That's a great question. Thanks.Look, people can explain things to you, but unfortunately we cannot comprehend things for you.
Every one of the passages I, and others have cited, show that Jesus' perfect obedience to the Law is EXACTLY why He was a sufficient Sacrifice.
If Jesus wasn't obedient to the Law in Romans 5, what exactly was He obedient to?
Laish had the good character to realize and admit that his Thumbs Down votes were childish.
And he apologized for his behavior. But here you are calling me "puerile ".
what if someone else says Jesus told them something different? How do you decide who is right?If I need to know anything
Jesus always tells me.
And if I have any questions I just ask the Lord.
And wait for His answer.
What was he saying about putting me on IGNORE.Sketchy at work here on CC:
I see. So you are claiming maturity? That's pretty funny.That's good for Laish, however I do not feel the same conviction. I didn't just come into the thread and start randomly giving you thumbs down (I know you cannot think that deeply in order to see the contradistinction).
You've earned every single one of them. And yes, your behavior is puerile.
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. - James 1:2-4Hi bro
I would like to get more happy, cheery and loving as a person.
Thats my request. (ps: I opt-out of suffering if its required to achieve the above mentioned qualities)
Could you break this down for me? What does that mean? Its fishing, multiple lines. I know all about fishing, but what does it have to do with Sketch?Sketchy at work here on CC:
![]()
I've always thought about that.I see. So you are claiming maturity? That's pretty funny.
We are still waiting for an answer to your claim.
Where is the scripture that says we are saved by Jesus' obedience to the law?
Tick, tock... (still waiting) Zzzz...…….. ???
Apparently you can't even comprehend things for yourself.Look, people can explain things to you, but unfortunately we cannot comprehend things for you.
That's a great question, thanks.I've always thought about that.
If we are saved by Jesus' obedience to the law, meaning he fulfilled the mosaic law., then that is imputed to us through faith, wouldnt that make it justification by works? We are justified for keeping the mosaic covenant perfectly, alltho Jesus kept it for us, but still.
I wonder if there are other explanations available. I certainly havent heard any.
Thanks for your post and the effort to look up and quote those scriptures.
But that's not what we are looking for.
Do you have one that says we are saved by Jesus' obedience to the law?
That's what we are looking for. Thanks.
This is my favorite thread. It shows the behavior of the saved and the condemned.
They're in a bunch that's for sure.Awwww, pull your panties out of your crotch...
This thread is a high entertainment venue that's for sure. Seriously, no one is getting their butt kicked here with the exception of the OP.Yes. preacher4truth is getting his butt kicked. Very entertaining indeed.
Apparently not, especially for the OP.These do not answer the question.
Do you have one that says we are saved by Jesus' obedience to the law?
That's what we are looking for. Thanks.
What would I admit that I was wrong about?
Is it wrong to ask questions? Why?
You're delusional.Yes. preacher4truth is getting his butt kicked. Very entertaining indeed.
I was mostly fine with the rest of the statement.You are taking this out of context of the full statement that was made, you do know this right
Kinda reminds me of what the fake news people do.![]()
I'm not the one claiming that we are saved by Jesus' obedience to the law.You're delusional.