What rhymes with orange
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
No it doesn't
I did not have to use a search engine for my offeringSporange.
You're welcome.
(But seriously. Google it.)
Offer , offer. Bo boffer. Banna fana fo foer. Me, my mo mofer. Boffer.I did not have to use a search engine for my offering![]()
Dear folks, it was a joke - or a riddle.What rhymes with orange
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
No it doesn't
I did not have to use a search engine for my offering![]()
What rhymes with orange
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
No it doesn't
Where doesn't what rhyme with glut?Depends where you live. Some places, "what" rhymes with "glut." "Whut?"
Nope. Meringue is pronounced "muh-RANG", not "MERringe".meringue as in the Pie..
How do I explain the South to you?strut doesnt rhyme with what
unless you pronounce it 'whut' lol
neither does glut.