Thank You Lord for making yourself abundantly clear.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
1977 words and excluding spaces 8367 characters. 77 verses posted here. I am sure there are more.

Verses to follow...

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
1 Corinthians 13:4‭-‬7 ESV
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

1 Corinthians 13:13 ESV
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Galatians 5:22‭-‬23 ESV
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Colossians 4:6 ESV
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

Proverbs 15:1 ESV
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 ESV
Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

2 Timothy 1:7 ESV
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Ephesians 4:29 ESV
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

1 Peter 1:22 ESV
Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart,

Ephesians 4:32 ESV
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

John 13:34 ESV
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Colossians 3:13 ESV
Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

Proverbs 18:13 ESV
If one gives an answer before he hears, it is his folly and shame.

1 John 4:11 ESV
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

James 4:11 ESV
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.

1 Thessalonians 4:9 ESV
Now concerning brotherly love you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another,

Colossians 3:9 ESV
Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices

Ephesians 5:21 ESV
Submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.

Ephesians 4:2 ESV
With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,

Romans 12:10 ESV
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

1 John 3:11 ESV
For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Romans 15:7 ESV
Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.

Romans 13:8 ESV
Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

John 15:12 ESV
“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you

and...

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
John 13:35 ESV
By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

John 13:34-35 ESV
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

John 13:14 ESV
If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.

Proverbs 29:11 ESV
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Proverbs 14:29 ESV
Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.

1 Peter 4:9 ESV
Show hospitality to one another without grumbling.

1 Peter 4:8 ESV
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.

1 Peter 3:8 ESV
Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind.

James 5:9 ESV
Do not grumble against one another, brothers, so that you may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing at the door.

James 1:19 ESV
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

Hebrews 10:24 ESV
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,

Colossians 3:8 ESV
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.

Philippians 2:3 ESV
Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Galatians 5:13 ESV
For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

Romans 14:13 ESV
Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother.

Romans 12:16 ESV
Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.

Mark 9:50 ESV
Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, how will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.”

Leviticus 19:18 ESV
You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

1 John 4:7 ESV
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

1 John 3:23 ESV
And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us.

Galatians 5:26 ESV
Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Galatians 5:15 ESV
But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another.

Romans 14:19 ESV
So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Proverbs 19:11 ESV
Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense.

Proverbs 18:21 ESV
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

2 John 1:5 ESV
And now I ask you, dear lady—not as though I were writing you a new commandment, but the one we have had from the beginning—that we love one another.

1 Peter 5:5 ESV
Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

James 1:19-20 ESV
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Galatians 6:2 ESV
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Proverbs 20:3 ESV
It is an honor for a man to keep aloof from strife, but every fool will be quarreling.

Proverbs 18:2 ESV
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

Proverbs 17:27 ESV
Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding.

Psalm 19:14 ESV
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

1 Thessalonians 5:15 ESV
See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone.

1 Thessalonians 3:12 ESV
And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, as we do for you,

Romans 15:5 ESV
May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus,

Proverbs 26:12 ESV
Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Proverbs 17:14 ESV
The beginning of strife is like letting out water, so quit before the quarrel breaks out.

Proverbs 8:12-13 ESV
“I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and I find knowledge and discretion. The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

Ephesians 4:15 ESV
Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,

1 Corinthians 12:25 ESV
That there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another.

John 15:17 ESV
These things I command you, so that you will love one another.

Amos 3:3 ESV
“Do two walk together, unless they have agreed to meet?

Proverbs 29:20 ESV
Do you see a man who is hasty in his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Proverbs 10:19 ESV
When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.

2 Thessalonians 1:3 ESV
We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing.

Ephesians 4:3 ESV
Eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Galatians 5:22-26 ESV
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

1 Corinthians 11:33 ESV
So then, my brothers, when you come together to eat, wait for one another—

1 Corinthians 7:5 ESV
Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 1:10 ESV
I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.

Proverbs 16:32 ESV
Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.

Proverbs 15:18 ESV
A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.

G

Godsgirl83

Wow! What a great collection of reminders!
Thanks for taking the time to put this together and share.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
@I just think it is amazing how often He told us how we are to love and treat one another. That is a lot of scripture centered on love. We are so blessed with Him