The "Disagree Just Because I Can" Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
oh and everyone knows that the best pizza is the pizza i make.


and bringing more agreeable people to this thread will only fill the thread with unicorns barfing rainbows.... so instead we must promote anarchy in the bible study forum!!!!!


Pitchforks (fingers) at the ready.....post the triages........


I disagree since I have not had your pizza and since it is not possible to try every single kind of pizza that has ever been made, declaring it best is an empty claim. Besides, until a pizza maker claims divine intervention, such a pizza has yet to be made. Until then, my own council will I keep on who has the best pizza.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 10
oh and didn't you hear the new fox report.... watermelons are always happy never sad....
 
I disagree since I have not had your pizza and since it is not possible to try every single kind of pizza that has ever been made, declaring it best is an empty claim. Besides, until a pizza maker claims divine intervention, such a pizza has yet to be made. Until then, my own council will I keep on who has the best pizza.

I disagree with your logic if everyone kept their own council then no ones council would be vallied... oh wait no can validate there points with or without their own council....

that's chewbacca in the pic.... did you know he was really a tiny green man from mars?????
 
I disagree since I have not had your pizza and since it is not possible to try every single kind of pizza that has ever been made, declaring it best is an empty claim. Besides, until a pizza maker claims divine intervention, such a pizza has yet to be made. Until then, my own council will I keep on who has the best pizza.

I disagree with the both of you. For it is MY homemade pizza that wins best pizza award.
 
I disagree with your logic if everyone kept their own council then no ones council would be vallied... oh wait no can validate there points with or without their own council....

that's chewbacca in the pic.... did you know he was really a tiny green man from mars?????

Chewbacca is a large piece of gum from under God's desk. It was put there prior to the creation of the universe, which is called The Big Bang due to God having Mexican food the night before.

I wish you and Relena would stop posing as each other. Just because you are identical twins, I can totally tell you apart.
 
no my homemade pizza that made it to a resturaunt menu is the best pizza.....:p

I suppose the only way to settle this would be to have a pizza-off! ...but this being a forum, we can't.... so I'm just going to claim that my pizza is too hip to be mainstream. :cool: Therefore, it must be superior.
 
I suppose the only way to settle this would be to have a pizza-off! ...but this being a forum, we can't.... so I'm just going to claim that my pizza is too hip to be mainstream. :cool: Therefore, it must be superior.

Thats cool see my pizza had too much demand to stay private so the people have chosen...:D
 
Chewbacca is a large piece of gum from under God's desk. It was put there prior to the creation of the universe, which is called The Big Bang due to God having Mexican food the night before.

I wish you and Relena would stop posing as each other. Just because you are identical twins, I can totally tell you apart.

Hey first off we are not identical i am totally hotter even a blind woman can see that.....
second the big bang was caused by ummm whats that spicy indian dish??? anyway the spice caused Him to sneeze so yea the universe was created from His holy boogeys
 
When I said that, I thought that you were both different ages. Now I see you're the same age. Spooky. Maybe I don't even know my own power.

Eh hem, the woman of my dreams will knock on my door with the best pizza ever made.
 
You two are keeping me from other threads in other forums. This may make everybody else happy but it's doing nothing for me!
 
What do you mean about the rep points... i don't really get the rep points...um point

I don't really get them, either, but I know I feel good when I see it says that I have a new reputation comment. :) Strange, the things that make me happy...
 
I don't really get them, either, but I know I feel good when I see it says that I have a new reputation comment. :) Strange, the things that make me happy...

​You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mystdancer50 again.
 
I don't really get them, either, but I know I feel good when I see it says that I have a new reputation comment. :) Strange, the things that make me happy...

yes i can agree strange things do make you happy like the monster under your shower curtain....
 
​You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mystdancer50 again.


how do you spread rep? and secondly how do you spread rep if you don't have rep to begin with?
 
like how does the junior member, member, senior member and the green dots under your name work?????