I go the extra mile.So you don't like to be treated the way you treat others.
True or False
Answer the Question...
I treat others better than I would have them treat me.
I love the praise of God.
I go the extra mile.So you don't like to be treated the way you treat others.
True or False
Answer the Question...
Dear Friends, if you are bored and just feel like playing with the troll I get it.I pay whoever wrote Ephesians no mind.
In fact I have never read it.
I have the Spirit of truth as my teacher
I need not anything else.
I am not here to convince you
so do not expect me to try to change your heart.
And I will not hold it against you are give it a thought
if you reject that to which I have said to you.
And I will not call you any names if you do not receive me.
Did they? That's the member you said you don't agree with in their postings. But here you are, agreeing with them.You hit the nail on the head....
He, like unto Unctus, is unapologetic for their behavior. It is instead our fault we reprimand them for their , or his, behavior.I take responsibility for my actions, not those of others. I noticed the OP's unpleasant tone in his first few posts. 'He' hasn't bothered to change it. That's entirely on 'him'.
when folks play with a 'spirit' that is not the Holy Spirit, they will never have any sort of honest exchange
the 'tells' are spilling out of almost every post
personally, I don't know why anyone should feed them.
they invite you to judge them and then condemn you when you do that
they taunt and throw out super spirituality (never of God) and then tell you that you are not Christlike because you do not humble yourself before their superior 'godlike' persona
even the demons tremble and acknowledge God is God. trolls envison themself the same way and demand you respect them
false teachers and preachers do the same
etc
What would Jesus do about trolling trolls who disrespect his word?
And Jesus tells us why that is so.The Pharisees also found the tone the Lord presented ugly to their ears.
Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
Jesus preached love, peace, truth, all of which was despicable to the Pharisees ears.And Jesus tells us why that is so.
Hypocrisy of the Pharisees, Matt 23:1-12
Jesus, at this time, was thronged with pilgrims from all over Israel who had come to celebrate the Passover feast. Addressing Himself to them and to His own disciples, Jesus solemnly warned them concerning the scribes and Pharisees (cf. Mark 12:38-40; Lk 20:45-47). This discourse, as a whole, is found only in Matthew. Jesus began by acknowledging that they were seated in Moses’ seat. While not saying it in so many words, He implied that they were usurpers who were not truly successors of Moses. But nevertheless, their position must be recognized. Accordingly, He told them, “All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do” (23:3).
By commanding them to observe and do what the Pharisees instructed them, Jesus certainly did not mean that they should follow the false teachings of the Pharisees but rather those teachings that naturally and correctly arose from the Law of Moses. In general, the Pharisees were upholders of the law and should be recognized for this. Contpnues: https://bible.org/seriespage/23-jesus-condemns-scribes-and-pharisees
It is the Bible discussion forum. We surely can spend our time discussing the Bible we love. Rather than entertaining the telling twosome that are amused we think they'll come around.
What would Jesus do about trolling trolls who disrespect his word?
Forgive.
Would he entertain them in their further pursuit of that?
I don't think so.
![]()
I love that octopus. Run cuppy, run!
![]()
The Pharisees also called the Holy Spirit within Jesus an unholy spirit.
Jesus preached love, peace, truth, all of which was despicable to the Pharisees ears.
When someone then comes here asking whether we are to love one another, and gets blasted by numerous individuals, some of whom even claim him having another spirit than that from God, I then recognize a lot of Pharisees spirits here.
I wish I was more of a loving person. I dont wanna go through hardships to learn that though, i'm OPTING OUT of that optionProverbs 10:12
Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.
1 Corinthians 13:4-5
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
I wish I was more of a loving person. I dont wanna go through hardships to learn that though, i'm OPTING OUT of that option
Still, its just so hard to always be loving and nice.
Could someone answer this to me: HOw come the Bible says that in 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 but then we see how Paul and almost everyone else seemingly disobeys this very thing? "If any man love not the Lord, let him be accursed" well thats not loving. Or what Paul said to the judaizers in 5:12?. What is the difference between STRONG REBUKE and "Love does not dishonor others" as the verse above says?
It is the motive of the heart.I wish I was more of a loving person. I dont wanna go through hardships to learn that though, i'm OPTING OUT of that option
Still, its just so hard to always be loving and nice.
Could someone answer this to me: HOw come the Bible says that in 1 Corinthians 13:4-5 but then we see how Paul and almost everyone else seemingly disobeys this very thing? "If any man love not the Lord, let him be accursed" well thats not loving. Or what Paul said to the judaizers in 5:12?. What is the difference between STRONG REBUKE and "Love does not dishonor others" as the verse above says?