The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I have homosexaul friends both male and female. They accept me for who i am and Biblical stance i take. What i dont get is why homosexauls seem to have hetrophobia. What any one does in there bedroom is there business. Putting in an open forum under a banner of Christianity is what i abhor. Male and female sleeping together outside of marriage is also sinful, but it is at least natural. You are here promoting what the scriptures label an abomination before God. Those here are supporting your practice of sexual sin and your pushing of it.

As sinners we all what to justify our sin . We tend to want God and our sin God will not accept sin. The Scriptures are clear. When we sinners twist them it does not change what God has said.

Lev_20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

The staff here are not telling me how to stop the auto donation .
It's easier to cancel the card and be issued a new one.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
I have homosexaul friends both male and female. They accept me for who i am and Biblical stance i take. What i dont get is why homosexauls seem to have hetrophobia. What any one does in there bedroom is there business. Putting in an open forum under a banner of Christianity is what i abhor. Male and female sleeping together outside of marriage is also sinful, but it is at least natural. You are here promoting what the scriptures label an abomination before God. Those here are supporting your practice of sexual sin and your pushing of it.

As sinners we all what to justify our sin . We tend to want God and our sin God will not accept sin. The Scriptures are clear. When we sinners twist them it does not change what God has said.

Lev_20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

The staff here are not telling me how to stop the auto donation .
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...in-signs-law-banning-gender-changes-in-russia

read this post and notice Putin has allowed transgender operations for people born that way but banned all other type of transgender ops and same sex marriage plus reversed any current same sex marriages, divorced them.

1690259865728.png

Also bare in mind I have only been supporting what Putin is. Because there is a high number of people born this way.

It's one in every 2000 births, if you divide that by 8 billion people you get 16 millions births, but that's not taking into account how many births have taken place in a life time.

Vladimir Putin signs law banning gender changes in Russia
Legislation outlaws medical interventions ‘aimed at changing the sex of a person’ and altering gender details in public records
Associated Press in Moscow
Mon 24 Jul 2023 14.42 EDT

Vladimir Putin has signed legislation that bans people from officially or medically changing their gender, representing a further blow to Russia’s embattled LGBTQ+ community.
The act, passed unanimously by both houses of parliament, bans any “medical interventions aimed at changing the sex of a person”, as well as banning changing a person’s gender in official documents or public records. The only exception will be medical intervention to treat congenital anomalies.

Now after you've read this once again this is the only thing I have been supporting.

Full stop period.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
really hmm He was on line
well maybe he's ignoring the both of you for your ignorance,

I just wonder if you had a child born with congenital anomalies.

Would you allow a transgender operation to put your child back to normal ?

Or would you allow him or her to grow up in shame.

When youve answered that put your self in somebody's place who's going through that.

And then tell me theese people shouldn't be supported

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Sooo any denominational name is a whore and harlotry? Wow, between you and RA I have to wonder why we should try to get anyone saved. smh What foolishness.
No. It’s just part of her work. Not the whole of it.

10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

But to my point: division is so ingrained into the Christian psyche that suggestions to the contrary are called “foolish”.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022

10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

But to my point: division is so ingrained into the Christian psyche that suggestions to the contrary are called “foolish”.
No it's not.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023

I think the harlot is juxtaposed against the true bride of Christ.
Churches promise legacy by means of politics. This is a whore’s exchange and a transactional model of harlotry.
So again, it is a sin to be part of a denomination. And all those inside the church doors are unsaved. That's what you're saying.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
So again, it is a sin to be part of a denomination. And all those inside the church doors are unsaved. That's what you're saying.
Now you‘re injecting your own thoughts into what I wrote. I made no comment on people’s salvation and I won’t.

Let me ask a simple question: Has God caused and does He continue to cause the divisions in the church?

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Now you‘re injecting your own thoughts into what I wrote. I made no comment on people’s salvation and I won’t.

Let me ask a simple question: Has God caused and does He continue to cause the divisions in the church?
Ummm the whore part kinda makes it clear. I gave both quotes of what you said. Denominations are not divisions, I have traveled and ministered in more denominations then you can name. All of them accepted us graciously and allowed us their pulpits knowing we were not their denomination. You can have divisions in a church and outside a church.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Ummm the whore part kinda makes it clear. I gave both quotes of what you said. Denominations are not divisions, I have traveled and ministered in more denominations then you can name. All of them accepted us graciously and allowed us their pulpits knowing we were not their denomination. You can have divisions in a church and outside a church.
Then, may I ask, why do they not simply assemble together? And, do they share by-laws or do they have their own? Are they registered under the same 501c3 number or do they have their own? Are their bank accounts the same or do they have their own? Do they have combined church registries? The only Biblical division is one of location.

This discussion is not fruitful between us. I withdrawal.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Then, may I ask, why do they not simply assemble together? And, do they share by-laws or do they have their own? Are they registered under the same 501c3 number or do they have their own? Are their bank accounts the same or do they have their own? Do they have combined church registries? The only Biblical division is one of location.

This discussion is not fruitful between us. I withdrawal.
Yes, you should withdrawal. smh Many do assemble together, I have friends of many denominations that I fellowship with. They have special days, or ministers in their church and I go and support them. Calling churches whore because they are within denominations is ridiculous. It's twisting Scripture to say so. smh

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Well you have found a sinful support group here ! I will be gone as soon as they tell me how to stop the auto payments.

Without looking it up the lady is Anita Bryant , her crime she did not think her child in a private Christian school should be taught by a queer. Maybe they should be called out in the affirmative for standing for the Word of God. The label christian is now days used to sucker folks. Somehow trying to let folks know that this action or that action can send them to hell seems to be on the wrong side of things in todays world. Kinda like letting a child run off the cliff.
Supporting this site is not much different then supporting a filthy so called pride parade.

IF any one here knows how to stop the auto donations please let me know the bank will charge $35. and the donation is only $10. Should have checked that out before i signed up.
Why fundamentaal is allowed to spew his nonsense on a "Christian" site is beyond.
I hear enough of that nonsense everywhere else.
I am less interested in this place by the day, ignore does not always help.

On the other hand I would try to stop the payments through your bank.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Well you have found a sinful support group here ! I will be gone as soon as they tell me how to stop the auto payments.

Without looking it up the lady is Anita Bryant , her crime she did not think her child in a private Christian school should be taught by a queer. Maybe they should be called out in the affirmative for standing for the Word of God. The label christian is now days used to sucker folks. Somehow trying to let folks know that this action or that action can send them to hell seems to be on the wrong side of things in todays world. Kinda like letting a child run off the cliff.
Supporting this site is not much different then supporting a filthy so called pride parade.

IF any one here knows how to stop the auto donations please let me know the bank will charge $35. and the donation is only $10. Should have checked that out before i signed up.
What they did to Anita Bryant was shameful.

Fundaamental

Mar 17, 2023
Your hate it showing as well.
looks like your just another payed member who thinks there the only person with authority to express views and try to get me banned with your banning partners to me.

If you don't like the truth take it up with God

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
looks like your just another payed member who thinks there the only person with authority to express views and try to get me banned with your banning partners to me.

If you don't like the truth take it up with God
No....
You are a freeloader who seeks to confuse people.

You can't take our soul by force....although you would if you could.

So you try to entice us to give up our immortal soul with lies.