The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 20, 2022
this is nothing more than a fantasy.

God created all of the angels, everyone of them.

Angels do not create and can't there spiritual celestial created by God.

God created All of them created them not to create. If God created all of them, and they could recreate, God would not have needed to create all of them.

What ever sex Angels could have would be a fantasie or lust and probably a lying miracle by an individual. Like a hallucination or something.
this is the BIBLE, God's HOLY WORD, this is not a place where you live called fantasy world. this is 100% absolute Fact!

WHO, did the Angels have SEX with?
7 In the same way as these angels, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after a different sort of flesh

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
this is the BIBLE, God's HOLY WORD, this is not a place where you live called fantasy world. this is 100% absolute Fact!

7 In the same way as these angels, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after a different sort of flesh
Take it up with God I told you if there is anything in this subject, it would be fantasy sex in the form of lust.

Or sexual lust carried out by a demon possessing a person possibly, I don't know, and i choose to give such things to God.

If you want to talk about such things ask God.

I've made my feelings known and what ever you show me in scripture or believe I will not change my mind. Angels do not recreate.

And I have a feeling such doctrines are a reason why people think there abnormal. Which I would imagine is a terrible place to be for them.

This is a far more sickening place to be than thinking they have hormonal defects from a natural birth accident. I
believe the femal egg can retain not enough DNA from the mail sperm in pregnancy and insemination, and split this information 50 50 in some cases

Jun 20, 2022
Fundaamental

this is something that has had me thinking about, this overall, entire picture viewpoint, of what you have consistently presented since you started posting here.

so i will do this in form of question:

1. were you raised in the Church?

2. if not, did you just pick up the Bible one day and began reading it, and you have found things you like that matches your other interests like Science?

3. and if you WERE, raised in the Church, was your Pastor related or not relatable, because, you clearly chose not to take any of his Doctrines and explanations for yourself?

Jun 20, 2022
Take it up with God I told you if there is anything in this subject, it would be fantasy sex in the form of lust.

Or sexual lust carried out by a demon possessing a person possibly, I don't know, and i choose to give such things to God.

If you want to talk about such things ask God.

I've made my feelings known and what ever you show me in scripture or believe I will not change my mind. Angels do not recreate.

And I have a feeling such doctrines are a reason why people think there abnormal. Which I would imagine is a terrible place to be for them.

This is a far more sickening place to be than thinking they have hormonal defects from a natural birth accident. I
believe the femal egg can retain not enough DNA from the mail sperm in pregnancy and insemination, and split this information 50 50 in some cases
God gave it to EVERYONE.
He already took it up, and said, GET USED TO IT AND OBEY by BELIEF, BECAUSE I DON'T LIE AND THOSE SPECIFIC ANGELS HAD SEX!!

this was written by Jesus' own human Brother, Jude!

it's Legit!

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
well if you keep this talk up, maybe we can come to some common ground 😊

Going back to the discussion my main point here is being gay could be a result of a baby that has developed with 50 percent of its mothers DNA and 50 percent of its father's DNA or somewhere in between at birth ?

This has been proven by science.

Now to my question do you know if doctors making decisions on identity sex change investigate a persons DNA count from both parents ?.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Is being homosexual a sin or is the sin acting on the lust of that desire? Being heterosexual is not a sin but acting on the lust of that desire is. Thinking? the Scriptures do not say, in so many words, marriage is between a man and woman. There are tons of passages that clearly show marriage is between male and female. Any sex out side of marriage is sin.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Is being homosexual a sin or is the sin acting on the lust of that desire? Being heterosexual is not a sin but acting on the lust of that desire is. Thinking? the Scriptures do not say, in so many words, marriage is between a man and woman. There are tons of passages that clearly show marriage is between male and female. Any sex out side of marriage is sin.
The question is For God.

Is being gay a sin if a persons DNA is proven to be high percentage of both mother and father.

