The crusades

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
"You for example as a card carrying Republican member, tend to be more biased on this aspect than me."

1.) You failed to rebut a single thing I said.
2.) Because you could not rebut anything I said, you resorted to simply calling me names.
3.) You claimed that I am biased, and yet your only way to assert that bias was for YOU to make the ULTIMATE STATEMENT OF BIAS... you made an AD HOMINEM ATTACK. You labeled me as a "card carrying republican" and used that label as the sole grounds to undermine and discredit my arguments... rather than giving rebuttals.
Name calling and smears rather than debate... nicely done.
4.) I never called you any names, and I never resorted to any ad hominems... YOU are the only one showing clear and open bias.

When you resort to ad hominems rather than rebuttals... I presume the debate has ended.
Have a great week.

You fail to understand that an empire is built on ideology and then you want a discussion?
The debate has indeed ended.

Maybe the Soviet Union was built on Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s writings.
Enjoy the week until next time.

Aug 27, 2024
Arizona
Me myself as a 19yo i really look up to those who died defending the faith in thr medieval times is it healthy to think that as a modern world we need some new crusades to restore faith and to defend christian lands thanks for the help.
God bless you all
Many wars and terrible atrocities have been done in the name of Religion. I am not talking just about "Christianity or any specific religion. What is needed is LOVE and the principles of Jesus. While sharing beliefs should be important, cramming beliefs down throats shouldn't be. JMO (just my opinion)

May 25, 2024
Many wars and terrible atrocities have been done in the name of Religion. I am not talking just about "Christianity or any specific religion. What is needed is LOVE and the principles of Jesus. While sharing beliefs should be important, cramming beliefs down throats shouldn't be. JMO (just my opinion)
Great reply. War against flesh and blood does not exemplify what Jesus came to do. He said He came not to condemn the world but to save it. As followers of Jesus, we are to wage war, but not with strength of arm. Jeremiah 29 states that those who trust in man and the flesh of his arm are cursed!
No, our battle is not against people but against the lies and the authority from which the lies are perpetuated. Our war is against the heart of man and as such can only be won if we wield the sword of the spirit, God's Word, to dispel the lies and save the soul living in captivity to them.