Thank you 😊

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 22, 2020
i posted here yesterday and i am overwhelmed with the amount of feedback i received. those of you have replied i thank you so much for taking the time to share with me your verses and when i get a laptop i will be able to respond to other better! there were so many posts that made me tear up and feel safe inside. my man is so happy that i am happy, he really means well for me and i do know he’s a little rough around the edges but that’s what i love about him 🥰
i am so happy inside with the way you all took the time to help me sort these thoughts out and i know there will be a time that i will help others. i find peace knowing that i can trust in Him when i feel that i dont know what to do.
Please be safe out there everyone and i would like to say that i am not comfortable with private conversations if you are a male. i dont want people take my post as an invitation for small talk with other males. i am happy where i am and yes we have troubles but what couple doesn’t. i would love to hear more about accepting Jesus into my heart and listen to real life testimonies.
God Bless Everyone during this time tomorrow
p.s
my children n man had an awesome day! we understand this is one day at a time and i said to him. i am not gonna fight you but i will try to have 100million strangers help me pray for you ☺️ he almost cried lol

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
i posted here yesterday and i am overwhelmed with the amount of feedback i received. those of you have replied i thank you so much for taking the time to share with me your verses and when i get a laptop i will be able to respond to other better! there were so many posts that made me tear up and feel safe inside. my man is so happy that i am happy, he really means well for me and i do know he’s a little rough around the edges but that’s what i love about him 🥰
i am so happy inside with the way you all took the time to help me sort these thoughts out and i know there will be a time that i will help others. i find peace knowing that i can trust in Him when i feel that i dont know what to do.
Please be safe out there everyone and i would like to say that i am not comfortable with private conversations if you are a male. i dont want people take my post as an invitation for small talk with other males. i am happy where i am and yes we have troubles but what couple doesn’t. i would love to hear more about accepting Jesus into my heart and listen to real life testimonies.
p.s
my children n man had an awesome day! we understand this is one day at a time and i said to him. i am not gonna fight you but i will try to have 100million strangers help me pray for you ☺️ he almost cried lol
Humm real life testimonies.. Well mine is not that enthralling but i will share it with you anyway..

I was born into a roman catholic family and grew up in that religion. I became an altar boy at 6 years old and did 10 years every Sunday.. I lived in a family that had a family tradition of always supplying one sibling to the church as either a priest or a nun,, My uncle was and still is a priest..

Anyway i became a lax catholic when i left home and started working.. I did an apprenticeship and started working as a tradesman in a Steel making plant.. I started to get into the New Age type stuff, that's when i started having little discussions with one of my trades assistants.. He was a SDA a seventh day Adventist. Anyway he eventually offered to get me a Bible for free and as i remembered a few Bible stories from my childhood i thought why not i have never actually read a Bible before so i may as well give it a go..

Anyway i took that Bible and started at the first page Genesis 1 and kept on reading it like a book.. and about a Year to a year and a half later i had read it all.. By the time i had read Matthew chapters 5 and 6 i know i would never be a roman catholic again and of course i had given up on the New Age movement too.. But it was not until i finished reading Romans 7 that it all clicked in my head.. That's when i first understood the true Way of salvation.. By believing Jesus and trusting in the wonderful loving gift of Atonement He had secured for me by His sacrafical death on the cross.. I was blown away with admiration and... well just in awe of the wisdom of God and how he overcame the sabotarge satan had done upon humanity.. I was in tears when i finaly really embraced the Love of the truth of the Gospel of my LORD Jesus Christ..

Anyway i read on till the end of Revelation to gain more understanding and had a lot of incredible dreams as God caused me to understand many things that i would never have understood by my own limited intellect..

Anyway that was 30 years ago and i am still as confident in my perfect LORD Jesus today as i was when i first believed.. 30 years ago i became a different person with a completely changed view of life and this world.. It can often get saddening to see how many people are rejecting the love of God and how many people who seem to be unable to believe that the Way of salvation is so simple and easy.. His Yoke is indeed light so light it actually lifts me up and keeps me up.. :giggle:

Thanks for asking for my Testimony, i am sure it is no where near as exciting as some others i have read but it was a joy to think about it and share it with you Darlene..(y)

Mar 22, 2020
Humm real life testimonies.. Well mine is not that enthralling but i will share it with you anyway..

