The 2nd Wilderness Journey Prophecy. When will it happen or has it already happened?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 27, 2019
All praises to Ahayah Bahasham Yashaya Wa Raach!
——
To everyone reading this look at these videos and decide for yourselves.
——
After watching I ask why wasn’t these maps included in the education system since they are a part of history, Were they hiding something?
——
You’ll see Cartographers Of Ancient maps who documented true Biblical locations from 1400’s, 1500’s, 1600’s, 1700’s, 1800’s, of Africa showing the true locations of the places in the Bible: Jerusalem Zion, Mt sinai, Edom, Egypt, Eden, Tigris Euphrates Pishon Gihon rivers That flow from Eden, land of the giants, Tower of Babel, Sodom and Gomorrah etc.
——
There were also two explorers in the 1970’s that found the true location of Mt. Sinai and documented it, it’s on YouTube. Watch it! It’s called :
——
Finding the mountain of Moses, the real Mt. Sinai in Saudi Arabia.

Two YouTube channels I know of that post these maps are:
Truthunveiled777
Promisetobless
——
There are others but these are more in-depth.
——
Also the people in those areas commented and verified that those locations are true and exact but go by a different name today.
Very interesting!

Jul 27, 2019
——
Mt. Zion is the center of the navel of the earth.
——

Mar 28, 2016
Scripture confirms that we Israelites are speaking with a stammering tongue which is English because it’s not our language. Scripture says that’s how Ahayah will speak to His people in the last days:
——
Isaiah 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speake to this people.
Scripture confirms tou have taken the meaning of that verse and turned it upside down taking away the understanding of God. It not about the flesh or language of one nation against another.

Stammering tongues are mocking tongues languages .

God mocking the Jew by bringing prophecy by the gentiles nations at Pentecost The unbelieving Jew refusing to get under all thing written in the law and the prophets(sola scriptura) Having developed their own source of faith according to what the eyes see. . . their own flesh.

Jul 23, 2018
You are still here mr black hebrew cultist?
Kaygirl and i see right through you.

You lying deciever

You remind me of some demon infested liar banging two trash can lids together.
Black hebrew radical silly garbage.

Red light flashing. Fake...Fake...Fake...Fake

Mar 28, 2016
The reformation came over two thousand years ago. Why do some Jew cry out to wall as if the Son of man has not come?

The time of the tribulation of Jacob is still here a time like never before one that continues. Men looking to the flesh, what the eyes see rather than walking by faith as prescribed. . the unseen eternal. .

Some are crying out for his return with a wailing wall? They still hope their flesh could profit.. Even though Jesus said his own flesh profits for nothing.

Which earth (1) the corrupted or the temporal or (2) the new incorruptible the new eternal heavenly Jerusalem . . Zion not seen ?

Jul 23, 2018
"I am a Blood born Hebrew Israelite That has been awakened by Ahayah God in Yashaya Christ being taught by Wa Raach the Holy Spirit."
I could smell ya before I googled your "ahaya" mess a few days ago.

You lure them in with a few parallels before you pull the covers off to proudly reveal you phonyness.
Pure phoney.
Racist bunch. Pure garbage

Jul 23, 2018
——
Just want clarify:
Ethiopians, Egyptians, Libyans and Canaanites are Africans not Jews, they were never referred to as Hebrews in scripture. Also Israelis are not Jews either.
——
No bloodline ever mixed in scripture.
Either you are a Jew or a gentile
From the Father not the mother.
I can see satan working through you

Jul 23, 2018
You have a twin brother.
He is nation of islam.
Another racist cult .
Both of them with a christian cloak

Mar 28, 2016
I think it’s funny how you don’t question the fake jewish people for lying about their identity when they don’t fit one prophecy yet you gladly accept them who are NOT Biblical Jews.
That’s amazing to me!
——
By the way what’s your nationality?
You know mines.
I'm' of the Heinz 57 variety. Depending how far back ones imagination can go.. As Christian we are commanded not to know any man after the lust flesh it only produce false pride...

Learn what it means to walk by faith (the unseen eternal) then you can rid the pride thingy as those who have received their reward (15 minutes of fame the hall of shame) ) .

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

I am sure you are speculating to have some sort of proof that you are a pure Jew as if it profits for something. But the genealogy does not go back to where it was left off. (the generation of Christ)

Abrahams fleshly seeds is traced back to the Amorites and Hittites .(Abraham's mother and father). The Jewish genealogy has no foundation today . I sure you could buy one..

The genealogy is over The Son of man has come and gone. (generation of Christ )What would be the purpose if you could trace one gene as coming from the loin of Abraham?

What the next name? So we can make sure its pure? Rabbi Ahayah Bahasham Yashaya Wa Raach!? Does he have the David DNA?

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.Mathew 1:1

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
——
——
I'm biting my tongue... but I'm thinking it.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
All of this is over my head, but I refuse to make the Holiness of my Heavenly father wrapped around the ethnic background. Am I way off to believe, with conviction, that He is into the heart of the man?

The priviledged jews, His people, were chosen to share Him, and one day they will return to Him, many already have.

But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God.
Romans 2:29 ESV

All who are His are spiritually Jew, circumsised in the heart.

Now if I am way off, I am open to correction and further understanding but it has to be biblically sound, and NOT racially biased in any direction.