The Birth of our King

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You both seem to be taking this very personal.

I never spoke on either of you personally, I simply provided evidence that Christmas is not of Yahweh.

No, you "simply provided evidence" and argued with everyone else that they should cease to celebrate Christmas.
If you feel bad to celebrate it, then it is good for you not to. But if God saw fit to draw me and others and remind us of Himself during these days and call us to salvation, it is dear to me because of Him. Even when I was an unbeliever, hey, this was a chance for me to watch The Ten Commandments every Christmas because they give it here on TV (btw this was my favorite movie). My parents were abusive and this was also a season where I could get some peace and hope, they were less cranky because they were resting. But I guess there is no way of explaining my life to you and you will keep judging me and others.
 
So just asking;

Do you think it would be acceptable to the Creator if I worshiped Him using Hindu religious practices? There are new age places that mix hinduisim with the Messiah. Could I adapt this form of worship to be acceptable to the Creator of heaven and earth?
No of course not, neither do I use paganism to worship The Lord. Pagans once used 25th December (apparently) I don't believe this happens anymore? I don't mix Gods - there is only one.

I'm tired of arguing now. I won't change, neither will you and I'm done arguing with you - I have better things to do with my time. Goodnight.
 
No, you "simply provided evidence" and argued with everyone else that they should cease to celebrate Christmas.
If you feel bad to celebrate it, then it is good for you not to. But if God saw fit to draw me and others and remind us of Himself during these days and call us to salvation, it is dear to me because of Him. Even when I was an unbeliever, hey, this was a chance for me to watch The Ten Commandments every Christmas because they give it here on TV (btw this was my favorite movie). My parents were abusive and this was also a season where I could get some peace and hope, they were less cranky because they were resting. But I guess there is no way of explaining my life to you and you will keep judging me and others.

Ok, so quote one place I judged anyone, and I will apologize. If I have not done so... We are allowed to say a sin is a sin, we are not supposed to say we know ones eternal future, for it is not for me to decide.

I believe I did provide evidence, Scriptures and historical evidence. Yet none of them were truly debated, virtually not even mentioned.
 
​Then pray tell, by all means put it back on track.. :) And y'all are too dang serious in here anyway.. jmo

What is truly frightening is what happens if there's subject matter worth serious consideration, if you call this serious? Anyway, better make hay while the sunshines, as, someday, CC may get around to the true gospel.
 
So just asking;

Do you think it would be acceptable to the Creator if I worshiped Him using Hindu religious practices? There are new age places that mix hinduisim with the Messiah. Could I adapt this form of worship to be acceptable to the Creator of heaven and earth?

No of course not.

Thank you that is what I wanted to know.

Im no argue, bible discussion, if we cant talk Scripture and Scriptual principles here what can we do?
 
​Then pray tell, by all means put it back on track.. :) And y'all are too dang serious in here anyway.. jmo

That is the duty of the thread starter I'm dropping this like a lava rack wont be back to this topic And for the record this is serious business I have as much fun as anyone but my goodness the thread has gotten foolish! I still don't see the intent of the thread and at this point it doesn't matter! See ya in another forum
pastac
 
Status
Not open for further replies.