The april 8th prophetic eclipse

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I mean to say "Oh, this is a good one man" referring to the joke about calling the eclipse a big cover up.

The problem starts when the person with God's Word in his heart shares God's Word with those that have been taught religious bunk, then the religious bunk people want to argue and the guys with God's Word in his heart wants to further explain the things of God and the religious bunk people's demons make them all mad and before long there's a big tumult going on.

In the end the person with God's Word in his heart has to do what the Lord does with the religious bunk people which is to let them continue believing their error and ignore them unless they turn from their error. It's all that can be done really when people get their understanding from false teachers in these last days where many have come to deceive many (Matthew 24:4,5)

Then you'll know this eclipse was just a big cover up!
It seems to me you are quite aware of the elephent in the room the state of scripture and the state of the hearts of the so called body just reading what you said I didn;t sense any division no creacks no flaws just solid true heartfelt I may not be able to understand a lot of things but in you I can tell you are not ignorant your heart is with him I only know this by the spirit which many actually seem to not just disregard but appaetently it is pentecostal and looked down upon but I just see and feel something in you that is real not based on you or what doctrine you hold just something real and true

It is suprisingingly rare to find someone like you I mean this is the thing the word written on the heart it isn't the amount of years you have under your belt how much of the scriptures you have studied but to have it written on your heart is to have the holy spirit speak even if you don't know why or the reason but the understanding the truth spoken comes naturally that is what I get from you

And honestly it is a miracle to me not just a blessing but a miracle to know there are those whyo let go of this physical understanding what doctrine what denomination what they themselves think is truth but to find a heart that his word in written in you will find many will not listen to you many will rely on their knowledge their understanding putting a front of truth when really it is their truth not his

But you know this already don't you?

I am wondering who has known of this upcoming eclipse and gathered information of it's dire importance? I have gathered as much as I can and I intend to share what I found but I am interested to see how many understands how important this one is and if anyone has please share what you know
New King James Version
Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; Genisis 1:14

New King James Version
“But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; Mark 13:24

OIP (1).jpg total eclipse

Depends if you consider Covid-19 to be the main tribulation or worse is to come but Jesus Christ said:

Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36

The Importance of Watching

34“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:34-36 Luke 21:34-36

No One Knows the Day or Hour

32“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is. 34It is like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch. 35Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning— 36lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. 37And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” Rev 16:15

Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. Matthew 16:24

download (1).jpg R.jpg

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
New King James Version
Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; Genisis 1:14

New King James Version
“But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; Mark 13:24

View attachment 262062 total eclipse

Depends if you consider Covid-19 to be the main tribulation or worse is to come but Jesus Christ said:

Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36

The Importance of Watching

34“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:34-36 Luke 21:34-36

No One Knows the Day or Hour

32“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is. 34It is like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch. 35Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning— 36lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping. 37And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” Rev 16:15

Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. Matthew 16:24

View attachment 262065 View attachment 262066
thank you it filles me lith hope that there are those who listen and hear him covid was just a way for the enmy to to try to gain control it was a sickness that caused the entire nation to look away from God but what you said here if anyone has wisdom they would take it and see

You know what that feeling is don't you? that feeeling something is off maybe like me you don't know what is is exactly or maybe you know and understand better than me but all you have said I can only say is truth I just feel you speak what is right one thing I mysekf want to say and struggle to accept is that isn't matter what we think or belive our opinions of truth doesn't matter it is only him just him and I think those who know this their hearts naturally speak this to many consider what truth is to them what they themselves think is truth but the heart who is with him speaks not of what they know and understand what they consider truth but his truth is burned in their hearts they don't even have to try it just happens instinctually naturally flowa

thank you it filles me lith hope that there are those who listen and hear him covid was just a way for the enmy to to try to gain control it was a sickness that caused the entire nation to look away from God but what you said here if anyone has wisdom they would take it and see

You know what that feeling is don't you? that feeeling something is off maybe like me you don't know what is is exactly or maybe you know and understand better than me but all you have said I can only say is truth I just feel you speak what is right one thing I mysekf want to say and struggle to accept is that isn't matter what we think or belive our opinions of truth doesn't matter it is only him just him and I think those who know this their hearts naturally speak this to many consider what truth is to them what they themselves think is truth but the heart who is with him speaks not of what they know and understand what they consider truth but his truth is burned in their hearts they don't even have to try it just happens instinctually naturally flowa
Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.” Matthew 15:14

