The day twitter died

  • Thread starter Thread starter masmpg
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

masmpg

Guest
I have been using twitter to share the news for years. Lately I have been noticing some very disturbing things happening, not only on twitter, but also on other internet sites, like google/you tube, and yahoo. About four years ago google announced that it deleted 500,000 pages from its search engine, and since that time some of the major stories and issues that have surrounded the current regime have been "lost" or deleted. I am certain by now there have been many more pages deleted since they first announced the removal of the free internet by removing pages. Not only does google not have the right to remove information from the internet, but it does not belong to them to remove. If anything google needs to be removed from the internet. Them and Yahoo both have admitted giving our e mails out to whoever wants them in the "intelligence" community to use against us.

I remember when Obama turned off the debt clock at the beginning of his second term. Does anybody else remember that? Does anybody remember how much of your tax dollars he spent by the middle of his second term? None of these statistics can be found any more on the internet. I had pages bookmarked that state these things and when I tried to access them they were gone.

More recently, within the last couple years when the e mail scandals started to break with hillery and assange I have been noticing weird things happen when I try to tweet certain news stories. Just today some of Obama's e mails have been released by assange and now twitter is down! I know there are algorithms in place and it would be amazing if I can post this on here. The world situation is heating up. The election fiasco is being used as a huge smoke screen to keep our eyes off the brink of WW3. US has been fired on in Yemen. North Korea has threatened South Korea in a with, missile launches through its airspace. ALL the world leaders have shunned Obama because of his lack of foreign policy, or just a lack of everything but himself, and Americans are focusing on the idiocy we consider an election. For generations we the people have been doing the very definition of insanity. Voting for the store bought political action figures and expecting different results. I ask, where did obama come from, or how about mittens romney??? These political figurines have been groomed for many decades to do what they have been doing, and that would be deceiving we the people.

The world is in the brink of something huge. To get an idea of what is on the horizon, and for those who believe that the NWO is a conspiracy "theory" I suggest you watch this video on the Georgia guidestones, this is a very short video. Google even removed many of the better videos on this issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_C1_smgy2k
 
Yup the web is no longer free post Oct 1 with the passing of the UN IKON to hand over web control from the US to the UN, a filthy bloodthirsty organization that cares not for humanity but for the select few oligarchs who have power over the peons (we the people).

twitter and facebook are huge data mining projects derived to collect data on civilians all around the world...the dummy's they use as front men couldn't even tie their own shoe like zuckerberg....a complete moron but is a grandchild of rockefeller so he gets this position as some big shot.....but really an inbred idiot (yes the elites only inter marry between elite bloodlines as commoners are just considered "cattle").....all social media is mostly derived from prism and darpa....as snowden explained....
 
I dont like twitter..alone the character restrictions already make it a pain.

I agree with you, but I have found that if it were not for twitter the second amendment would have been gone long ago. I am no gun owner but the freedom that revolves around the second amendment is the main issue. Once the second is gone completely the corrupt political monster will remove all dissenters and those who try to freely express themselves as guaranteed by the constitution.

I only use Twitter to tweet news articles that help wake up the sleeping masses.
 
I agree with you, but I have found that if it were not for twitter the second amendment would have been gone long ago. I am no gun owner but the freedom that revolves around the second amendment is the main issue. Once the second is gone completely the corrupt political monster will remove all dissenters and those who try to freely express themselves as guaranteed by the constitution.

I only use Twitter to tweet news articles that help wake up the sleeping masses.

I went into there because I was told its fun to argue with liberals there..in the end I only go there to check news. Its too restricting
 
Yup the web is no longer free post Oct 1 with the passing of the UN IKON to hand over web control from the US to the UN, a filthy bloodthirsty organization that cares not for humanity but for the select few oligarchs who have power over the peons (we the people).

twitter and facebook are huge data mining projects derived to collect data on civilians all around the world...the dummy's they use as front men couldn't even tie their own shoe like zuckerberg....a complete moron but is a grandchild of rockefeller so he gets this position as some big shot.....but really an inbred idiot (yes the elites only inter marry between elite bloodlines as commoners are just considered "cattle").....all social media is mostly derived from prism and darpa....as snowden explained....

I hear ya!!! BUT Twitter has really kept the money mongers in check up until now.

What has really alarmed me and should scare the wits out of all "Protestants" is Zuckerburg visiting the pope over and over again! Never mind the CIA, which BTW is a catholic institution created by opus dei, the boldness of the vatican cannot be underestimated. We are rapidly speeding back to the dark ages with its church run state, but only this time it will be world wide with nowhere to hide except Jesus.
 
