M
ManVsSin
Guest
Hey guys! This is just a friendly reminder to all of you out there who are into conspiracy theories and are afraid of the illuminati to STOP worrying so much and not to chase after these theories so much. When I was in high school and before I came to Christ, I drowned myself in conspiracy theories doing research and believing that aliens were visiting us and all that stuff. I implore all of you who are scared or are thinking about these things just to relax and focus on the things of the Kingdom of Heaven. I understand that there is corruption within the government and there are things that are unexplained, but it can become an unhealthy obsession. Sometimes we are a lot like the disciples in Matthew 8:23-27 when their in the boat during the storm. Sometimes we forget that Jesus is in the boat with us! Once again this is only a friendly reminder not to get to sucked into conspiracy theories to the point where we are thinking about them more then the things of God. God bless you guys and have fun discussing!