The Atonement: What did it REALLY Accomplish?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
you so silly!!! ... "it doesn't appear" to you ???? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

inasmuch as you have no reply to my Post 1587, your Post 1583 has been refuted.

inasmuch as you have no reply to my Post 1588, your Post 1584 has been refuted.

inasmuch as you have no reply to my Post 1589, your Post 1585 has been refuted.

turn to the Lord Jesus Christ that your eyes may be opened

Romans 10:9-11 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Ive been witnessing to you for a while now, it appears you still in unbelief.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
ripping verses from the context within which the Author of Scripture has placed them is improper interpretation of Scripture.

You have ripped Galatians 3:13, 1 Corinthians 15:56, Matthew 25:41 from the context in which the Author has placed them in your futile attempt to align Scripture to your dogma.

You are to align your dogma to Scripture and where you are in error, let go of the error.

The Bible is the Word of God, literally "God-breathed" (2 Timothy 3:16), and we are commanded to read, study, and understand it through the use of good Bible study methods and always with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit to guide us (1 Corinthians 2:14). Our study is greatly enhanced by maintaining diligence in the use of context because it is quite easy to come to wrong conclusions by taking phrases and verses out of context. It is not difficult to point out places that seemingly contradict other portions of Scripture, but if we carefully look at their context and use the entirety of Scripture as a reference, we can understand the meaning of a passage. “Context is king” means that the context often drives the meaning of a phrase. To ignore context is to put ourselves at a tremendous disadvantage.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
More unbelief, in that you dont believe that them for whom Christ died, were by His death, redeemed from the curse of the law, even though its right here in front of you Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

How were the us here redeemed from the curse of the law according to this scripture ?

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
:rolleyes: ...

First of all, it is clear that 1 Peter 3:18 is speaking of those who are already believers as 1 Peter 3:16 speaks of those who have a good conversation (lifestyle ... manner of living) in Christ.

1 Peter 3:16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

God's Word is clear that those who have a good conversation in Christ will suffer persecution from those who speak evil of you, as of evildoers ... unbelievers falsely accuse believers all the time and vs 17 tells us:

1 Peter 3:17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

It is better for the believer to suffer for well doing as we endure the false accusations of the unbelievers than to suffer at the Hand of God for evil doing.

Now read vs 18:

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit

There is no need for someone who is already born again to have "Christ's death cause Faith in God" ... they already have faith in God.

And reading the verse IN CONTEXT we see that just as the Lord Jesus Christ suffered at the hands of unbelievers, the born again ones shall suffer at the hands of unbelievers.

This section of Scripture reminds me of the record in Acts where the apostles were beaten for preaching the Word of God ... and here's what they said:

Acts 5:

40 And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.

41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

Christs death causes faith since it brings us to God 1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Now such bringing to God entails the giving of Faith,

Bring is the same word as in Heb 2:10 just coupled with the prep pros

For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

So Christs death is the catalyst in bringing all for whom He died into the very Prescence of God in Glory !

Mar 23, 2016
Ive been witnessing to you for a while now, it appears you still in unbelief.

You can go back through pages and pages of this thread and see that your surmisings have been Scripturally refuted with no reply by you other than to claim I am "in unbelief" (or words to that effect).

Because you refuse to reply when the light of Scripture reveals the error of your dogma, the refutation to your erroneous dogma stands.

Jeremiah 2:13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Your erroneous dogma is nothing but the broken cistern of Jeremiah 2:13.

Mar 23, 2016
them for whom Christ died, were by His death, redeemed from the curse of the law
The Lord Jesus Christ died for the whole world:

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

brightfame52 said:
How were the us here redeemed from the curse of the law according to this scripture ?
again, ripping a verse from the context within which the Author of Scripture has placed it is improper interpretation of Scripture ... aka eisegesis ...

Exegesis and eisegesis are two conflicting approaches in Bible study. Exegesis is the exposition or explanation of a text based on a careful, objective analysis. The word exegesis literally means “to lead out of.” That means that the interpreter is led to his conclusions by following the text.
The opposite approach to Scripture is eisegesis, which is the interpretation of a passage based on a subjective, non-analytical reading. The word eisegesis literally means “to lead into,” which means the interpreter injects his own ideas into the text, making it mean whatever he wants.
Obviously, only exegesis does justice to the text. Eisegesis is a mishandling of the text and often leads to a misinterpretation. Exegesis is concerned with discovering the true meaning of the text, respecting its grammar, syntax, and setting. Eisegesis is concerned only with making a point, even at the expense of the meaning of words.

