The "Disagree Just Because I Can" Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
Hi,

Sometimes, it seems like folks argue just to argue, so I thought, hmmmm, well, why not? If we have a random thread for disagreeing, maybe we can sharpen our skills, yes?

This is in the Miscellaneous Forum and is intended for fun and frolic, so please don't huff and puff and blow this thread down. Just disagree (even it you do agree) and have fun! :)

Here is the first thing for you to disagree with: The sky, though it appears blue, is actually lime green. It is only because we are so far away from the poisonous gasses in the atmosphere that we see it as blue.
 
I TOTALLY disagree -- the sky is not green, it is purple because that's the darkest color in the light spectrum!!!

And the sun is yellow because it's filled with cheese.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mystdancer50
Hate to say it...but the older people civilizations were right. The sun did revolve around the world, the sun is not the center of the universe. Oh, my favorite part...the earth is flat
 
  • Like
Reactions: mystdancer50
Fantastic Idea for a thread:D I see my cleverness has rubbed off on you huh?:b actually I believe the sky red. Why? Because I said so, so therefore it shall be. BOOYA
 
  • Like
Reactions: mystdancer50
I disagree with this thread. It's no fun to be disagreeable when you're supposed to be!
 
The moon is not made of cheese, but rather, it is made of pure sea sponge and absorbs all the stars each morning and turns into the sun, which then spits all the stars out at night and becomes, once again, the moon.

Yay! My writer is showing! ;)
 
The moon is not made of cheese, but rather, it is made of pure sea sponge and absorbs all the stars each morning and turns into the sun, which then spits all the stars out at night and becomes, once again, the moon.

Yay! My writer is showing! ;)
Dude seriously? The moon isn't cheese? All those nights drooling looking at the moon, wasted
 
Those nights weren't wasted...they were productive because you blinked many, many, many times and that created a strong wind in Ireland which allowed a small boy to fly his yellow kite.
 
Haven't I told any of you about the time that I was mooned by the moon? It was quite enlightening of an experience.
 
Oh Ya? Well I Disagree, I say the moon is cheese. Not just any cheese either, oh no. this is the most delicious cheese ever, no cheese on earth comes even close to it.
 
Negative, my cheese-loving friend, for it is not made of cheese at all, but rather it is made of a cheese substitute, made primarily of oil, unlike Kraft cheese, which is made primarily with milk.

I also present to you, for your reading pleasure, the absolute truth that I am the Queen of England, and have been since before I was born, so everything that I say is truth and will ultimately become law and my face is on the money...all of it, because I don't like to share. I just made different faces for the different amounts.
 
Negative, my cheese-loving friend, for it is not made of cheese at all, but rather it is made of a cheese substitute, made primarily of oil, unlike Kraft cheese, which is made primarily with milk.

I also present to you, for your reading pleasure, the absolute truth that I am the Queen of England, and have been since before I was born, so everything that I say is truth and will ultimately become law and my face is on the money...all of it, because I don't like to share. I just made different faces for the different amounts.
Oh Dear! Terribly sorry madam, I had no idea I was speaking to royalty. Please, do allow me to wash your shoes and do your laundry.lol
 
Oh yeah you forgot to mention how we evolved from monkeys.....

I am so sick and tired of people saying we come from monkeys! It's apes, apes! Not once has man swung by his tail. We have a tail bone but in no way was it ever long enough to swing from. Now that we got that straight, we can go on to other facts.

if you lie, your pants WILL catch on fire. When a person lies, their body temperature increases to the point that any combustable material will ignite. For fire, all that is required is heat, fuel, and oxygen. Unfortunately, it only works if the person knows it's a lie. Lack of knowledge will keep their knickers safe.

I heard that Pipp can prove that all pies, cupcakes, and cookies are square.