The "Disagree Just Because I Can" Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hi,

Sometimes, it seems like folks argue just to argue, so I thought, hmmmm, well, why not? If we have a random thread for disagreeing, maybe we can sharpen our skills, yes?

This is in the Miscellaneous Forum and is intended for fun and frolic, so please don't huff and puff and blow this thread down. Just disagree (even it you do agree) and have fun! :)

Here is the first thing for you to disagree with: The sky, though it appears blue, is actually lime green. It is only because we are so far away from the poisonous gasses in the atmosphere that we see it as blue.

well, PERSONALLY, I am unoffended by the idea that we are told what the FIRST thing we have to disagree with IS!

I disagree.......
 
I TOTALLY disagree -- the sky is not green, it is purple because that's the darkest color in the light spectrum!!!

And the sun is yellow because it's filled with cheese.

What? Have you EVEN READ "Solar Scripture?"
 
Hate to say it...but the older people civilizations were right. The sun did revolve around the world, the sun is not the center of the universe. Oh, my favorite part...the earth is flat

You are not correct........and apparently prejudice against younger people civilizations.....I AM THE CENTER of the universe, so I should know!
 
Fantastic Idea for a thread:D I see my cleverness has rubbed off on you huh?:b actually I believe the sky red. Why? Because I said so, so therefore it shall be. BOOYA

In clear disagreement here..........your CLEVERNESS? What, is that your new SN? Who dummied down "cleverness" so you could qualify?
 
The moon is not made of cheese, but rather, it is made of pure sea sponge and absorbs all the stars each morning and turns into the sun, which then spits all the stars out at night and becomes, once again, the moon.

Yay! My writer is showing! ;)

(either that or you truly are a master herbalist......)
 
In clear disagreement here..........your CLEVERNESS? What, is that your new SN? Who dummied down "cleverness" so you could qualify?
Awww it's okay, I know your Jealous. yes, sadly the level of cleverness I have is truly a heavy burden to bear. I graduated from Brown at the top of my class( Just kidding) where did you graduate? the university of Duh....:p
 
Awww it's okay, I know your Jealous. yes, sadly the level of cleverness I have is truly a heavy burden to bear. I graduated from Brown at the top of my class( Just kidding) where did you graduate? the university of Duh....:p

sCo_hmmthink[1].gif

Lessee, I'll come up with someptin, I know I will

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well, BROWN THIS ! fresh baked.jpg

and you better know I'm watching[1].gif
 
I'm way better looking, and way better smart than you........SO, Here's a

flowerbridge 006.JPG

GET OVER IT!
 
I love to eat pizza with a knife and fork!

But...I totally disagree. That is not how you eat pizza. No, no, no. This is how you eat pizza:

photo-4-e5e78b322c94bebe4628f78247c9baf4e98df1c1-s6-c30.jpg
 
Hi,

Sometimes, it seems like folks argue just to argue, so I thought, hmmmm, well, why not? If we have a random thread for disagreeing, maybe we can sharpen our skills, yes?

This is in the Miscellaneous Forum and is intended for fun and frolic, so please don't huff and puff and blow this thread down. Just disagree (even it you do agree) and have fun! :)

The Miscellaneous Forum is serious business!

internet_serious_business_w.jpg

Here is the first thing for you to disagree with:

The second thing...

The sky, though it appears blue, is actually lime green. It is only because we are so far away from the poisonous gasses in the atmosphere that we see it as blue.

Ok.

lime_sky.jpg


The sky gets revenge!

[video=youtube;t9Vw7Be4Qt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Vw7Be4Qt4[/video]
 
I love to eat pizza with a knife and fork!

But...I totally disagree. That is not how you eat pizza. No, no, no. This is how you eat pizza:

View attachment 61509
Ummthat's not little ceasers is it? Because if it is I'm not touching it, I hate their pizza, then I saw how they make it when worked there. they don't even try they just slap crap on and cook it. If I owned a pizza joint and made Pizza I would make Pizza I could be proud of, I wouldn't just slap stuff on and cook it. I would make sure it was properly made