While you should read beginning at Galatians 3:1 in order to understand what it is that God wants you to understand concerning vs 13 ... at the very least, you should read Galatians 3:14 because the verse answers your very limited question:

Galatians 3:13-14 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Mar 23, 2016
Christs death causes faith since it brings us to God 1 Pet 3:18
:rolleyes: ... more of your eisegesis nonsense ... ripping a verse from the context in which the Author of Scripture has placed it.

Since we know from 1 Peter 3:16 that Scripture is speaking of those who have a good conversation (lifestyle ... manner of living) in Christ, we know that they are already in Christ ... they are born again believers.

There is no need for born again believers to have "Christs death causes faith" because they have already believed ...

brightfame52 said:
Now such bringing to God entails the giving of Faith,

Bring is the same word as in Heb 2:10
:rolleyes: ... more manipulation of the text ... just read Scripture as written ... God does not need you to re-write the text in order to explain what He, the Author of Scripture means. You need to read what is written and believe what God wrote ... just as it is written.

Hebrews 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Hebrews 2:10 does not state the Lord Jesus Christ brings many sons unto "faith" ... that is your re-writing of the text in order to have Scripture align with your erroneous dogma.

Hebrews 2:10 states the Lord Jesus Christ brings many sons unto glory

Quit manipulating the text in your futile attempt to align Scripture with your erroneous dogma ... you are to align your dogma to Scripture and where you are in error, let go of the error.

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020

You can go back through pages and pages of this thread and see that your surmisings have been Scripturally refuted with no reply by you other than to claim I am "in unbelief" (or words to that effect).

Because you refuse to reply when the light of Scripture reveals the error of your dogma, the refutation to your erroneous dogma stands.

Jeremiah 2:13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Your erroneous dogma is nothing but the broken cistern of Jeremiah 2:13.
You have been witnessed the Gospel on what Christs death has accomplished, but yet you remain in opposition of it and unbelief.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

again, ripping a verse from the context within which the Author of Scripture has placed it is improper interpretation of Scripture ... aka eisegesis ...

Exegesis and eisegesis are two conflicting approaches in Bible study. Exegesis is the exposition or explanation of a text based on a careful, objective analysis. The word exegesis literally means “to lead out of.” That means that the interpreter is led to his conclusions by following the text.
The opposite approach to Scripture is eisegesis, which is the interpretation of a passage based on a subjective, non-analytical reading. The word eisegesis literally means “to lead into,” which means the interpreter injects his own ideas into the text, making it mean whatever he wants.
Obviously, only exegesis does justice to the text. Eisegesis is a mishandling of the text and often leads to a misinterpretation. Exegesis is concerned with discovering the true meaning of the text, respecting its grammar, syntax, and setting. Eisegesis is concerned only with making a point, even at the expense of the meaning of words.

While you should read beginning at Galatians 3:1 in order to understand what it is that God wants you to understand concerning vs 13 ... at the very least, you should read Galatians 3:14 because the verse answers your very limited question:

Galatians 3:13-14 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Them for whom Christ died, were by His death, redeemed from the curse of the law, according to Gal 3:13 how were they redeemed from the curse of the law?
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
:rolleyes: ... more of your eisegesis nonsense ... ripping a verse from the context in which the Author of Scripture has placed it.

Since we know from 1 Peter 3:16 that Scripture is speaking of those who have a good conversation (lifestyle ... manner of living) in Christ, we know that they are already in Christ ... they are born again believers.

There is no need for born again believers to have "Christs death causes faith" because they have already believed ...

:rolleyes: ... more manipulation of the text ... just read Scripture as written ... God does not need you to re-write the text in order to explain what He, the Author of Scripture means. You need to read what is written and believe what God wrote ... just as it is written.

Hebrews 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Hebrews 2:10 does not state the Lord Jesus Christ brings many sons unto "faith" ... that is your re-writing of the text in order to have Scripture align with your erroneous dogma.

Hebrews 2:10 states the Lord Jesus Christ brings many sons unto glory

Quit manipulating the text in your futile attempt to align Scripture with your erroneous dogma ... you are to align your dogma to Scripture and where you are in error, let go of the error.

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive
Christs death brings them He died for to God 1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

The us whom He died for are Gods elect 1 Pet 1:2

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Mar 23, 2016
You have been witnessed the Gospel
:rolleyes: ... newsflash for you, brightfame52 ... the "Gospel of brightfame52" is another gospel about which we are warned in Galatians 1:

Galatians 1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

brightfame52 said:
you remain in opposition of it
the "Gospel of brightfame52" ??? heck yeah I am in opposition to your erroneous dogma!!!

the gospel of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ??? ... nope ... I fully embrace the gospel of Christ as laid out in Scripture.