And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: ‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive; Matthew 13:14

th.jpeg

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.” Matthew 15:14

And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: ‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive; Matthew 13:14

View attachment 262069
You know ironically due to being legally blind I fell staight into aditch on the way to the only gas station I can actually walk to they were doing construction and I had no idea they had to help me climb out of it and I just laughed about it I mean honestly being blind as I am falling into a ditch which I should have at least broken simething instead of feeling bad for myself I couldn't help but laugh I don't believe in coinsidences so afterwards I wondered if this was a represation or mrysphore from God yes naby fall into such ditches they din;t see it coming but life is cruel unfair the pain unseen the hardsgip inheared I don't know why but falling into this ditch made me feel even more of people, I never knew why but I feek the buried pain of others people I never met or knew but the deep sorrow the unspoken unheard trials the trying to be strong by not speaking of it the unspokeken unfairness this ditch I fell insomehow only hightened this.

Even people who have only attacked me I can feek they have so much buried inside and they are not bad people they just have been conditioned to think they have to be strong they have hide everything or else it is weakness @Angela for insa=tance in my early years she helped me grow so much she is a female pastor seen by so many as wrong but the growth she helped me gain cannot be denied she does not like me anymore I understand she sees me as fallen and yes it does hurt but even so I would speak of my respect of her I would recommend anyone who wants to understands the hebrew text to her I have no reason to I wm more thsn sesrr hoe she has come to see me it ism't kind lets just say that but I still hold her in high respect I still regard her to my growth this isn't nptmal this is not what you see in most people to be attacked to be told by someone who hold in such high respect that you have fallen so far it hurts bad

Yet I speak of her how I do this is because I don't know how else to be I cannot say I understand the scriptures as I want to I cannot say I am in the right I cannot by all means consider myself to be anything other than the dirt that the worms eat believe I sm less than nothing in my eyes but I just know what my heart says and feels and yes giving your pearls to swine is not good you end up suffering you end end up hurt you end up being attacked but if there is only one thing I want people to know about me is that I am honest I speak of my pain my suffering I am likely seen by many as a cry baby but in the same sense when he gives me the strength when I can shower his his heart his love this peace that you are more than good enough to him I don't know maybe I am to honest but at the same time speaking my heart showing this abnormal love of his and seeing people who make my heart leap inside who hear him who know him who don't care wgat they think or understand it is beyond words

You are one of those people I have noy dpokrn eith you much but could tell the heart you hold not because you agree with mr as if thast matters at all but the spirit in you

You know ironically due to being legally blind I fell staight into aditch on the way to the only gas station I can actually walk to they were doing construction and I had no idea they had to help me climb out of it and I just laughed about it I mean honestly being blind as I am falling into a ditch which I should have at least broken simething instead of feeling bad for myself I couldn't help but laugh I don't believe in coinsidences so afterwards I wondered if this was a represation or mrysphore from God yes naby fall into such ditches they din;t see it coming but life is cruel unfair the pain unseen the hardsgip inheared I don't know why but falling into this ditch made me feel even more of people, I never knew why but I feek the buried pain of others people I never met or knew but the deep sorrow the unspoken unheard trials the trying to be strong by not speaking of it the unspokeken unfairness this ditch I fell insomehow only hightened this.

Even people who have only attacked me I can feek they have so much buried inside and they are not bad people they just have been conditioned to think they have to be strong they have hide everything or else it is weakness @Angela for insa=tance in my early years she helped me grow so much she is a female pastor seen by so many as wrong but the growth she helped me gain cannot be denied she does not like me anymore I understand she sees me as fallen and yes it does hurt but even so I would speak of my respect of her I would recommend anyone who wants to understands the hebrew text to her I have no reason to I wm more thsn sesrr hoe she has come to see me it ism't kind lets just say that but I still hold her in high respect I still regard her to my growth this isn't nptmal this is not what you see in most people to be attacked to be told by someone who hold in such high respect that you have fallen so far it hurts bad