Let's establish that fact first before tackling sexual sin

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Oh I feel the Holy Spirit, I just don't need to go around proving what a "powerful prophet of God" I am.
I was never any one thing for him I was willing being a prophet is not of any concern to me I speak and in faith believe I don't care what role he places me in I serve him that is it

You are unaware of what has been going on with him and I and with all the things I have had to deal with I have almost died twice this weekend how was yours? Yet do you think any of this has held me down?
You have missed the point and have never listened from the start you can stay where you are with him assuming you ever do but the kingdom is at hand and don't come crying to me when you miss the bus because he warned you ahead of time.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
too bad you can't "sniff sniff" out the spiritual wickedness in high places going on ... satan has filled this world with his lies and people are succumbing to needless mutilation of healthy, fully functional body parts and pharmaceutical processes which render them sterile.

The ministry of satan is to steal, kill, destroy (John 10:10) ... satan does not care for humankind and satan knows God does care for humankind. satan knows he cannot touch or defeat God ... so satan attacks that which God cares for.

so now you're going to have those in the legal profession advise medical professionals ??? :rolleyes:

because doctors are the ones who come up with the treatment plan wherein healthy, fully functional body parts are being removed from healthy bodies ... which then requires the previously healthy body to function for the rest of its lifetime on a pharmaceutical regimen ...

In agreement we are dealing with mental illness when it comes to gender dysphoria ...

you have yet to provide your proof that "mixed intersex chromosomes" are involved.

no ... which is why we need to teach people the gospel ... which is the power of God unto salvation!!!

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it [the gospel] is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth

Romans 10:9-11 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
is it just mental illness or mental confusion, because there body is telling there mind something different based on the link I provided earlier, which you never answered, but split apart everything else I said.

Come on smarty pants whats the answer for this ?

Https://www.labroots.com/trending/genetics-and-genomics/14233/sesquizygotic-twins

A case of sesquizygotic twins in the United States was reported in 2007. In that case, one of the twins had ambiguous genitalia. After assessing their chromosomes, doctors determined that the twins carried identical maternal genetic contributions, but only around half of the father’s DNA.

It is likely the mother's egg was fertilized simultaneously by two of the father's sperm before dividing," suggested Professor Nicholas Fisk, the leader of the fetal medicine team that monitored the mother and twins - a boy and a girl - during their stay at Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital in 2014

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Full article

A set of twins was recently born in Australia that is semi-identical, only the second such known set of twins in the world. Doctors identified these so-called sesquizygotic twins during the pregnancy. Identical twins are made when an egg fertilized by a sperm splits in two - the twins have the same genetic material, are monozygotic and are identical. When two separate eggs are each fertilized by different sperm, fraternal twins are produced, which are dizygotic. This case is different from both of those scenarios and is explained in the video.

"It is likely the mother's egg was fertilized simultaneously by two of the father's sperm before dividing," suggested Professor Nicholas Fisk, the leader of the fetal medicine team that monitored the mother and twins - a boy and a girl - during their stay at Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital in 2014

The mother's ultrasound at six weeks showed a single placenta and positioning of amniotic sacs that indicated she was expecting identical twins. However, an ultrasound at fourteen weeks showed the twins were male and female, which is not possible for identical twins.

Dr. Michael Gabbett, who worked with Fisk, said that if two sperm fertilize one egg, it creates three sets of chromosomes, one coming from mom and two from dad. "Three sets of chromosomes are typically incompatible with life, and embryos do not usually survive," noted Gabbett. "In the case of the Brisbane sesquizygotic twins, the fertilized egg appears to have equally divided up the three sets of chromosomes into groups of cells which then split into two, creating the twins.

Some of the cells contain the chromosomes from the first sperm while the remaining cells contain chromosomes from the second sperm, resulting in the twins sharing only a proportion rather 100 percent of the same paternal DNA."