... btw, brightfame52,

since you have still not provided any response to my Post 1587, Post 1588, Post 1589, your erroneous dogma submitted in your Posts 1583, 1584, 1585 has been refuted by Scripture.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

Mar 23, 2016
Them for whom Christ died, were by His death, redeemed from the curse of the law

brightfame52 said:
according to Gal 3:13 how were they redeemed from the curse of the law?

Exegesis and eisegesis are two conflicting approaches in Bible study. Exegesis is the exposition or explanation of a text based on a careful, objective analysis. The word exegesis literally means “to lead out of.” That means that the interpreter is led to his conclusions by following the text.The opposite approach to Scripture is eisegesis, which is the interpretation of a passage based on a subjective, non-analytical reading. The word eisegesis literally means “to lead into,” which means the interpreter injects his own ideas into the text, making it mean whatever he wants.Obviously, only exegesis does justice to the text. Eisegesis is a mishandling of the text and often leads to a misinterpretation. Exegesis is concerned with discovering the true meaning of the text, respecting its grammar, syntax, and setting. Eisegesis is concerned only with making a point, even at the expense of the meaning of words.

Mar 23, 2016
Christs death brings them He died for to God 1 Pet 3:18

The us whom He died for are Gods elect 1 Pet 1:2

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
:rolleyes: ... more of your eisegesis in your futile attempt to align Scripture to your erroneous dogma.

In the immediate context, 1 Peter 3:18 is speaking of those referred to in 1 Peter 3:16 ... those who have a good conversation (lifestyle ... manner of living) in Christ, so we know that they are already in Christ ... they are born again believers.

1 Peter 1:8 relates to those spoken of in 1 Peter 1:2:

1 Peter 1:8 Whom [the Lord Jesus Christ] having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing [verb, active], ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
:rolleyes: ... newsflash for you, brightfame52 ... the "Gospel of brightfame52" is another gospel about which we are warned in Galatians 1:

Galatians 1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

the "Gospel of brightfame52" ??? heck yeah I am in opposition to your erroneous dogma!!!

the gospel of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ??? ... nope ... I fully embrace the gospel of Christ as laid out in Scripture.

... btw, brightfame52,

since you have still not provided any response to my Post 1587, Post 1588, Post 1589, your erroneous dogma submitted in your Posts 1583, 1584, 1585 has been refuted by Scripture.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
You have been shown the Gospel and you oppose it, thats unbelief !

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020

Exegesis and eisegesis are two conflicting approaches in Bible study. Exegesis is the exposition or explanation of a text based on a careful, objective analysis. The word exegesis literally means “to lead out of.” That means that the interpreter is led to his conclusions by following the text.The opposite approach to Scripture is eisegesis, which is the interpretation of a passage based on a subjective, non-analytical reading. The word eisegesis literally means “to lead into,” which means the interpreter injects his own ideas into the text, making it mean whatever he wants.Obviously, only exegesis does justice to the text. Eisegesis is a mishandling of the text and often leads to a misinterpretation. Exegesis is concerned with discovering the true meaning of the text, respecting its grammar, syntax, and setting. Eisegesis is concerned only with making a point, even at the expense of the meaning of words.

Again you oppose the Gospel, you reject the redemptive success of Christs death, for them He died for are redeemed from the curse of the Law Gal 3:13 so His death saved them. You deny it

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
:rolleyes: ... more of your eisegesis in your futile attempt to align Scripture to your erroneous dogma.

In the immediate context, 1 Peter 3:18 is speaking of those referred to in 1 Peter 3:16 ... those who have a good conversation (lifestyle ... manner of living) in Christ, so we know that they are already in Christ ... they are born again believers.

1 Peter 1:8 relates to those spoken of in 1 Peter 1:2:

1 Peter 1:8 Whom [the Lord Jesus Christ] having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing [verb, active], ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
Them for whom Christ died, the elect, His death brings them to God, meaning causes their conversion to God in Christ 1 Pet 3:18

That word bring prosagō :

to lead, to bring

1. to open a way of access, for one to God
    1. to render one acceptable to God
to open a way of access, τινα τῷ Θεῷ, for (A. V. to bring) one to God, i. e. to render one acceptable to God and assured of his grace (a figure borrowed from those who secure for one the privilege of an interview with the sovereign), 1 Peter 3:18

JFB Commentary:

that he might bring us to God—together with Himself in His ascension to the right hand of God (1Pe 3:22). He brings us, "the unjust," justified together with Him into heaven. So the result of Christ's death is His drawing men to Him; spiritually now, in our having access into the Holiest, opened by Christ's ascension; literally hereafter

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
Made us dead to the Law !

Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

One of the things that lets us know that Christ's Death was limited to only a blessed portion of mankind instead of all of it without exception, is by its accomplishments, because we know that all do not partake of its accomplishments, but only some !