Yet I speak of her how I do this is because I don't know how else to be I cannot say I understand the scriptures as I want to I cannot say I am in the right I cannot by all means consider myself to be anything other than the dirt that the worms eat believe I sm less than nothing in my eyes but I just know what my heart says and feels and yes giving your pearls to swine is not good you end up suffering you end end up hurt you end up being attacked but if there is only one thing I want people to know about me is that I am honest I speak of my pain my suffering I am likely seen by many as a cry baby but in the same sense when he gives me the strength when I can shower his his heart his love this peace that you are more than good enough to him I don't know maybe I am to honest but at the same time speaking my heart showing this abnormal love of his and seeing people who make my heart leap inside who hear him who know him who don't care wgat they think or understand it is beyond words

You are one of those people I have noy dpokrn eith you much but could tell the heart you hold not because you agree with mr as if thast matters at all but the spirit in you
No matter if you have good or poor eye sight, there is only One who should be leading your path and there is only One who can keep you out of the ditch unfortunately most people are followers of men not God.

Dec 18, 2023

View attachment 262069
I still never got an answer

Do stars give signs

Dec 29, 2023
It seems to me you are quite aware of the elephent in the room the state of scripture and the state of the hearts of the so called body just reading what you said I didn;t sense any division no creacks no flaws just solid true heartfelt I may not be able to understand a lot of things but in you I can tell you are not ignorant your heart is with him I only know this by the spirit which many actually seem to not just disregard but appaetently it is pentecostal and looked down upon but I just see and feel something in you that is real not based on you or what doctrine you hold just something real and true

It is suprisingingly rare to find someone like you I mean this is the thing the word written on the heart it isn't the amount of years you have under your belt how much of the scriptures you have studied but to have it written on your heart is to have the holy spirit speak even if you don't know why or the reason but the understanding the truth spoken comes naturally that is what I get from you

And honestly it is a miracle to me not just a blessing but a miracle to know there are those whyo let go of this physical understanding what doctrine what denomination what they themselves think is truth but to find a heart that his word in written in you will find many will not listen to you many will rely on their knowledge their understanding putting a front of truth when really it is their truth not his

It's all a matter of understanding that the PRIMARY way the Lord speaks to His people is in His written Word.

Jesus said the Holy Ghost would lead us in to ALL Truth (John 16:13),
and Jesus said God's Word IS Truth (John 17:17)

This is the thing to lay hold of and anything one might think they are hearing in the spirit must agree with what the Lord has already said in His Word, otherwise if must be discarded as not being from the Holy Ghost.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
These are the things I've heard about this eclipse. Not saying any are wrong or right. Just posting what I've heard.

Facts:

1. This Eclipse completes an X across the USA. The first ECLIPSE happened in 2017.

2. The 2017 Eclipse went over 7 US cities named SALEM.

3. This Eclipse will go over 7 US cities named NINEVAH (and one Canadian city)

4. Several US states are activating their National Guards on that date.

5. Following an Eclipse over Missouri (Taking roughly the SAME path as this one will) in 1811, a series of very powerful Earthquakes occurred. At least one reaching higher than an 8.0 on the Richter Scale. It is said they were so powerful the Mississippi River ran backwards for a time. Other very strange phenomena occurred as well at that time.

Speculations:

1. The message from God is that He will X out the USA for it's wickedness.

2. The USA will have 40 days to repent. (On or around May 18th)

3. Someone claims to have done the math, and says a total eclipse happened in Ninevah just prior
Update to this list:

1. CERN, the European particle supercollider, some say sits on top of an ancient temple to abbadon, will turn on and attempt to physically manifest the “God Particle”. The head of its research division has said they’re not sure what could come out from another dimension.
This happens on April 8.

2. Visible for times from April to June is the “Devil Comet”.

3. More advisories from differing government groups to pack “go bags” and have a store of emergency supplies.

4. Red Heifer is rumored to be Sacrificed on or around April 8.

ALL of this could, and likely will, result in a big nothingburger.

But…. Then again, who knows.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Niagra Falls Declares State of Emergency to Prepare for Total Solar Eclipse

Canada’s Niagra Falls region has declared a state of emergency to prepare for the upcoming total solar eclipse on April 8th.

