Thank you ROBO-OP

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Thank you for putting all the time in to determine what software would best replace the old website software. I can't imagine how many options you had to sort through and how long it took to evaluate them all and then learn this one well enough to make the switch.

I also can't guess all the work that went into making the switch and working hard to make sure no important data was lost.

I want to say thank you for all the effort you put into making this site available to us all.

I also want to encourage anyone reading this post to please trust God to increase your monthly income so that you can have a regular monthly withdrawal to Christian Chat (if you don't already) to support the ministry from which you and so many others benefit.

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
Thanks guys for the encouragement and support! :)

Gman

Nov 30, 2017
Thank you for putting all the time in to determine what software would best replace the old website software. I can't imagine how many options you had to sort through and how long it took to evaluate them all and then learn this one well enough to make the switch.

I also can't guess all the work that went into making the switch and working hard to make sure no important data was lost.

I want to say thank you for all the effort you put into making this site available to us all.

I also want to encourage anyone reading this post to please trust God to increase your monthly income so that you can have a regular monthly withdrawal to Christian Chat (if you don't already) to support the ministry from which you and so many others benefit.
I agree completely with you and also praying for him that the Lord may keep him strong. I also encourage everyone to support the work because everything cost money and just as it is written: if the willingness is there the gift is acceptable according to what one has not according to what one does not have.