A case of sesquizygotic twins in the United States was reported in 2007. In that case, one of the twins had ambiguous genitalia. After assessing their chromosomes, doctors determined that the twins carried identical maternal genetic contributions, but only around half of the father’s DNA.

A search of worldwide databases illustrated how rare sesquizygotic twins are, added Fisk.

"We at first questioned whether there were perhaps other cases which had been wrongly classified or not reported, so examined genetic data from 968 fraternal twins and their parents," he said. "However we found no other sesquizygotic twins in these data, nor any case of semi-identical twins in large global twin studies. We know this is an exceptional case of semi-identical twins. While doctors may keep this in mind in apparently identical twins, its rarity means there is no case for routine genetic testing."

Mar 23, 2016
is it just mental illness or mental confusion
the issue is spiritual ... all mankind needs the deliverance / healing found only in the Lord Jesus Christ. He alone is the Healer of all the maladies of all mankind.

So for you to continue to insist that what is going to "help" those who suffer from the "mental illness or mental confusion" of gender dysphoria is the removal of healthy, fully functioning body parts and the ongoing, lifelong pharmaceutical regimen required to maintain the illusion that the XY is now XX or the XX is now XY is beyond ludicrous ...

Fundaamental said:
Come on smarty pants whats the answer for this ?
:rolleyes: ... name-calling ... such a low form of discussion. You feel better now ???

Fundaamental said:
As far as the US sesquizygotic twins reported in 2007, I cannot locate any information concerning the assessment of the chromosomes at the 23rd pairing (the pair which determines XX or XY). However, it appears from your article that there was an assessment of the chromosomes and we must rely on the determination of the doctors who did the testing and analyzed the data ... unless you believe the doctors made a mistake in their assessment at the time of birth which later required transgender treatment and surgery ??? Is that what you believe??? Do you even know if either of the US sesquizygotic twins reported in 2007 underwent transgender treatment???

Fundaamental said:
It is likely the mother's egg was fertilized simultaneously by two of the father's sperm before dividing," suggested Professor Nicholas Fisk, the leader of the fetal medicine team that monitored the mother and twins - a boy and a girl - during their stay at Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital in 2014
Continuing on in the article:

Professor Fisk, a past President of the International Fetal Medicine and Surgery Society, worked alongside clinical geneticist Dr Gabbett.
“The mother’s ultrasound at six weeks showed a single placenta and positioning of amniotic sacs that indicated she was expecting identical twins. However, an ultrasound at 14 weeks showed the twins were male and female, which is not possible for identical twins.”
Identical twins result when cells from a single egg fertilised by a single sperm divide into two, so identical twins are the same gender and share identical DNA. Fraternal twins occur when each twin develops from a separate egg and the egg is fertilized by its own sperm.
If one egg is fertilised by two sperm it results in three sets of chromosomes, one from the mother and two from the father, said Dr Gabbett. Three sets of chromosomes are typically incompatible with life and embryos do not usually survive.

Sesquizygotic represents a third type of ‘twinning’ between identical and fraternal.
“In the case of the Queensland sesquizygotic twins, the fertilised egg appears to have equally divided up the three sets of chromosomes into groups of cells which then split into two, creating the twins,” said Dr Gabbett.
“Some of the cells contain the chromosomes from the first sperm while the remaining cells contain chromosomes from the second sperm, resulting in the twins sharing only a proportion rather than 100% of the same paternal DNA.”

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
the issue is spiritual ... all mankind needs the deliverance / healing found only in the Lord Jesus Christ. He alone is the Healer of all the maladies of all mankind.

So for you to continue to insist that what is going to "help" those who suffer from the "mental illness or mental confusion" of gender dysphoria is the removal of healthy, fully functioning body parts and the ongoing, lifelong pharmaceutical regimen required to maintain the illusion that the XY is now XX or the XX is now XY is beyond ludicrous ...

:rolleyes: ... name-calling ... such a low form of discussion. You feel better now ???