In a press release, Niagra Regional Chair Jim Bradley said he issued a state of emergency “out of an abundance of caution.”

Bradley continued in the press release, “Declaring a State of Emergency under the EMCPA strengthens the tools the Region has at its disposal to safeguard the health and safety of residents and visitors and protect our critical infrastructure in any scenario that might arise.”

Ontario Mayor Jim Diodati is expecting the Canadian side of Niagra Falls to receive over one million visitors on the day the eclipse is set to occur, which is the main reason why Niagra officials decided to issue a state of emergency a week in advance before the solar eclipse is set to occur.

https://x.com/Reuters/status/1773774476750012487?s=20

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
I think it will be total chaos.Chickens going home to roost in the middle of the day.Bats coming out circling streetlights.Frogs and crickets turning up their noise..Just total mayhem .
It'll be cloudy here in Dallas, so nothing to see - just gonna get dark for a few minutes, and then get light again. Big Hairy deal.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
It'll be cloudy here in Dallas, so nothing to see - just gonna get dark for a few minutes, and then get light again. Big Hairy deal.
Big hairy deal?

You planning on turning into a werewolf?

Looks like it's going to be worse than expected.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
It's all a matter of understanding that the PRIMARY way the Lord speaks to His people is in His written Word.

Jesus said the Holy Ghost would lead us in to ALL Truth (John 16:13),
and Jesus said God's Word IS Truth (John 17:17)

This is the thing to lay hold of and anything one might think they are hearing in the spirit must agree with what the Lord has already said in His Word, otherwise if must be discarded as not being from the Holy Ghost.
Yes his written this is true but yet look at how hisd word is used and treated. There is only one truth we cab agree on this as believers right? yet consider if we take this written word to be the very voice of God himself the same mighty voice that spoke creation into being then why all the division all the diffrerent interpretations the understanding we ourselves hold when we were clearly warned not to lean on our own understanding

Look at the art of war it is common human knowledge that to win a war the best way is to confuse divide and then coonquor look at the body of Christ and compare it the enemies war tactic then tell me what you really think of the scriptures.

Is Jesus not the self proclaimed truth the way and the life? anything you get from the written word as long as there is division it is lacking it is not the truth now as for this sign in the sky doing some digging may help if you are willing to actually hear him because as I said before when he uses the heavens to speak he is being serious

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Fact Check is BOGUS fact checking site. I thought you would have learned that it is simply another Leftist propaganda tool.
Yep if you wanna poison minds you have to label it delicious coolaid

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Update to this list:

1. CERN, the European particle supercollider, some say sits on top of an ancient temple to abbadon, will turn on and attempt to physically manifest the “God Particle”. The head of its research division has said they’re not sure what could come out from another dimension.
This happens on April 8.

2. Visible for times from April to June is the “Devil Comet”.

3. More advisories from differing government groups to pack “go bags” and have a store of emergency supplies.

4. Red Heifer is rumored to be Sacrificed on or around April 8.

ALL of this could, and likely will, result in a big nothingburger.

But…. Then again, who knows.
You know I only learned about this today but I also hear of video secretely taken by an employeee of cern actually opening this dimension before and something actually came out snd this is why they are trying this again on this specific date

I honestly do know know what to think about this as the skeptic in me doubts such a video exists but also cern is also a mysterious orgination like yes they are supposidely testing the boundaries of science but it just seems they have an end goal of some kind snd doing this on that exact date?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
Update:

Just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
NASA to Launch Sounding Rockets into Moon’s Shadow During Solar Eclipse
https://science.nasa.gov/solar-syst...ckets-into-moons-shadow-during-solar-eclipse/

Could Iran choose April 8th to attack Israel?

Israel Warns Iran Of Massive Regional War If Directly Attacked
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...g-aid-coordination-israel-bibi-puts-embassies
I've heard this is connected to your presentation.

Islamic State Calls for “Lone Wolf” Attacks on Jews and Christians

The Salafi jiahdist Islamic State terror group last week called on its supporters to carry out “lone wolf” attacks on Christians and Jews in Europe, Israel, and the United States, i24News reports.