G
I'm having a bad hair day. I had rolls in my car and they leapt from the bag quite forcefully and spread their crumbs all over the backseat. I went to put stuff in my car and I touched the wet outside of the car with my face. The calendar says it's Tuesday. It lies. It's actually Monday in disguise.
Have you ever looked at your smart phone and said, "Stop being stupid"? Ironic, yes?
View attachment 61888
It sounds like you need a good morning hug
That's why I hugged my car.But it didn't work out so well.
![]()
Cactus need love too.
View attachment 61897
Thanks a lot. Now I'm sad.I shouldn't have looked up cactus hug photos.
View attachment 61898
View attachment 61899

LOL
what other wierd things are getting hugged?
Do you know that Barney the Dinosaur is actually Satan???? It's mathematical proof!!!! Here, I will give you a link!!! ttp://www.pinetree.net/humor/barneyissatan.html
I'm having a bad hair day. I had rolls in my car and they leapt from the bag quite forcefully and spread their crumbs all over the backseat. I went to put stuff in my car and I touched the wet outside of the car with my face. The calendar says it's Tuesday. It lies. It's actually Monday in disguise.
Have you ever looked at your smart phone and said, "Stop being stupid"? Ironic, yes?
View attachment 61888