Yes, like how to pray lol.You can' apply ' a lot of things . Its the bible not a book on cookery .As believers we are associated with biblical things.
Yes, like how to pray lol.You can' apply ' a lot of things . Its the bible not a book on cookery .As believers we are associated with biblical things.
Why not sing the song of moses ? Or the prayer in John 17 ?Yes, like how to pray lol.
But before they died ?
What I wrote is how I think God used the blood He gave on the altar too save all who believed in Him before He was crucified in our way of counting time. God lives in eternal time, it is different from our time. The blood the Lord gave on the altar that is spoken on in the old testament was the blood of Christ in eternal time. The sacrificial system was perfected in Christ when He was crucified in our time. It only worked partially until then.But before they died ?
Why not realize that we're children of Abraham?Why not sing the song of moses ? Or the prayer in John 17 ?
Where did the epistle writers get their instruction from?1¶And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.
2¶And he said unto them , When ye pray,
There are no western American, gentile, people that were told to pray this . We get our instruction on prayer from the epistles written to US , the body of christ . What is written to the body ( us ) still stands today.
Yes they had remission, but not redemption. Today we get both .What I wrote is how I think God used the blood He gave on the altar too save all who believed in Him before He was crucified in our way of counting time. God lives in eternal time, it is different from our time. The blood the Lord gave on the altar that is spoken on in the old testament was the blood of Christ in eternal time. The sacrificial system was perfected in Christ when He was crucified in our time. It only worked partially until then.
Do check me out with scripture. Scripture tells us there is absolutely no way of salvation except through Christ, yet there are many scriptures telling of being forgiven of sins, as salvation is, in the old testament. Scripture is truth.
c
Paul ? Direct revelation from Jesus .Where did the epistle writers get their instruction from?
They all had that. Point is,Paul ? Direct revelation from Jesus .
We have so much teaching on this prayer in traditions, Catholicism, and many denominations . They also would take most of what Jesus said and mis apply so this one prayer is no issue to absorb into gentile western thinking. " OUR Father . Let's start there ..Could you find a reference in the bible where this is not a term used by Jews ? And Guojing already answered the application of this prayer to Israel only . What you may have is the spin that denominations have placed onto this prayer ..Like " this is model of how to pray ect ectThey all had that. Point is,
if we ask any thing according to his will 1Jn.5:14, is no different than, Thy will be done.
Have you noticed when I ask you what in Jesus's prayer that he taught his disciples, isn't for gentile believers, you can't specifically give an answer?
I just pray ' father ' .Just as a further note. if we think about the blessing it is to be able to say 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name' in fact just those two words 'Our Father' what a privilege.
Because we are sons/daughters we can say 'Our Father'. That in itself is a wonderful truth that we could dwell on for a lifetime.
They all had that. Point is,
if we ask any thing according to his will 1Jn.5:14, is no different than, Thy will be done.
Have you noticed when I ask you what in Jesus's prayer that he taught his disciples, isn't for gentile believers, you can't specifically give an answer?
#33They all had that. Point is,
if we ask any thing according to his will 1Jn.5:14, is no different than, Thy will be done.
Have you noticed when I ask you what in Jesus's prayer that he taught his disciples, isn't for gentile believers, you can't specifically give an answer?
No where says this is a ' model ' . This is what gets taught in sermons.Lk.11:2-4 is the best model for prayer, showing honor for God, thanks to him and our need of him. Every believer should pray this way.
Nothing less for the best.hahahahahahahahahaha see what you did there .
I don't follow the teachings of any denomination. I ask God every morning to teach me. That is, to give me my daily bread.We have so much teaching on this prayer in traditions, Catholicism, and many denominations .
No, because the Bible was written by Jews, but I can easily find a reference in the Bible where the term "our Father" applies to gentile believers,They also would take most of what Jesus said and mis apply so this one prayer is no issue to absorb into gentile western thinking. " OUR Father . Let's start there ..Could you find a reference in the bible where this is not a term used by Jews ?
No he didn't. His post #33 which you agree with, is filled with error. One I just exposed, along with being the God and Father of the patriarchs, Abraham also being described as "the father of us all" Rom.4:16. God is the Father of believers, as Abraham is also,And Guojing already answered the application of this prayer to Israel only
No I'll tell yiu what's going on here. You're in serious error. You're teaching that the body of Christ is divided and you are wrong.. What you may have is the spin that denominations have placed onto this prayer ..Like " this is model of how to pray ect ect
Jesus said to pray Thy Kingdom come", but in another place said God's Kingdom was already here. I understand this perfectly. Do you?No where says this is a ' model ' . This is what gets taught in sermons.
OUR father..I pray 'Father '. Not 'OUR ' ..I don't follow the teachings of any denomination. I ask God every morning to teach me. That is, to give me my daily bread.
No, because the Bible was written by Jews, but I can easily find a reference in the Bible where the term "our Father" applies to gentile believers,
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Gal.4:6
ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Rom.8:15
So right here, you are wrong.
No he didn't. His post #33 which you agree with, is filled with error. One I just exposed, along with being the God and Father of the patriarchs, Abraham also being described as "the father of us all" Rom.4:16. God is the Father of believers, as Abraham is also,
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me Jn.8:42
No I'll tell yiu what's going on here. You're in serious error. You're teaching that the body of Christ is divided and you are wrong.
I'd rather read and understand the bible in the context given .This way i can try recognise who God is speaking to .Jesus said to pray Thy Kingdom come", but in another place said God's Kingdom was already here. I understand this perfectly. Do you?