do have a number of threads on this subject in the Tech Forum), I'll answer it here. The new chat is NOT browser based, it is app based to make it more friendly to mobile devices.

Once you have downloaded the app you need to go into your download file and run the file, It should prompt you to load Adobe Air in that process. Once the file is downloaded and run you will have a new icon on your desktop that you will click to enter chat.

Unlike the old chat, once you have the app loaded and run you can enter the chat without having to log into the main site anymore.

I can guarantee that win7 has nothing to do with it because I'm running an old win7 computer.

Feb 28, 2016
==============================================

you must be very, very, young! can you even imagine your child, or anyone's child,
coming into the room without you knowing that they are there and them standing there watching
such devilishness???

Aug 8, 2017
ok so she should call the FBI on her husband before she even asks him, but after the holidays of course.
and I'm childish

Aug 8, 2017
==============================================

you must be very, very, young! can you even imagine your child, or anyone's child,
coming into the room without you knowing that they are there and them standing there watching
such devilishness???
Do u have children? Do they have access to the internet?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
She doesn't need to ask him if he's watching it or not. She's seen the proof on his computer/phone...

ok so she should call the FBI on her husband before she even asks him, but after the holidays of course.
and I'm childish

blake-34

Jan 7, 2018
i downloaded Adobe Air and re ran the .exe and it worked. Thank youu

H

heartofdavid

If you watch the news on the mexican channels they show all the gore from crashes and when the cartels chop off heads. Nothing is censored.
Nothing gorier than a bullfight..

You people need to get real.
A man kills a chicken and yall holler divorce,run for your life.

justjess

Jan 8, 2018
If he has been violent before, I would be careful, I know the holidays are over so you might have already figured out the situation, but if you are still with him I would talk to him and ask him to get help. (But do so over the phone, where you are safe in case he gets violent again.)