The Beast is arising

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 18, 2021
Yup, it has" two horns like a lamb and speaks like a dragon" - Rev 13:11 -
christians speaking out of their fleshly nature.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
the pope is just one of the many antichrists - I John 2:18
While it is true that there are and will be many false Messiah's, there is one specific man who will be the antichrist. The first beast is the antichrist, while the false prophet will be the second beast, who will mostly likely be one of the future pope's. Scripture speaks of the beast/antichrist and the second beast/false prophet as two individual persons:

"But the beast was captured along with the false prophet, who on his behalf had performed signs deceiving those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. Both the beast and the false prophet were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur."

Mar 18, 2021
While it is true that there are and will be many false Messiah's, there is one specific man who will be the antichrist. The first beast is the antichrist, while the false prophet will be the second beast, who will mostly likely be one of the future pope's. Scripture speaks of the beast/antichrist and the second beast/false prophet as two individual persons:

"But the beast was captured along with the false prophet, who on his behalf had performed signs deceiving those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. Both the beast and the false prophet were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur."
right, the Man of Lawlessness "that sitteth (Now) in the temple of God"

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I think we're close too - I'm struggling to piece together what I do know. Revelations was always hard - although God gives the understanding. I was never in a good bible study that explained it. I used to listen to it but it never really opened up to where I could grasp it clearly.
As you can see, not everyone agrees on the fine detail, but we all agree that we should always be ready. None of us knows if this day may be our last. Lets help each other stay trimmed and burning. Maybe even share our oil?:unsure::giggle::coffee:

Apr 15, 2017
Yes I understood the Pope to be the head of all the religions. So you think this is the last generation?
Pro 30:11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
Pro 30:12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
Pro 30:13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
Pro 30:14 There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.

The last generation before Jesus comes back which the children will not obey their parents.

They will devour the poor from off the earth and the needy from among men for they will heap money to themselves and not care about the poor which this can only happen in the time of technology.

And we see that millions of dollars, and billions of dollars is not good enough for them and businesses are not as generous as they used to be but all they care about is trying to get as much money as possible ripping off even the very people that made them rich.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

We know that by technology all nations governments and people know of the Gospel of Christ so it is close to the end which will then be the resurrection of the saints from off earth.

Concerning the mark of the beast.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

chi xi stigma
khee xee stig'-ma
The 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (G4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers; denoting respectively 600, 60 and 6; 666 as a numeral: - six hundred threescore and six.

stigma
stig'-mah
From a primary word στίζω stizō (to “stick”, that is, prick); a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership), that is, (figuratively) scar of service: - mark.

The mark will be a device that is put under the skin for the definition is to stick, prick, which can be a hypodermic needle that puts the mark in the person, and a mark incised or punched which is referring it to be put in something which is under the skin for the mark is given to people.

The mark of the beast has to do with technology for the beast's agenda is there is no personal God to help mankind, and benefit them, but mankind's technology and devices can help to achieve peace on earth.

Which will be a microchip just under the skin linked to satellite with all information about the person on the chip including finances for no person can buy or sell without the mark, and to cut down on crime for if a crime happens they will know who was in the location and how close they were to the crime scene, and can locate lost people or whoever they want to locate.

Going along with the beast's agenda and worshipping the beast precedes taking the mark of the beast, and when they take the mark then repentance and salvation are no longer available to the world, and God can end sin on earth.

The New Age Christ, beast, will be of the occult, and the occult believes in the power of numbers for they are about the power of nature, and the adding, timing, and grouping of numbers which they believe will give them more power through nature.

The number 6 is the number of a man, or the soul of a man, so the New Age Christ assigned himself the number 666, a triple 6, for he believes it will give him more power through nature to evolve to be greater and spiritual, and to establish his kingdom.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
1Ti 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

God warns the saints of the new age movement and their false interpretation of the Bible based on the occult, and evolution, which they believe people are evolving to be spiritual, and Jesus is not Lord and Savior but a good teacher and love, and evolved to be an ascended master, and do not believe in a personal God but honor the God of forces, or the power of nature as their higher power the evolutionary process, and the New Age Christ is the final teacher and will claim to be God by evolving and will share this power with all people who follow him.

They will forbid to marry between a man and a woman for population reduction, and command to abstain from meats, reverence of nature, mother earth.

The new age movement will come out at the latter times which is the last days of the last days and close to Jesus coming back.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The time will come the world will only want to hear the Bible, Christianity, according to their own lusts the new age movement which the new age movement will pave the way to the beast kingdom in Revelation 13.

When the New Age Christ starts working in the world after he establishes peace in the Middle East he will push the agenda of the new age movement until the world rebels against God and when they take the mark then God will end sin on earth.

