The Backsliders Thread.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Oh yeah, I play angry birds evolution as well.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
My pee has always had a nice throthy head.

Aug 2, 2009
kidney damage is NOT irreversible...
Yes it is, unless you don't believe what the medical community says. Someone close to me was on dialysis until the day he passed away so don't try to tell me that it is reversible... Ever hear of a kidney transplant? Yes, that's why people need new kidneys... because they cannot be fixed. And also I am trained in medicine and so I know what I am talking about.

Last edited:

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I've been reading up on the benefits of magnesium and one of the most significant symptoms of deficiency is kidney or liver damage. It is one of the most crucial minerals for the body and there are few risks associated with magnesium supplementation. However, there is a laxative effective if too much is administered, hence there may be some backsliding.

Aug 2, 2009
Yes it is, unless you don't believe what the medical community says. Someone close to me was on dialysis until the day he passed away so don't try to tell me that it is reversible... Ever hear of a kidney transplant? Yes, that's why people need new kidneys... because they cannot be fixed. And also I am trained in medicine and so I know what I am talking about.
Ok, I should emphasize that temporary reduced/impaired kidney function and kidney damage are two different things. If the kidney function is reduced/impaired due to high blood pressure or diabetes, AND the nephrons have not yet been damaged, then kidney function can be regained, but once you have damaged nephrons in the kidneys, they cannot be repaired. They would have to regenerate themselves and that is a part of the body that does not regenerate because nephrons are like tiny organs.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I've been reading up on the benefits of magnesium and one of the most significant symptoms of deficiency is kidney or liver damage. It is one of the most crucial minerals for the body and there are few risks associated with magnesium supplementation. However, there is a laxative effective if too much is administered, hence there may be some backsliding.
To quote Larry the Cable Guy..... that's funny right there... I don't care who you are....

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Reminds me of something I read somewhere about a bear getting into someones campsite and eating the powdered dish soap, they said it made the bear VERY easy to track. lol!
More to the point, ever read in scripture where Jesus sent someone to the Dr. because the sickness was too tough for Him???
Yes it can be reversed, Jesus can heal anything, the problem is never on His end, it is always down here.
If we look to a medical answer to a spiritual problem we are not following the faith we claim, He must be first.
We just saw a lady with 5+ year of chronic pain from surgery for a brain tumor, American medicine had no cure, Jesus did, she is free from pain from one prayer commanding health and healing in Jesus Name, seems every week we are seeing healing and restoration in Jesus Name.
blessings

Last edited:

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I got a ticket to the gun show tomorrow. Take that you leftist, egg sucking, twinkle toed, little commies.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I picked up a six pack of beer called surprise attack, by the 2nd amendment brewing company. I had high hopes, but it taste like watered down bud lite.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
After going to the gun show, seeing guns I can buy cheaper at Green Top, accessories I can buy cheaper in Amazon, I came away with two barbecue sauces that made my tounge snap back, and knock my eyeballs out.
20180324_181306.jpg
All I usually get at gun shows are sauces and seasonings.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
If you really like the hot stuff, try this! :eek:

1EAFF02A-9511-47C2-B790-5AD43EAB2930.jpg

Feb 28, 2016
such an odd thing for me to understand, 'how does one TASTE the food' if
their mouth is on fire and taking you to the 'burn-pile'??? a family member
ate pinos raw...???
I like 'warm' where I can taste every morsel...
:rolleyes::)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
such an odd thing for me to understand, 'how does one TASTE the food' if
their mouth is on fire and taking you to the 'burn-pile'??? a family member
ate pinos raw...???
I like 'warm' where I can taste every morsel...
:rolleyes::)
Stick with Sriracha then. :eek:

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I picked up a beer called La Rossa. It's Italian. Not bad. Never thought of Italians making anything but wine.