Thankfulness in the midst of being single day 7 & day 8

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadowwolg
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shadowwolg

Guest
I forgot to post yesterday s poo I will add it to today's...however I would have to say...both posts are about the same.....yesterday...I basically did whatever I wanted....I did go in an clean for about 5 hours but I got up when I wanted to.....I went to bed when I wanted to .......today really is no different....I have 5 hours of volunteer work ...to do tonight but the rest of the day I did pretty much nothing...listened to some music.....drew some....but did nothing really...but then again....I would trade this in for some noise...expectations....companionship...but that is not where I am.....was reading g James again....have noticed that chapters 2-5 don't bother me...it's chapter one..the doubter.....it hit me..that's me...I doubt that God's plan as me being single is what's best for me right now......my struggles, my sin, my addiction, is built around that lack of trust, lack of belief...that being single is the best for me...for now.....how do I overcome the doubt, lack of trust......keep going to God....using His word to remind me who I am....keep taking time to write, draw, pray, read.........well at least that is my plan. ........now to stick to it........