The Pope and Vatican will embrace the new age movement interpretation of the Bible and the Pope will become the spiritual leader, and the Vatican will become the headquarters of a unified religious system based on the interpretation of the new age movement.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
right, the Man of Lawlessness "that sitteth (Now) in the temple of God"
He's not sittin' in the temple yet, because there is no temple and therefore no holy place for the abomination to sit in. First the antichrist has to be revealed, then he has to establish that seven year covenant. 3 1/2 years after that is when he causes the sacrifices and offering to cease and then sets up the abomination. The antichrist is not the abomination, but will be an idolatrous object.

"He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. "

So he will seat himself = Hasn't happened yet.

You would think that because the book of Revelation as to do with end time events, that the abomination would be mentioned and it is indeed mentioned, but not by that title, but as that idolatrous image that the false prophet has the people of the earth make in honor of the first beast/antichrist, as described in Revelation 13:14-15.

EdC

Feb 18, 2017
I admit that although I've studied Scripture for over 40 years that I still don't know Revelations well. That's all changing fast and I'm scrambling to learn it.

That said, I know enough that I can see the Beast system arising around us. I not only see it - I sense its evil. Has anyone else had this uneasy feeling? We are now in a Police State. Police have been militarized (are tanks and takers and war equipment necessary against the American people?) and every day we read of accounts of police badly abusing and killing innocent citizens. This was perhaps driven home more to me since I experienced it: police shot to death my neighbors unarmed grandson. I learned about how they protect their own. A judge threw the family's lawsuit out - most likely because he was white. Blacks do have an advantage because they stick together and there is an uproar if a black is abused or killed. It still goes on unabated however as I spoke with a young black man in the hospital who told me that he and his friends are constantly abused by police. Very nice young man. It made me sick.

Not only that but my brother was beat up and robbed by police and my friend's daughter was sexually assaulted by them. They are now a system of thuggery in some places. So we have a beast system built around us and if you haven't experienced it yet...you will. Matt Agorist at The Free Thought Project carries unbelievable stories of police abuse of citizens. I'd like to make a point here that >>>this is a sign of a Nazi-like regime where the citizens have no power against the beast system.

Next there is technocracy: everything you say and do is captured by the beast government to use against you later. Cameras record many of your activities, license-plate readers record your whereabouts, and the coming ID 2020 will control even more.

The idea is that the state - or beat system - can turn off your access to money if you don't comply with the beast.

Chuck Baldwin said this is going to be a difficult year ahead: 2021. We'll be facing the beast.

Perhaps someone else well-versed in the end times can explain where we are on the spectrum of end times. Are we in the tribulation right now?
You seem to be struggling with what the vast majority of centrist, moderate members of the geopoltical populous are struggling with. The issue really is where does one attribute the blame? Is it a fall from grace? Is it secularism? Is it tollerance? Is it populism? Is it Woke?

The spiritually guided believe it to be a fall from grace with an additional dose of secularism, tollerance and Woke. The non-spiritualists believe it to be just the human condition at work...the inevitability that those in need will vote into power those who promise us a better life regardless. The two sides rarely engage in meaningful debate and those who lied to gain power suffer nothing.

It shouldn't be forgotten that for thousands of years, religion has been politicised as a form of crowd control by those in power and that grip has loostened over that time. That seems to have left spritual humans to fear for their belief systems and non-spiritualist humans to be angered by the political system we've ended up with via those thousands of years.

Were 'End Times' truly upon us (as many have said through hundreds of generations, usually to retain or gain power) it might be less ambiguous than it is now. Covid, populism, liberalism, conservatism...they're all playing a roll in a changing world but does it mean 'End Times'? or is it an arc of a swinging pendulum?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Soooooooooo ----- Daniel's 70 weeks are really just weeks and not weeks-of-years?

Are you suggesting that "this unique period of time" - which many claim is Daniel's 70th week - is really just an actual 7-day week? Because scripture expresses it as a week? So we wouldn't declare that it was really some other span of time not equal to exactly one 7-day week?

The Great Tribulation period is really only seven 24-hour days long????
@PennEd:

I wrote this because the same English translation(s) that use the words 'year', 'month', and 'day' also uses the word 'week' in a place where very few believe that it is actually [only] a week. So - why are you so sure that every place where the other words are used cannot [possibly] represent any other span of time other than what the base word itself means?

Pretty-much everybody believes that the "time, times, and half" phrases equate to (1 + 2 + 0.5) x [something].

If it is days/weeks/months/years, why doesn't scripture [just] say 3-and-one-half days/weeks/months/years?

"God has His reasons."

God does sometimes use terms other than the base word...

It is up to us to pay very close attention to the context and details of a passage to see what it will tell us.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Thanks, I would love to see an example of this. That is exactly what I had in mind with the word 'proof'. As in are there verifiable cases of this in the Scripture elsewhere.
Have not forgotten. Been busy, tired, etc.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
@PennEd:

I wrote this because the same English translation(s) that use the words 'year', 'month', and 'day' also uses the word 'week' in a place where very few believe that it is actually [only] a week. So - why are you so sure that every place where the other words are used cannot [possibly] represent any other span of time other than what the base word itself means?

Pretty-much everybody believes that the "time, times, and half" phrases equate to (1 + 2 + 0.5) x [something].

