The "Disagree Just Because I Can" Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Everyone's always worried about the watermelons feelings. What about the feelings watermelons??
 
I personally don't believe watermelons have feelings...or that feelings have watermelons, for that matter. I am more concerned with the dangerously sharp cheddar that is on the prowl...it is dangerous...and sharp...and oh so cheddary.

beware dangerously sharp cheddar.jpg

Everything is far more believable with a photo attached. Yes. Everything.
 
I personally don't believe watermelons have feelings...or that feelings have watermelons, for that matter. I am more concerned with the dangerously sharp cheddar that is on the prowl...it is dangerous...and sharp...and oh so cheddary.

View attachment 61752

Everything is far more believable with a photo attached. Yes. Everything.

In that case....

cat-watermelon-lake.jpg



See? This watermelon is clearly distraught for being so far away from it's watermelon patch, and misses it's family.
 
Wow. Yes. I see the sorrow of the watermelon, though I daresay the cat is just plain annoyed...annoyed to be saving said watermelon...whose feelings are so evident...but maybe, just maybe, it isn't sad to be away from its watermelon patch, but rather it is sad being removed from the water by said annoyed cat because a watermelon is firstly water and secondly melon.

i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg
 
What DOES IT SAY about the "quality" of commentary here when I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH MYSELF?

Shame on all of you, shame, Shame, SHAME!

I find agreeing people disturbing.

Hey! AND IT'S NOT JUST ME! This guy just gave me a.......

sHa_clap2[1].gif


clearly you agreeing sorts have caused serious harm to disagreeing souls......
 
Negative, my cheese-loving friend, for it is not made of cheese at all, but rather it is made of a cheese substitute, made primarily of oil, unlike Kraft cheese, which is made primarily with milk.

I also present to you, for your reading pleasure, the absolute truth that I am the Queen of England, and have been since before I was born, so everything that I say is truth and will ultimately become law and my face is on the money...all of it, because I don't like to share. I just made different faces for the different amounts.

Wrong.
God made the moon, and He would never use artificial cheese.

What do you think all those cattle mutilations used to be about?
It was all about Moon Cheese.
The aliens were conducting experiments to create hybrid cows to live on the moon and produce cheese...
to patch all those craters.

If the moon was made of artificial cheese from corn oil,
there would never have been cattle mutilations.
There would have been corn mutilations.

Geesh.
This stuff is so obvious.
 
Wrong.
God made the moon, and He would never use artificial cheese.

What do you think all those cattle mutilations used to be about?
It was all about Moon Cheese.
The aliens were conducting experiments to create hybrid cows to live on the moon and produce cheese...
to patch all those craters.

If the moon was made of artificial cheese from corn oil,
there would never have been cattle mutilations.
There would have been corn mutilations.

Geesh.
This stuff is so obvious.


Socialist propaganda run amok!

watching[1].gif
 
What DOES IT SAY about the "quality" of commentary here when I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH MYSELF?


Shame on all of you, shame, Shame, SHAME!


I find agreeing people disturbing.


Hey! AND IT'S NOT JUST ME! This guy just gave me a.......


View attachment 61776




clearly you agreeing sorts have caused serious harm to disagreeing souls......


I think what happened is that only disagreeable people come to this thread, and thus, all disagreeable people agree. Therefore, we need to attract some agreeable people to disagree with. If my post about mom wasn't enough to get things disagreeable, then drastic measures must be made. I say we invade the Bible Discussion forum and continue this thread over there.



Wow...yet another word spelled the same backwards and forwards... ;) I wonder what those overly focused on the anti-Christ and 666 would say if you posted a new thread saying "mom is the antichrist!" and then go into the explanation and then add, "not my mom though...but possibly yours" ... I shudder to think how many would agree and how many would mutiny. That thread would become violent quickly. ;) Maybe "dad is the false prophet" can be added to the thread, too, just to really stir up the pot.

My dad never had my nose. :( I was saddened to learn that he didn't have the power to remove it like he promised.

See, mystdancer50 has the right idea!
 
PULEEZZEE LORD, let this thread die the violent and painful death it justly deserves........

View attachment 61775

Personally, I'm betting on the cat's prayer to be answered before his.

Oh, thought, great thread for Bible Discussion forum! Whose prayer will God answer first, a real cat or a caricature of a Christian?
 
Personally, I'm betting on the cat's prayer to be answered before his.

Oh, thought, great thread for Bible Discussion forum! Whose prayer will God answer first, a real cat or a caricature of a Christian?


I tell you what you start the thread ^....Mystdancer can start the thread on m.o.m=666 and i will sit back with popcorn and take the money... i mean bets....
 
oh and everyone knows that the best pizza is the pizza i make.

and bringing more agreeable people to this thread will only fill the thread with unicorns barfing rainbows.... so instead we must promote anarchy in the bible study forum!!!!!

Pitchforks (fingers) at the ready.....post the triages........
 
Everyone's always worried about the watermelons feelings. What about the feelings watermelons??


I think he is trying to say that everyone is feeling watermelons..... for shame... I will never look at watermelon the same again

Z
 
You know, I don't even like watermelon...or honeydew or cantaloupe or any of them...except pumpkins...are pumpkins melons?
 
I tried to give someone reputation points today and it said I had to spread my reputation points around before I could give to them again. :( That made me a little sad...but not too sad...not watermelon sad.
 
I tried to give someone reputation points today and it said I had to spread my reputation points around before I could give to them again. :( That made me a little sad...but not too sad...not watermelon sad.


What do you mean about the rep points... i don't really get the rep points...um point