The Circle of Love:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

Think of relationships like a circle. It is a two person ordeal. Never one sided for if the one sided relationship ever worked it be just one way, not both. You can not make a full circle if it is one sided because all you would have is the letter "C". You can not have a relationship with God if you do not allow that circle to complete. One sided relationships never, and can never work. It is a partnership. A two in one if you will.

As God is three in one, He says that you and your spouce are made one as a whole. So therefore, can it work if you only allow one side to win? Never will it be so.

Allow what God has taught you about a relationship with Him, to work in the relationship between you, and your special other.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Think of relationships like a circle. It is a two person ordeal. Never one sided for if the one sided relationship ever worked it be just one way, not both. You can not make a full circle if it is one sided because all you would have is the letter "C". You can not have a relationship with God if you do not allow that circle to complete. One sided relationships never, and can never work. It is a partnership. A two in one if you will.

As God is three in one, He says that you and your spouce are made one as a whole. So therefore, can it work if you only allow one side to win? Never will it be so.

Allow what God has taught you about a relationship with Him, to work in the relationship between you, and your special other.
Perhaps 'ordeal' is not quite the ideal term to describe a relationship. For me, a healthy physical and spiritual relationship is between the man, the woman and God. A love triangle. I do like the circle analogy though. I also agree that one-sided relationships never work out. Glad to have you back with us too and I hope that all is well with you.

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
And I will add brother, gardens need to be tended and cobwebs need to be swept clean, else the relationship grow stale.
Thank the good Lord that salvation is a gift!

T

TheWriter

Perhaps 'ordeal' is not quite the ideal term to describe a relationship. For me, a healthy physical and spiritual relationship is between the man, the woman and God. A love triangle. I do like the circle analogy though. I also agree that one-sided relationships never work out. Glad to have you back with us too and I hope that all is well with you.
Thabks brother yeah i may change it from ordeal to me kinda like a deal thing not good to me lol anyway yeah. Which term would u think be best there? At times when i write lol i dont fully think

T

TheWriter

And I will add brother, gardens need to be tended and cobwebs need to be swept clean, else the relationship grow stale.
Thank the good Lord that salvation is a gift!
Very true my brother, very true. We must have that garden to be tended to and mended to if we are to what? Work together as a whole in life both brothers and sisters alike.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Thabks brother yeah i may change it from ordeal to me kinda like a deal thing not good to me lol anyway yeah. Which term would u think be best there? At times when i write lol i dont fully think
deal, undertaking, endeavor, project, effort - pick one (not that you can go back and change it since the five minute edit limit is probably up anyway).

T

TheWriter

deal, undertaking, endeavor, project, effort - pick one (not that you can go back and change it since the five minute edit limit is probably up anyway).
effort is perfect! Thanks ;)

T

TheWriter

(edit) Think of relationships like a circle. It is a two person effort. Never one sided for if the one sided relationship ever worked it be just one way, not both. You can not make a full circle if it is one sided because all you would have is the letter "C". You can not have a relationship with God if you do not allow that circle to complete. One sided relationships never, and can never work. It is a partnership. A two in one if you will.

also changing it on my blog

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
It cannot be edited, but it can be amended, appended, suffixed, post-scripted...