The Bombs Sent to the Democrats

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
Man who was arrested for sending the bombs.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Seriously though, if the republicans wanted to get rid of some democrats the CIA could have pulled it off and made it look like a Bernie Bro or Antifa did it.

Some brain dead, lunatic, moron had to do it. You can buy fertilizer, gun powder gasoline and a remote controls at Wal Mart. Heck, kids in Iraq can do it.

Dec 12, 2013
None of the above proves anything at the end of the day.........and in all honesty if I was a whack job and wanted to make the opposing political party look bad I would say I was a Democrat, Post Democrat crap all over my truck and then under the guise of being a Democrat commit horrific crimes.......so........like I said....the above proves nothing other than there are a few pics of a guy who lists himself as a DEMOCRAT dressed up and portraying himself as a Republican.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
None of the above proves anything at the end of the day.........and in all honesty if I was a whack job and wanted to make the opposing political party look bad I would say I was a Democrat, Post Democrat crap all over my truck and then under the guise of being a Democrat commit horrific crimes.......so........like I said....the above proves nothing other than there are a few pics of a guy who lists himself as a DEMOCRAT dressed up and portraying himself as a Republican.

I didn't give an opinion one way or the other but since you quoted me. Do I think that Trump or the republicans sent the guy to do anything? No, neither do I think that it was done by the democrats. I think there are crazy people who hear comment after comment or hate fueled rhetoric from ANY source and act on it.

Some people are too radical and cannot be rational. Just fueled by hate.

Aug 2, 2009
I think he just wanted to send a message and not actually kill anyone. The dems have been openly inciting violence against trump supporters so they shouldn't be surprised at all. Maxine Waters, Hillary, Eric Holder and Cory Booker publicly called for harassment and civil disobedience against Trump supporters.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
I think he just wanted to send a message and not actually kill anyone. The dems have been openly inciting violence against trump supporters so they shouldn't be surprised at all. Maxine Waters, Hillary, Eric Holder and Cory Booker publicly called for harassment and civil disobedience against Trump supporters.
With all fairness Trump has fueled some violence himself. Vitriol has been spewed from BOTH sides.

Dec 12, 2013
I didn't give an opinion one way or the other but since you quoted me. Do I think that Trump or the republicans sent the guy to do anything? No, neither do I think that it was done by the democrats. I think there are crazy people who hear comment after comment or hate fueled rhetoric from ANY source and act on it.
Cool.......like I have said....the most dangerous weapon on the planet is INTENT.....Unlike Flip Wilson I do not believe the proverbial "devil made him do it either" <----Republican and or Democrat rhetoric......One may say...oh Trump's rhetoric caused this....another may say the rhetoric of the Democrats and how they are inciting violence against Trump supporters has caused this.....

How about a whack job outta his dang mind has done this because he is a retard......!

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
Cool.......like I have said....the most dangerous weapon on the planet is INTENT.....Unlike Flip Wilson I do not believe the proverbial "devil made him do it either" <----Republican and or Democrat rhetoric......One may say...oh Trump's rhetoric caused this....another may say the rhetoric of the Democrats and how they are inciting violence against Trump supporters has caused this.....

How about a whack job outta his dang mind has done this because he is a retard......!
I can agree with that.

Aug 2, 2009
With all fairness Trump has fueled some violence himself. Vitriol has been spewed from BOTH sides.
If you weant to believe the mainstream media, that's up to you. I could one-by-one debunk each incident that the MSM claims Trump incited violence and it would show how they didn't tell the whole story and that Trump didn't actually incite violence. For example, when the MSM claimed he was being racist and disrespectful to that gold star couple from India who lost their son in Iraq, he was not. Please look into these claims and find out the whole story for yourself and stop being duped by the MSM.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
If you weant to believe the mainstream media, that's up to you. I could one-by-one debunk each incident that the MSM claims Trump incited violence and it would show how they didn't tell the whole story and that Trump didn't actually incite violence. For example, when the MSM claimed he was being racist and disrespectful to that gold star couple from India who lost their son in Iraq, he was not. Please look into these claims and find out the whole story for yourself and stop being duped by the MSM.
You have no idea what I am referring to or what I think because you have not asked. You are merely running on what YOU assumed of me. I do have a mind of my own and can think for myself. Duped I am not and I am respectfully asking you not to insult my intelligence again.

