The benefits of the Baptism with the Holy Spirit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I said people who believes we are saved by water baptism AND people like you..

Yes pentecost did come, The HS washed (baptized them into Christ) and then the HS was poured out on them (anoint) and through the anointing, they spoke in everyones language. And God has been working ever since

Praise God.
Do you have a scripture that says what you wrote?

E

eternally-gratefull

That's the revelation word of Jesus that flows out of the anointing. The refreshing.
Thats the washing of water by the word. The word which comes into you. And keeps feeding you. As Jesus said in John 6, The water that one can drink and never thirst again.

But all of that does not matter

It says the living water was the HS. So you see the HS spoken of as water.

Mar 28, 2016
It means God has given a person eternal faith as the gift of our Faithful Creator by which they can believe Him not seen, having passed from death to new spirit life.

E

eternally-gratefull

The HS washed (baptized them into Christ) and then the HS was poured out on them (anoint) and through the anointing, they spoke in everyones language.
do you know what the word anoint means? What did the anointing of the Arron and his sons with the Holy Oil being poured on them in the OT represent?

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Thats the washing of water by the word. The word which comes into you. And keeps feeding you. As Jesus said in John 6, The water that one can drink and never thirst again.

But all of that does not matter

It says the living water was the HS. So you see the HS spoken of as water.
No, that's not right. Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Father. The same Spirit that rose Christ from the dead.

And the living water flows out of us to others. Possibly refreshes ourselves in the same revelation.

E

eternally-gratefull

The HS washed (baptized them into Christ) and then the HS was poured out on them (anoint) and through the anointing, they spoke in everyones language.
By the way, Go up to the 4 passages I posted to show what we get when we are baptised by the spirit. ALL those things occured to the disciples on the day of pentecost. They were the FIRST to receive them.

E

eternally-gratefull

No, that's not right. Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Father. The same Spirit that rose Christ from the dead.

And the living water flows out of us to others. Possibly refreshes ourselves in the same revelation.
Um no that is not right

The HS is the one who inspired the bible. When you read the words of God your reading what the HS gave you,

Jesus said he would give rivers of living water, In john 6, that is seen as the words he speaks. Which as jesus said, are spirit and life.

Yes, the same spirit that rose christ from the dead. The same spirit who entered christ, the same spirit who baptizes us into Christ, and the same spirit who enters us.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
By the way, Go up to the 4 passages I posted to show what we get when we are baptised by the spirit. ALL those things occured to the disciples on the day of pentecost. They were the FIRST to receive them.
They witnessed through the gifts. Also were drunk in the Spirit. Happy hour.

Lol

E

eternally-gratefull

They witnessed through the gifts. Also were drunk in the Spirit. Happy hour.

Lol
The verses I gave had NOTHING to do with gifts. Did you even read them?

The people who did not believe thought they were drunk

They were speaking just like I am speaking to you. Only in a foreign language that you could not understand. And being heard clearly by people who spoke those languages

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Um no that is not right

The HS is the one who inspired the bible. When you read the words of God your reading what the HS gave you,
Jesus said he would give rivers of living water, In john 6, that is seen as the words he speaks. Which as jesus said, are spirit and life.

Yes, the same spirit that rose christ from the dead. The same spirit who entered christ, the same spirit who baptizes us into Christ, and the same spirit who enters us.
Love you EG. I now goeth to feedeth my mongrels.

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
What I know EG is that I was standing in line to be anointed and prayed for, and Holy Spirit spoke. He said I am the anointing. Later
do you base everything on neo-charismatic experiences? do some research on the new movement. you will be surprised.

if i say God spoke to me and said this, why should you believe me? you see what im saying? we cant go by what God told someone we dont even know personally

E

eternally-gratefull

What I know EG is that I was standing in line to be anointed and prayed for, and Holy Spirit spoke. He said I am the anointing. Later
That is not what the Bible says sis. The bible says you ar annointed by the spirit. The OT shows what that looks like. When Moses poured the oil on Aaron and his sons, representing the HS being poured on us, And jesus experienced it, when the spirit descended like a dove and come on (anointed) him.

Yes, Later! I do not think you will ever understand and for that I am saddened

Apr 12, 2019
salvation comes only by water bath - hamam spiritual

where water is living water - the Holy Spirit

apostle Paul clear said it - Titus 3/5

before outpouring of the HoSP on one no one can be saved

and even afterwards not at the moment of outpouring but when outpouring is abundant

when it happens to everyone depends on the readiness of the heart of everyone

first it is process of destruction of stone heart

Sep 3, 2016
“11 I indeed baptize you with water unto Repentance (Water Baptism was an outward act of an inward work already carried out): but He (Christ) Who comes after me is mightier than I, Whose Shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and with fire (to burn out the sinful dross [Acts 2:2-4]):

12 Whose fan is in His Hand (the ancient method for winnowing grain), and He will thoroughly purge His Floor (“purging it, that it may bring forth more fruit” [Jn. 15:2]), and gather His Wheat into the garner (the end product as developed by the Spirit); but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire (the wheat is symbolic of the Work of the Spirit, while the chaff is symbolic of the work of the flesh).” Matthew 3:11-12