I went into there because I was told its fun to argue with liberals there..in the end I only go there to check news. Its too restricting

Arguing with the liberals is quite amusing until the store bought trolls get involved and do all they can to upset the apple cart every time. I quit arguing. I just, well use to tweet alternative news articles. It all ended this morning, and so far Twitter is still down.

Have you tried to log in to twitter, or even access the URL?
 
Arguing with the liberals is quite amusing until the store bought trolls get involved and do all they can to upset the apple cart every time. I quit arguing. I just, well use to tweet alternative news articles. It all ended this morning, and so far Twitter is still down.

Have you tried to log in to twitter, or even access the URL?

I have no problem going into Twitter. Just checked it all works perfectly. What I do gotta say tho that people (especially TV Evangelists) use twitter to lure people into donations.. They pm you and stuff and try to lure ya.. Had one try that with me and Oh he didnt like the answer I gave him
 
It must be my account. I have been having a bit of trouble tweeting anything from wikileaks, but not I cannot even access twitter on any browser.

I have no problem with televangelists. I love to rebuke them using bible verses that shut them up.

I have found over the years and am becoming more convinced as I study on sites like these that the bible is the only way to end all arguments. Many people read my posts but will not and cannot comment because I use bible verses to prove all my points when it comes to important bible issues like salvation. Try it with the next televangelist that bothers you. Pray about it and the Lord will give you bible verses that will shut them up.
 
It must be my account. I have been having a bit of trouble tweeting anything from wikileaks, but not I cannot even access twitter on any browser.

I have no problem with televangelists. I love to rebuke them using bible verses that shut them up.

I have found over the years and am becoming more convinced as I study on sites like these that the bible is the only way to end all arguments. Many people read my posts but will not and cannot comment because I use bible verses to prove all my points when it comes to important bible issues like salvation. Try it with the next televangelist that bothers you. Pray about it and the Lord will give you bible verses that will shut them up.

Oh my brother I did. I told him that its sad that he lures and tried to gain ''trust'' from people to make em donate. and then I hit him with
And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves
and then I blocked him :P
 
Oh my brother I did. I told him that its sad that he lures and tried to gain ''trust'' from people to make em donate. and then I hit him with
And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves
and then I blocked him :P

Awesome! The next step is to pray for them so the Lord convicts them to stop deceiving souls
 
Awesome! The next step is to pray for them so the Lord convicts them to stop deceiving souls

lol that step is taken already as well. God will not watch for ever how people are pulled away from him through people who drink of 2 cups. God will take care of it :)
 
lol that step is taken already as well. God will not watch for ever how people are pulled away from him through people who drink of 2 cups. God will take care of it :)

God will take care of it, but He also gave us our job as watchmen on the walls of Zion. If we do not warn of danger and false teachers their blood will be on our hands. Ezekiel 3 & 33 Ezekiel:3:18: "When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand."

God bless you
 
masmpg;[URL="tel:2842144" said:
2842144[/URL]]I have been using twitter to share the news for years. Lately I have been noticing some very disturbing things happening, not only on twitter, but also on other internet sites, like google/you tube, and yahoo. About four years ago google announced that it deleted 500,000 pages from its search engine, and since that time some of the major stories and issues that have surrounded the current regime have been "lost" or deleted. I am certain by now there have been many more pages deleted since they first announced the removal of the free internet by removing pages. Not only does google not have the right to remove information from the internet, but it does not belong to them to remove. If anything google needs to be removed from the internet. Them and Yahoo both have admitted giving our e mails out to whoever wants them in the "intelligence" community to use against us.

I remember when Obama turned off the debt clock at the beginning of his second term. Does anybody else remember that? Does anybody remember how much of your tax dollars he spent by the middle of his second term? None of these statistics can be found any more on the internet. I had pages bookmarked that state these things and when I tried to access them they were gone.

More recently, within the last couple years when the e mail scandals started to break with hillery and assange I have been noticing weird things happen when I try to tweet certain news stories. Just today some of Obama's e mails have been released by assange and now twitter is down! I know there are algorithms in place and it would be amazing if I can post this on here. The world situation is heating up. The election fiasco is being used as a huge smoke screen to keep our eyes off the brink of WW3. US has been fired on in Yemen. North Korea has threatened South Korea in a with, missile launches through its airspace. ALL the world leaders have shunned Obama because of his lack of foreign policy, or just a lack of everything but himself, and Americans are focusing on the idiocy we consider an election. For generations we the people have been doing the very definition of insanity. Voting for the store bought political action figures and expecting different results. I ask, where did obama come from, or how about mittens romney??? These political figurines have been groomed for many decades to do what they have been doing, and that would be deceiving we the people.

The world is in the brink of something huge. To get an idea of what is on the horizon, and for those who believe that the NWO is a conspiracy "theory" I suggest you watch this video on the Georgia guidestones, this is a very short video. Google even removed many of the better videos on this issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_C1_smgy2k


I know this is relevant and 100% true because you linked a YouTube video.
 
