I do not reap that to which you sow.
YOU DO
Lead by example.I am not allowed by God to speak evil of you.
Therefore I will just refer you to this verse in the book
of Titus for you to study and learn till you
become an expert on it.
Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no man,
to be no brawlers, but gentle,
shewing all meekness unto all men.
Audibly?When God sent me here He said to me
take your cross with you.
If you all hate me so much that you cannot stand my presence
among you then just say so speak the truth.
Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross,
and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples,
If any man will come after me, let him deny himself,
and take up his cross, and follow me.
Luke 9:23
And he said to them all,
If any man will come after me, let him deny himself,
and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luke 14:27
And whosoever doth not bear his cross,
and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
The saved will carry with them their cross.
The condemned will not have their cross.
True or false?
He was not condemnedJesus was condemned and was nailed to a cross
True or false?
He was not condemned
He was murdered
And He gave His life willingly
AND
He carried His cross
just as we all are required to do to be with God.
I wonder if God is going to reprimand you
for your behavior towards me?
What do you think?
You can quote anything me you likeHmm interesting, do I need to quote scripture? I can show you who condemned him.
Jesus said you should always count the cost first.
maybe you should do this before you bother me again.
Then why have you hit other people?No why because Jesus said if someone slaps in the face turn the other cheek and offer that to them as well.
You can quote anything me you like
but you are going to lose when this goes before God.
I wonder if God is going to reprimand you
for your behavior towards me?
What do you think?
I love you more than you love me and I hate you less than you hate me.bother you, gee your such a loving person, and your desire for fellowship is deep
Then why have you hit other people?