I was born into a roman catholic family and grew up in that religion. I became an altar boy at 6 years old and did 10 years every Sunday.. I lived in a family that had a family tradition of always supplying one sibling to the church as either a priest or a nun,, My uncle was and still is a priest..

Anyway i became a lax catholic when i left home and started working.. I did an apprenticeship and started working as a tradesman in a Steel making plant.. I started to get into the New Age type stuff, that's when i started having little discussions with one of my trades assistants.. He was a SDA a seventh day Adventist. Anyway he eventually offered to get me a Bible for free and as i remembered a few Bible stories from my childhood i thought why not i have never actually read a Bible before so i may as well give it a go..

Anyway i took that Bible and started at the first page Genesis 1 and kept on reading it like a book.. and about a Year to a year and a half later i had read it all.. By the time i had read Matthew chapters 5 and 6 i know i would never be a roman catholic again and of course i had given up on the New Age movement too.. But it was not until i finished reading Romans 7 that it all clicked in my head.. That's when i first understood the true Way of salvation.. By believing Jesus and trusting in the wonderful loving gift of Atonement He had secured for me by His sacrafical death on the cross.. I was blown away with admiration and... well just in awe of the wisdom of God and how he overcame the sabotarge satan had done upon humanity.. I was in tears when i finaly really embraced the Love of the truth of the Gospel of my LORD Jesus Christ..

Anyway i read on till the end of Revelation to gain more understanding and had a lot of incredible dreams as God caused me to understand many things that i would never have understood by my own limited intellect..

Anyway that was 30 years ago and i am still as confident in my perfect LORD Jesus today as i was when i first believed.. 30 years ago i became a different person with a completely changed view of life and this world.. It can often get saddening to see how many people are rejecting the love of God and how many people who seem to be unable to believe that the Way of salvation is so simple and easy.. His Yoke is indeed light so light it actually lifts me up and keeps me up.. :giggle:

Thanks for asking for my Testimony, i am sure it is no where near as exciting as some others i have read but it was a joy to think about it and share it with you Darlene..(y)
@ Adstar good morning and thank you for sharing with me :) honestly to a person like me its perfect!
i have had so many experiences exploring religions i am happy to with christians way of life. i have my own Bible. it was given to me and its a Holy Bible KJV. no fancy linings or gold edges just a plain black book with very fine pages. i love it because it has old stuff like how they use to speak with a lot of “th’s”: i dont know what the right kind of bible is needed but that to me works and still speaks the word of God

may your day be blessed and home/family safe during this time.
thank you again

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
p.s
My wife is named Darlene. She says that you carry your happiness with you and from your post I would say that you carry it well.

As yourself, I believe that trusting God is the only way to have peace in your mind, joy in your heart, and a bounce in your step.

Yes, it is good to be happy where you currently are and to trust in God to carry you to where you truly need to be. The real life testimonies of frequent regular contributors will be found in their extensive post history.

Everyone has a story to tell and thank you for telling a page of yours. Looking forward to your posts. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

Mar 22, 2020
My wife is named Darlene. She says that you carry your happiness with you and from your post I would say that you carry it well.

As yourself, I believe that trusting God is the only way to have peace in your mind, joy in your heart, and a bounce in your step.

Yes, it is good to be happy where you currently are and to trust in God to carry you to where you truly need to be. The real life testimonies of frequent regular contributors will be found in their extensive post history.