I have been using twitter to share the news for years. Lately I have been noticing some very disturbing things happening, not only on twitter, but also on other internet sites, like google/you tube, and yahoo. About four years ago google announced that it deleted 500,000 pages from its search engine, and since that time some of the major stories and issues that have surrounded the current regime have been "lost" or deleted. I am certain by now there have been many more pages deleted since they first announced the removal of the free internet by removing pages. Not only does google not have the right to remove information from the internet, but it does not belong to them to remove. If anything google needs to be removed from the internet. Them and Yahoo both have admitted giving our e mails out to whoever wants them in the "intelligence" community to use against us.

I remember when Obama turned off the debt clock at the beginning of his second term. Does anybody else remember that? Does anybody remember how much of your tax dollars he spent by the middle of his second term? None of these statistics can be found any more on the internet. I had pages bookmarked that state these things and when I tried to access them they were gone.

More recently, within the last couple years when the e mail scandals started to break with hillery and assange I have been noticing weird things happen when I try to tweet certain news stories. Just today some of Obama's e mails have been released by assange and now twitter is down! I know there are algorithms in place and it would be amazing if I can post this on here. The world situation is heating up. The election fiasco is being used as a huge smoke screen to keep our eyes off the brink of WW3. US has been fired on in Yemen. North Korea has threatened South Korea in a with, missile launches through its airspace. ALL the world leaders have shunned Obama because of his lack of foreign policy, or just a lack of everything but himself, and Americans are focusing on the idiocy we consider an election. For generations we the people have been doing the very definition of insanity. Voting for the store bought political action figures and expecting different results. I ask, where did obama come from, or how about mittens romney??? These political figurines have been groomed for many decades to do what they have been doing, and that would be deceiving we the people.

The world is in the brink of something huge. To get an idea of what is on the horizon, and for those who believe that the NWO is a conspiracy "theory" I suggest you watch this video on the Georgia guidestones, this is a very short video. Google even removed many of the better videos on this issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_C1_smgy2k

just a heads up google did not remove anything from the internet. Google is a company that provides search results. They just restricted their search results. It's their choice to do what ever they want with their search engine. Same goes for YouTube or twitter. Those companies are not public entities . They have no obligation to the public concerning their search results.
Blesdings
Bill
 
Even though it sounds good to say that google removes pages from their search engine, which is in fact what they do, they also do remove them from the internet. I searched using all different search engines, even the so called private ones and could not find these articles. Google has the power to shut down a huge portion of the net, and would not doubt it if they are complicit in all the hacking that has been happening which the "good guys" us politicians and their propaganda machine blame russia. I am no supporter of putin, and I believe every politician in the world is a liar, it is in their nature, but putin seems to be the only one who is sounding the alarm about what the US is doing in the world. I know a lot is propaganda, but he is just echoing what wikileaks is revealing, which cannot be denied.
 
I know this is relevant and 100% true because you linked a YouTube video.

Whether you believe this or not. To stick our heads in the sand with all the evidence that is out there, which most fail to even take advantage of, is dangerous at best.

Those who call the people who are calling out the conspirators "theorists" need to wake up and turn off their very effective stupid box. Lamestream media has taken its toll on the once great Protestant Republic of USA. Thomas Jefferson said that newspapers are a trap. The only theories are the ones the lamestream megaliars broadcast and the good american sheeple believe it just because they "saw it on TV" John Fogerty! We the people need to e mail all the anchor people, and head editors of these lying propaganda outlets and accuse them of murder, treason, espionage, and a huge list of high crimes and misdemeanors for failing to report the truth. We the people have put off our civic duty long ago. We spend our precious time, that should be used investigating who we vote into office, listening to the liars who are paid by the candidates, the lamstream media.
 
Even though it sounds good to say that google removes pages from their search engine, which is in fact what they do, they also do remove them from the internet. I searched using all different search engines, even the so called private ones and could not find these articles. Google has the power to shut down a huge portion of the net, and would not doubt it if they are complicit in all the hacking that has been happening which the "good guys" us politicians and their propaganda machine blame russia. I am no supporter of putin, and I believe every politician in the world is a liar, it is in their nature, but putin seems to be the only one who is sounding the alarm about what the US is doing in the world. I know a lot is propaganda, but he is just echoing what wikileaks is revealing, which cannot be denied.
You need to do some reading. Google can't remove anything from the net that they don't owne . In fact google has a hard time with 10 % of the internet. The vast majority of the internet is not even covered by google 90 % is what they don't cover . They call it the dark web . If you want to bypass goggle use a different search engine. . Their are many out there you just need to look.
Blessings
Bill