If it is days/weeks/months/years, why doesn't scripture [just] say 3-and-one-half days/weeks/months/years?

"God has His reasons."

God does sometimes use terms other than the base word...

It is up to us to pay very close attention to the context and details of a passage to see what it will tell us.
Hey Gary. I’m pretty aware of your position on this. I disagree with quite a bit. I’m certainly not going to convince you and you aren’t going to convince me.

Probably best to agree to disagree and sit and watch what the Lord will do.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I could just say the 1260 days is actually 1260 weeks.
Or 1260 centuries. Playing fast and loose with Scripture has resulted in a lot of nonsense. In fact the Hebrew text does not even allow such changes.

Kolistus

Feb 3, 2020
Or 1260 centuries. Playing fast and loose with Scripture has resulted in a lot of nonsense. In fact the Hebrew text does not even allow such changes.
I think you just started a new historicism movement potentially. We got long way to go still :D

B

Blackpowderduelist

This sounds like some one trying to impose socio political identity and news media upon the scriptures.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Hello saintrose!

Whether or not we are in the last generation is not even in question, as it is overwhelming obvious!

Besides all of the other indications, we have the information within Revelation regarding the mark of the beast, which will eventually be the only way of buying and selling (electronic crediting and debiting) and which comes about in the middle of that last seven years when that beast/antichrist proclaims himself to be God and begins to reign.

The seven years will be ushered in when, according to Daniel 9:27, he establishes a seven year covenant with Israel, making it possible to build their temple and once again to make sacrifices and offerings, which he causes to cease in the middle of the seven years and is also when he sets up that abomination within the temple. This is also when the Woman/Israel of Revelation 12, flees out into the wilderness where she will be cared for by God for 1260, which is the last 3 1/2 years of that seven year period.

Now, I have said all that to say this: if the mark of the beast becomes the only way of buying and selling and which takes place in the middle of the seven years and the mark of the beast technology has already been revealed in this generation, then how close are to the Lord appearing to gather His church, since that event must take place prior to seven years. Watch the following secular videos on what is happening in regards to this mark of the beast technology. Always keep in mind the criteria for the mark of the beast which is that it will be located on the hand or the forehead and that without it, no one will be able to buy or sell.

The very fact that this technology has come about is no coincidence, but checks all of the boxes regarding the coming mark.

I Put A Payment Chip In My Hand To Replace My Wallet - Bing video

Why human microchipping is so popular in Sweden | ITV News - Bing video
I wish I had studied Revelations because now I'm in a crash course seeing what is happening. I am afraid of the microchips as I read about an inventor from Georgia who was chipped >>>without his consent by a government agent. He developed a cancerous tumor at the site and when doctors went in they took out the microchip.

But I'm trying to discern whether the mark is a microchip. They're coming out with vaccine passports to show you've been vaccinated and that sounds very close to the mark of the beast to me. People can't buy or sell...

Do others see this?

saintrose

May 9, 2020
You seem to be struggling with what the vast majority of centrist, moderate members of the geopoltical populous are struggling with. The issue really is where does one attribute the blame? Is it a fall from grace? Is it secularism? Is it tollerance? Is it populism? Is it Woke?

The spiritually guided believe it to be a fall from grace with an additional dose of secularism, tollerance and Woke. The non-spiritualists believe it to be just the human condition at work...the inevitability that those in need will vote into power those who promise us a better life regardless. The two sides rarely engage in meaningful debate and those who lied to gain power suffer nothing.

It shouldn't be forgotten that for thousands of years, religion has been politicised as a form of crowd control by those in power and that grip has loostened over that time. That seems to have left spritual humans to fear for their belief systems and non-spiritualist humans to be angered by the political system we've ended up with via those thousands of years.

Were 'End Times' truly upon us (as many have said through hundreds of generations, usually to retain or gain power) it might be less ambiguous than it is now. Covid, populism, liberalism, conservatism...they're all playing a roll in a changing world but does it mean 'End Times'? or is it an arc of a swinging pendulum?
You made a good point as I just read that people have used religion to manipulate the masses. One of the worst is the wrongful use of Romans 13 that you should obey the government at all cost. Hitler allegedly used that.

I know the source of all the wrong: the elite shadow group who have planned all the evil that is upon us now. If you have any doubts about it read up on Agenda 21.

It seems like the end times to me as what they're doing now with pushing evil on children is the worst. I wonder how much longer God will tolerate it. Just as the Israelites cried out from Egyptian oppression I have cried out but nothing seems to change.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I wish I had studied Revelations because now I'm in a crash course seeing what is happening. I am afraid of the microchips as I read about an inventor from Georgia who was chipped >>>without his consent by a government agent. He developed a cancerous tumor at the site and when doctors went in they took out the microchip.

But I'm trying to discern whether the mark is a microchip. They're coming out with vaccine passports to show you've been vaccinated and that sounds very close to the mark of the beast to me. People can't buy or sell...

Do others see this?
For now we have not to worry about passports, the majority do not have one.