The Chip

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Meh..... It's just a crazy conspiracy theory there will never be a mandatory chip because that would violate body autonomy which would be unconstitutional

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Meh..... It's just a crazy conspiracy theory there will never be a mandatory chip because that would violate body autonomy which would be unconstitutional
Lol. You obviously haven't heard of dead-eyed Bill and his plan to vaccinate every man, woman and child on the planet? I don't despise you for living under a rock, but when you do come out every now and then, check up on current events, and don't just claim everything is a conspiracy theory! :)

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Lol. You obviously haven't heard of dead-eyed Bill and his plan to vaccinate every man, woman and child on the planet? I don't despise you for living under a rock, but when you do come out every now and then, check up on current events, and don't just claim everything is a conspiracy theory! :)
Actually it is a conspiracy theory
Microsoft had a chip that that some of their employees took voluntarily

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
Actually it is a conspiracy theory
Microsoft had a chip that that some of their employees took voluntarily
Just a quick question: Was it inserted into their foreheads or on top of - or under their right hand? We are still able to buy nd sell etc. without having to "receive a mark" I don't think we are in that specific period yet that this is required. This chip may lead to the above but as you mentioned they took it voluntarily, if or when we are still here when THE MARK comes into existence it will be "take it or....." There will be no buying or selling without it. We may look at this now as "a conspiracy theory" or think it's all "hog-wash" but in End Times it will be a definite.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Dude653 said:

Revelation 13:16 16It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,

DUDE653 THERE WILL BE A MARK ON EVERYONE AT SOME POINT IN TJME, IT IS STILL NOT CERTAIN JUST WHAT THAT MARK WILL BE, BUT BE ASSURED IT WILL HAPPEN.............GOD SAYS SO

L

lenna

and yet it is interesting that the godless left basically wants to do away with any part of the constitution that allows for personal freedoms

you can't make this stuff up

it's right before our eyes and the only thing holding it up is that it may not be God's timing yet

every believer who prays and believes that God hears and answers prayer, should be praying right now for God's mercy and for the godless in government to be stopped no matter which side they are on

if anyone comes back with the smart a** answer that means the end of Trump, I pray God has mercy and opens your eyes and ears

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
and yet it is interesting that the godless left basically wants to do away with any part of the constitution that allows for personal freedoms

you can't make this stuff up

it's right before our eyes and the only thing holding it up is that it may not be God's timing yet

every believer who prays and believes that God hears and answers prayer, should be praying right now for God's mercy and for the godless in government to be stopped no matter which side they are on

if anyone comes back with the smart a** answer that means the end of Trump, I pray God has mercy and opens your eyes and ears
Your logical fallacy is called straw man because no one is advocating for getting rid of anything in the Constitution or any personal freedoms

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Dude653 said:

Revelation 13:16 16It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,

DUDE653 THERE WILL BE A MARK ON EVERYONE AT SOME POINT IN TJME, IT IS STILL NOT CERTAIN JUST WHAT THAT MARK WILL BE, BUT BE ASSURED IT WILL HAPPEN.............GOD SAYS SO
Of course I could be wrong but I don't believe it will be a microchip

L

lenna

Your logical fallacy is called straw man because no one is advocating for getting rid of anything in the Constitution or any personal freedoms

that is not a logical fallacy

same old quip you use whenever you cannot provide an answer that shows you thought about what you posted

the left is absolutely trying to change the constitution and get rid of whatever does notwork in their favor

no strawman at all

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Hello Dude653!

Being constitutional will not be an issue when the beast is in power. The scripture states that he will be given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. Those days during the beasts reign the world will be nothing like it is today. The mark is not a conspiracy, but is the word of God. In support of this, people in Sweden and her sister countries are already cashless and have been in the process of having that RFID chip inserted under the skin of the hand, which is replacing their bank cards. Instead of having their cards swiped, their having their hand scanned.

You can't call something a conspiracy when it is already happening before our very eyes.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Violate body autonomy? Unconstitutional? You just described a typical abortion procedure.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The mark of the beast will be a world-wide event. Seriously, I don't believe the anti-christ will give a crap about violating the US Constitution.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
that is not a logical fallacy

same old quip you use whenever you cannot provide an answer that shows you thought about what you posted

the left is absolutely trying to change the constitution and get rid of whatever does notwork in their favor

no strawman at all
Again you couldn't be any more wrong because the ledt typically values personal freedoms above all
So literally no one is trying to get rid of constitutional freedom. Trying to take people's rights away is more of a right-wing thing

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Just a quick question: Was it inserted into their foreheads or on top of - or under their right hand? We are still able to buy nd sell etc. without having to "receive a mark" I don't think we are in that specific period yet that this is required. This chip may lead to the above but as you mentioned they took it voluntarily, if or when we are still here when THE MARK comes into existence it will be "take it or....." There will be no buying or selling without it. We may look at this now as "a conspiracy theory" or think it's all "hog-wash" but in End Times it will be a definite.
Hi Sherry!

The mark is already in existence. The mark technology began with the ATM's, followed by the Universal Product Code (UPC) and the Point of Sale system (POS). And now people are having the RFID chip inserted under the skin of the hand. I believe that the chip will continue to evolve into something more applicable in preparation for the revealing of the beast. Currently, people are receiving it voluntarily. However, in the middle of that last seven years when the antichrist/beast proclaims himself to be God, I believe that all other methods of buying and selling will be made obsolete, leaving that mark as the only way to virtually credit and debit one's bank account.

Since the mark has to do with buying and selling, it was not going to just pop up over night, but the mark technology had to evolve, which it has been doing. A good example of this is being able to electronically pay for our groceries at the checkout. You swipe your card and the amount is debited to your bank account in real-time.

In Sweden and her sister countries they are already pretty much cashless, using bank cards for their crediting and debiting. But since 2015, people have been having an RFID chip inserted under the skin of their hands in between their index finger and thumb and have been using this to make make purchases. It has even come to the US and will soon spread to the entire world.

Though the chip is currently voluntary, which is the technology that the mark will use, when that beast comes, it will become the only valid means electronic buying and selling. It's kind of like, if you live in a rural area and there is only one cable provider, you either buy their service or you won't have cable.

L

lenna

Again you couldn't be any more wrong because the ledt typically values personal freedoms above all
So literally no one is trying to get rid of constitutional freedom. Trying to take people's rights away is more of a right-wing thing

you meant the right to torch property that someone else owns and destroy their livelihood? that freedom?

or the freedom to shoot each other in cities like Chicago? that freedom?

or the freedom to kill innocent babies and children in a crossfire? that freedom?

those are just some of those freedoms, right?

it is the left that is doing their best to take away even your freedoms

I pray you do not get the opportunity to see that I and others are right

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
you are right

may God have mercy
Just in the US alone, in 2019 Planned Parenthood killed 332,757 babies in abortions. Of course, they are not the only abortion on-demand provider. You don't hear about this in the lame-stream media. I am sorry about those that died from the coronavirus and those that were severely impacted but the fact is for each coronavirus death there are hundreds of other deaths attributed to various causes.