Christ spent a good deal of time amongst those who were the most in need. If you are a doctor, you'd go to where the sick people are. The conspiracy thread is very full of people who need help, probably medical or psychiatric help.
Just so where clear here, you've been here 3 1/2 years and posted over 8500 times and you are pretending you don't know how to view another persons posts using a couple simple clicks? I doubt it. You can view all of my posts. I seem to recall posting numerous pages worth of posts about global warming alarmists, and maybe 100 posts in response to threads in the News forum. I even posted in the music forum. What I'm suggesting is you are not being curious. You are sticking your nose into something that is none of your business. You can at least be honest about it. Since you're here, why not tell me if you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, the JFK conspiracy theories, or that you feel the best way to deal with those who do believe such things is to humor them and enable them.