As far as the US sesquizygotic twins reported in 2007, I cannot locate any information concerning the assessment of the chromosomes at the 23rd pairing (the pair which determines XX or XY). However, it appears from your article that there was an assessment of the chromosomes and we must rely on the determination of the doctors who did the testing and analyzed the data ... unless you believe the doctors made a mistake in their assessment at the time of birth which later required transgender treatment and surgery ??? Is that what you believe??? Do you even know if either of the US sesquizygotic twins reported in 2007 underwent transgender treatment???

Continuing on in the article:

Professor Fisk, a past President of the International Fetal Medicine and Surgery Society, worked alongside clinical geneticist Dr Gabbett.
“The mother’s ultrasound at six weeks showed a single placenta and positioning of amniotic sacs that indicated she was expecting identical twins. However, an ultrasound at 14 weeks showed the twins were male and female, which is not possible for identical twins.”
Identical twins result when cells from a single egg fertilised by a single sperm divide into two, so identical twins are the same gender and share identical DNA. Fraternal twins occur when each twin develops from a separate egg and the egg is fertilized by its own sperm.
If one egg is fertilised by two sperm it results in three sets of chromosomes, one from the mother and two from the father, said Dr Gabbett. Three sets of chromosomes are typically incompatible with life and embryos do not usually survive.

Sesquizygotic represents a third type of ‘twinning’ between identical and fraternal.
“In the case of the Queensland sesquizygotic twins, the fertilised egg appears to have equally divided up the three sets of chromosomes into groups of cells which then split into two, creating the twins,” said Dr Gabbett.
“Some of the cells contain the chromosomes from the first sperm while the remaining cells contain chromosomes from the second sperm, resulting in the twins sharing only a proportion rather than 100% of the same paternal DNA.”

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female
more reasons why doctors grant sex changes,

What's your thoughts on the decision making here being profiting ?.

Not to mention the child's sex identity is given without the child's permission in this situation, but then the child feals they should have been the other way when there older.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023

you asked for evidence concerning mixed chromosomes of xy i provided it

But you still refuse to accept it.

Name calling ?

Are you refering to saying smarty pants ?

That's a terms my kid calls me all the time, it's a light hearted gesture.

It means your smart to and I also have appreciated some of your advice here to 😊

But your way of the mark with some of your loaded questions or thinking what my intensions are.

The child in this video had xy gonadal dysgenesis complications

Gonadectomy is considered under two circumstances in DSD: when the assigned sex is different from the gonadal sex, mostly in the 46,XY DSD and 45,X/46,XY DSD, and when there is a risk of tumor related to the testicular tissue.

Another reason for mutilation of genitals or transgender ops from doctors

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I was never any one thing for him I was willing being a prophet is not of any concern to me I speak and in faith believe I don't care what role he places me in I serve him that is it

You are unaware of what has been going on with him and I and with all the things I have had to deal with I have almost died twice this weekend how was yours? Yet do you think any of this has held me down?
You have missed the point and have never listened from the start you can stay where you are with him assuming you ever do but the kingdom is at hand and don't come crying to me when you miss the bus because he warned you ahead of time.
Like I've said before, if you are going through hardships I'm sorry and I will pray for you; but I still don't believe you're a prophet from God. You're the one who needs to repent for saying "thus says the Lord" when He said no such thing.

L

Locoponydirtman

well if you keep this talk up, maybe we can come to some common ground 😊

Going back to the discussion my main point here is being gay could be a result of a baby that has developed with 50 percent of its mothers DNA and 50 percent of its father's DNA or somewhere in between at birth ?

This has been proven by science.

Now to my question do you know if doctors making decisions on identity sex change investigate a persons DNA count from both parents ?.
Site a study that shows this.

L

Locoponydirtman

well it's a quite early days yet in this field.
But anyhow I've found 2 places up to now

This the first

Have you ever heard of genetic memory. Where markers are created in the epigenetics and passed on to subsequent generations?