The Bible Verse By Verse Continued...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 6, 2014
2 Chronicles 23:3 (ERV)
And all the congregation made a covenant with the king in the house of God. And he said unto them, Behold, the king's son shall reign, as the LORD hath spoken concerning the sons of David.

Sep 6, 2014
2 Chronicles 23:6 (King James 2000 Bible)
But let none come into the house of the LORD, except the priests, and they that minister of the Levites; they shall go in, for they are holy: but all the people shall keep the watch of the LORD.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
2 Chronicles 23:8 (NIV)

The Levites and all the men of Judah did just as Jehoiada the priest ordered.Each one took his men—those who were going on duty on the Sabbath and those who were going off duty—for Jehoiada the priest had not released any of the divisions.

Aug 7, 2016
Numbers 21:21 (ESV)
Then Israel sent messengers to Sihon king of the Amorites, saying,

A Prophetic word unto you. Do you know and understand who those that were carrying the "ITES" on the end of their names were those who have been DECEIVING MY FATHER'S children, through their lies, and traditions, they have changed their names to HIDE THEMSELVES FROM YOU. Just as they had done unto you. When the REPLACED MY SAVING NAME throughout My FATHER'S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE, They are those that are carrying the "ITES" on the end of their names, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Yoshua/Joshua 24:14-15
Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the AMORITES, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Genesis 15:19-21 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims. And the AMORITES, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

They were the OFFSPRING'S of CAIN, who is also from that WICKED ONE, who is Satan son, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...
Jude 1:11-13 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.1 John 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 14:3O Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. Genesis 4:13-15 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD “SET A MARK" upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. Revelation 13:11-18 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a “MARK" [who is Cain] mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark [Cain], or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It is Cain who have been HIDING FROM YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING meaning GENESIS. It is Cain offsprings that are controlling this WORLD, for their FATHER SATAN who have been STANDING BEHIND the Title of GOD, in whom they had TAUGHT THIS WORLD TO WORSHIP, INSTEAD of your CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, and not GOD, but ABBA, which means FATHER, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures... Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

It is the AMORITES in whose land in which this WORLD, is IGNORANTLY CALLING THIS LAND, My FATHER'S LAND, which it is NOT. For this LAND is ONLY YOUR TESTING GROUND, in which I have come to tell you that you are NOT PASSING. For you have chosen to WORSHIP a "GOD" through the title of GOD, who is NOT YOUR CREATOR, through a son, who is NOT ME, saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOITED ONE, unto the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, that did not RECEIVE ME, when I CAME unto them I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. YOSHUA/OSHUA/Joshua 24:13-15 And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat. Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Shalom

Sep 6, 2014
2 Chronicles 23:9 (BSB)
Then Jehoiada the priest gave to the commanders of hundreds the spears and the large and small shields of King David that were in the house of God.

Sep 6, 2014
2 Chronicles 23:10 (King James 2000 Bible)
And he set all the people, every man having his weapon in his hand, from the right side of the temple to the left side of the temple, along by the altar and the temple, all around the king.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Then they brought out the king's son and put the crown on him, and gave him the testimony and made him king. And Jehoiada and his sons anointed him and said, " Long live the king!"
2 Chronicles 23:11 NASB

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
2 Chronicles 23:13 (NASB)

She looked, and behold, the king was standing by his pillar at the entrance, and the captains and the trumpeters were beside the king. And all the people of the land rejoiced and blew trumpets, the singers with their musical instruments leading the praise. Then Athaliah tore her clothes and said, “Treason! Treason!”

Sep 6, 2014
2 Chronicles 23:14 (BSB)
And Jehoiada the priest sent out the commanders of hundreds in charge of the army, saying, “Bring her out between the ranks, and put to the sword anyone who follows her.” For the priest had said, “She must not be put to death in the house of the LORD.”

Sep 6, 2014
2 Chronicles 23:18 (JPS Tanakh 1917)
And Jehoiada appointed the offices of the house of the LORD under the hand of the priests the Levites, whom David had distributed in the house of the LORD, to offer the burnt-offerings of the LORD, as it is written in the Law of Moses, with rejoicing and with singing, according to the direction of David.

Sep 6, 2014
2 Chronicles 23:19 (ERV)
And he set the porters at the gates of the house of the LORD, that none which was unclean in any thing should enter in.

Sep 6, 2014
2 Chronicles 23:20 (KJV)
And he took the captains of hundreds, and the nobles, and the governors of the people, and all the people of the land, and brought down the king from the house of the LORD: and they came through the high gate into the king's house, and set the king upon the throne of the kingdom.