The Chat Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Cold and rainy, cozy fireplace kind of day. What is it like for you? What are you doing with your family? Are you alone or surrounded by loves?

Curious me wants to know... whatcha all doing?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Cold and rainy, cozy fireplace kind of day. What is it like for you? What are you doing with your family? Are you alone or surrounded by loves?

Curious me wants to know... whatcha all doing?
Watching playthroughs of old ps1 games. Might play a game later or read. We stocked up on groceries today, you would thing there was a Zombie apocalypse by looking at the grocery stores 🙄

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I know huh...it is so bizarre how everyone is responding, huh? Sounds like you are having a full day. I play gardenscape and homescape. I hope you got all that you need at the store.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I know huh...it is so bizarre how everyone is responding, huh? Sounds like you are having a full day. I play gardenscape and homescape. I hope you got all that you need at the store.
Precautions are good to take even if it's going overboard. Still I'm hoping a swift end.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Time for a moment of beauty. We are truly blessed by God. (These are finalist photos in a contest from the Smithsonian magazine.)

smithsonian-magazine-photo-contest-finalists-7.jpg smithsonian-magazine-photo-contest-finalists-14.jpg smithsonian-magazine-photo-contest-finalists-2.jpg

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Lack of sleep can only last for so long before the body gives up and needs rest. Newborn baby doesn’t sleep, and toddler acts up and misbehaves. Oiy. 🥱

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
For anybody needing some fun in your day / night because of situations or all the virus talk, this ones for you all! Enjoy!
Watch "Tiny Donkey Thinks He's Actually A Dog | The Dodo" on YouTube

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Wow, who ever posted that last video must be a swell guy, thanks for that, picked me right up! Your alright in my book buddy!

Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone, new here so thought I would throw my nickel's worth in. :) Has anyone got any suggestions for any good Netflix series to binge watch? With everything going on I knew I was going to in be more so just signed up for Netflix on my Roku.
People are raving about “Love is Blind” I heard it’s the top Netflix series now. 2 marriages and one long lasting relationship came from that show.

Mar 14, 2020
North Carolina
People are raving about “Love is Blind” I heard it’s the top Netflix series now. 2 marriages and one long lasting relationship came from that show.
Ok thanks, I'll check it out.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Soooo🤔, hmmmmm. Yep, ok, yep🤔. Alright, yep, ok, tomorrow. Right. Ok, see you then. Goodnight...

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Sorry, last post was my personal dictation of a phone call I just made. My secretary accidentally posted it, instead of filing it. 🙄Good help is so hard to find now a days, lol

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Sorry, last post was my personal dictation of a phone call I just made. My secretary accidentally posted it, instead of filing it. 🙄Good help is so hard to find now a days, lol
Poor you... 😂

Could be much worse you know... just sayin 😝

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Not my calls, lol. Just another long line of yokes from me to ya'll.
Late night phone calls should only be going to State Farm.... to ask what they are wearing during times like these...

Btw! How are YOU doing?? Being quarantined in your home? Or are you able to get out and about and do stuff?