Aug 2, 2009
You have no idea what I am referring to or what I think because you have not asked. You are merely running on what YOU assumed of me. I do have a mind of my own and can think for myself. Duped I am not and I am respectfully asking you not to insult my intelligence again.
I'm not insulting your intelligence. You believe that Trump has incited violence. That is from believing what the MSM has told you or you got it from someone who listens to the MSM. You are not getting all the facts. All I am saying is to please look into the facts yourself. If what I posted is insulting your intelligence, then I have just insulted half the country! That is not what I am doing here. I'm just trying to open your eyes to the fact that you have not been given all the facts.

Please tell me what you believe Trump said to incite violence so I can at least show you what I mean. I was thorough enoughto provide the names of the dems who incited violence and I can point to the exact times they did it.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
President Abraham Lincoln famously quoted Jesus Christ when he said,
“A house divided against itself cannot stand.”

History shows that when a nation falls into division and infighting, it quickly becomes
consumed by internal crises that leave it vulnerable to attack by foreign enemies.

U.S. Political Division Worst Since Post-Civil War Reconstruction Era,
and the sins of the people is leading the nation to ruin.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
I'm not insulting your intelligence. You believe that Trump has incited violence. That is from believing what the MSM has told you or you got it from someone who listens to the MSM. You are not getting all the facts. All I am saying is to please look into the facts yourself.
You don't know what facts I have.

Again, you have no idea as you have not asked. Speaking of not having all of the "facts". I'm not responding to you again because it is futile. I will leave you to your assumptions.

Aug 2, 2009
You don't know what facts I have.

Again, you have no idea as you have not asked. Speaking of not having all of the "facts". I'm not responding to you again because it is futile. I will leave you to your assumptions.
So you know something about Trump that I don't? Are you a personal friend of his or something? I've been following Trump since the 80's. I've read his book when it came out and I know that he is a good businessman.

I'm going to guess you're talking about the time he said he would like to punch someone in the face. That was when he was responding to a protestor that was literally throwing punches at his rally. The MSM just focused on what Trump said and not the fact that he was responding to someone who was throwing punches.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
That is the complete post that I quoted above. The rest of your commentary was added after I quoted you above. Just so it is known.

Aug 2, 2009
That is the complete post that I quoted above. The rest of your commentary was added after I quoted you above. Just so it is known.
I'm not trying to insult you or even argue with you. You said that Trump has incited violence and I'm just trying to show you the whole truth. If you had a child who was accused of inciting violence in school wouldn't you want to know all the facts before accepting someone's accusation? Sorry to bother you.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
False Flag operations is a common Democrat strategy. A Democrat pretends to e a conservative to embarrass conservatives. For example, going to a Tea Party rally and holding up a racist sign. Fred Phelps was a liberal activist before going to military funerals of straight people holding signs saying "God hates f**s" (and, when the Supreme Court made same-sex marriage the law of the land, his church's activities disappeared).

It's very likely this guy mailing bombs is a liberal activist attempting to embarrass conservatives who support Trump.
Exactly and who will look bad.......seems rather obvious at the end of the day....sure has given the fake news and Dems quite a few talking points hey.....
In the Art of War, that so called bomber is called a DOOMED SPY.

read the Chapter of it named Using spies.

In one of 36 Strategies of Ancient China, it is called Kill with a Borrowed Sword.

Do you think a sane criminal will post a photo with cross hairs on his enemies deliberately?

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
How the Dem doomed spy changed his profile from Liberal to Republican:

Maga bomber changed identity.jpg