Everyone has a story to tell and thank you for telling a page of yours. Looking forward to your posts. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.
@tourist 😊 thank you so much! the more i feel love of God the more confident i feel that i will be okay and my home (families) will be safe. my anxiety has gotten so bad that i tend to create my own sickness thinking i am sick but when i remember “ i am not going out and about other than my 2 week shopping trip” i have no reason to be worried! lol and boy your own brain i believe is and can be our worst enemies.

i am so thankful that we have so many people here who are so welcoming 💞🌸✨ my middle name is Joy. i was named after the nurses who helped my mother when no one else would. her family was poor and couldn’t travel to be with her and the family from my fathers side never accepted her. i love little stuff like that about my beginnings. my favourite is how my Dad tells me of the day i was born. it was early in the morning on the clearest day and the sun was extra bright but it was the coldest day ever in years! lol i love it. stuff like this is special to me.

having horrible experiences throughout life doesn’t define who you are... its time and how you utilize yourself in the moment that matters to me (mind,body, soul, & faith) that last one has been recently added in the past few years. after years of thinking and acting like i was doing right and trying to be right i never knew how wrong i was because of how empty and lost i felt every night. idk if that makes sense but watching testimonies actually help me sort out my own mess.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
@tourist 😊 thank you so much! the more i feel love of God the more confident i feel that i will be okay and my home (families) will be safe. my anxiety has gotten so bad that i tend to create my own sickness thinking i am sick but when i remember “ i am not going out and about other than my 2 week shopping trip” i have no reason to be worried! lol and boy your own brain i believe is and can be our worst enemies.

i am so thankful that we have so many people here who are so welcoming 💞🌸✨ my middle name is Joy. i was named after the nurses who helped my mother when no one else would. her family was poor and couldn’t travel to be with her and the family from my fathers side never accepted her. i love little stuff like that about my beginnings. my favourite is how my Dad tells me of the day i was born. it was early in the morning on the clearest day and the sun was extra bright but it was the coldest day ever in years! lol i love it. stuff like this is special to me.

having horrible experiences throughout life doesn’t define who you are... its time and how you utilize yourself in the moment that matters to me (mind,body, soul, & faith) that last one has been recently added in the past few years. after years of thinking and acting like i was doing right and trying to be right i never knew how wrong i was because of how empty and lost i felt every night. idk if that makes sense but watching testimonies actually help me sort out my own mess.
Your whole post makes a lot of sense.

I can relate to anxiety. Each morning before I go to work I give all of my anxieties over to God and ask Him to calm my fears.

I do most of the weekly grocery shopping and completed it this morning. God blessed me with scoring a 6 pack of Mega Sparkle paper towels which happen to be our brand. Got everything on the list but had to go to a couple stores to get it all.

Regarding being cold the day you were born I was born on a cold day too in January. I enjoyed your heartfelt thoughtful reply.

God Bless You.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
@ Adstar good morning and thank you for sharing with me :) honestly to a person like me its perfect!
i have had so many experiences exploring religions i am happy to with christians way of life. i have my own Bible. it was given to me and its a Holy Bible KJV. no fancy linings or gold edges just a plain black book with very fine pages. i love it because it has old stuff like how they use to speak with a lot of “th’s”: i dont know what the right kind of bible is needed but that to me works and still speaks the word of God

may your day be blessed and home/family safe during this time.
thank you again
You keep that KJV Bible :) I have one also (y) A big one with big letters, it helps me with my less then perfect eye sight :geek:.. But i mostly use the Bible i have on my Computer it has a search feature that helps me find the verses i am looking for.. Here is the website for it.. it is free in different versions Mobile and computer::

Pure Bible Search

Mar 22, 2020
Hello again Darlene, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. View attachment 213598
Thank you i am but happy to say that i have been busy with my kids and having fun with them. i’m scared but not , it’s beautiful and hard to explain:) i feel like i am born again and worthy of love that i have search so hard for, today i feel amazing and how much my existence has meaning now :) i hope your day was beautiful and tomorrow you will be even better 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Mar 22, 2020
thats how i feel! all this anguish and pain i feel is gone :) thank you all for the wonderful love you have shown me and continue to show for my faith is God is pure and i shall have no more fears, for followers of Jesus Christ will share this love and we will have faith in each other that we know in our hearts what to do if we dont, ask for guidance what i have been doing and yesterday was the most beautiful day for me. thank you all for being so kind and patient 🥰 like our God 💖💖💖💖💖