Paul writes here a most tremendous Truth concerning Believers only, saying to them, " Ye also are become dead to the law" !

The most important thing here is just how did this happen ? How did they become dead to the Law ? Was it by their Faith or Believing ? What about their Repentance , or Water Baptism ? God forbid, it wasn't because of anything they did, but it was solely by the Body of Christ, which simply means His Death !

Its crystal clear in the verse Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Remember when Peter writes 1 Pet 2:24

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

That Christ bore the believers sins in His OWN BODY on the Tree, that's Paul's meaning when he writes :

Thats how believers became dead to the Law, when Christ bare their sins [after being charged to Him] in His Own Body on the Tree.

Now if we are one of the Blessed Ones that Christ bare our sins on that Tree, as also stated here Isa 53:11-12

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Yes, if we are one of those blessed many, instantly and at once we became dead to the Law ! 34

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
Made us dead to the Law ! 2

Now what does it mean to be dead to the Law ? Rom 7:4

Now understand, the Law, which is the strength of sin 1 Cor 15:56

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Sin is Transgression of the Law 1 Jn 3:4 ! It means that we have been put to death to the curse of the Law Gal 3:13

We are dead to the curse of the Law, when Christ bare our sins [that were charged to him] in His Own Body on the Tree, He was then made a curse for us, redeeming us from the curse of the Law, so all for whom Christ died,are by that death alone dead to the curse of the Law, which in and of itself is an aspect of Salvation Ps 106:10

And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.

Isa 63:9

For many unlearned men would make a difference in being saved and being redeemed, they are the same !, just stated differently !

None whom Christ died for shall ever hear these words directed towards them as some will Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mar 23, 2016
You have been shown the Gospel and you oppose it
:rolleyes:

... newsflash for you, brightfame52 ... the "Gospel of brightfame52" is another gospel about which we are warned in Galatians 1:

Again you oppose the Gospel, you reject the redemptive success of Christs death, for them He died for are redeemed from the curse of the Law Gal 3:13 so His death saved them. You deny it
I do not deny Scripture ... I deny your erroneous dogma in which you manipulate Scripture in your futile attempt to align Scripture with your dogma. You are to align your dogma with Scripture and where you are in error, let go of the error.

... btw, brightfame52,

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

Mar 23, 2016
JFB Commentary:

that he might bring us to God—together with Himself in His ascension to the right hand of God
again ... 1 Peter 3:18 refers to those who have a good conversation in Christ – 1 Peter 3:16 (i.e. those who are already born again ... already set apart holy).

If they are still "ungodly" there is no way they are going to have access into the heavenly holy of holies ... God will not have anything unclean at His right hand.

brightfame52 said:
He brings us, "the unjust," justified together with Him into heaven. So the result of Christ's death is His drawing men to Him; spiritually now, in our having access into the Holiest, opened by Christ's ascension; literally hereafter
:rolleyes: ... note that JFB indicates those who were "the unjust" are now "justified together with Him".

"access into the Holiest" is barred to those who are not "justified together with Him".

Also, please note that JFB states "our having access into the Holiest" was "opened by Christ's ascension" ... not the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, not His resurrection ... but the ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ into heaven ...

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

Mar 23, 2016
Rom 7:4

what Romans 7:4 tells us is that those who are dead to the law ... i.e. those who are married ... to Him Who is raised from the dead in order that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

How does one become married to Him Who is raised from the dead??? Does the Lord Jesus Christ take an unwilling bride??? Is that what you believe???

And the first thing you must understand in order to comprehend what is written in Romans 7 is to whom Paul is speaking:

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

If you do not know the law (i.e. its purpose) you're never going to understand Romans 7 ... you're going to do exactly as you have done ... which is to rip a verse from its context in order to (again) support your erroneous dogma.

And in case you're wondering what is the purpose of the law:

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

brightfame52 said:
One of the things that lets us know that Christ's Death was limited to only a blessed portion of mankind instead of all of it without exception, is by its accomplishments, because we know that all do not partake of its accomplishments, but only some !
You already know the Lord Jesus Christ died for all mankind. I have provided the verses to you numerous times ... yet you still suppress the truth in unrighteousness (Rom 1:18) in your obstinate rebelliousness:

brightfame52 said:
Thats how believers became dead to the Law, when Christ bare their sins
nope ... until a person is born again, he or she is under the law (whether he or she knows it or not).

Once a person is born again, he or she is able to be led of the Spirit:

Galatians 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

The born again ones are dead to the law because we are dead to sin:

Romans 6:1-2 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

you do know that the strength of sin is the law (1 Cor 15:56), yes?

Since the born again ones are dead to sin (Rom 6:2), then we are dead to the law (Rom 7:4) ... in order that we may be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!