The "Disagree Just Because I Can" Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
On a reflective side note, I think I love Grumpy Cat a tad too much...feel free to disagree with me...seeing as this is a thread specifically for that. Come on now, don't be shy... ;)

(man...you miss two letters in a word and even spell check is like "What? What just happened? What are you trying to say? I have no idea what word this is!")
 
Why did the cowboy want a Dachshund?

...


...


...


...


...


Because he wanted to get a long little doggie.

...

...

...

...

Bwah ha ha ha ha. Get it? Get a long little doggie...get along little doggie? Ah ha ha ha ha ha

3716276262_b17a6d2a56_z.jpg
 
(...)
Bwah ha ha ha ha. Get it? Get a long little doggie...get along little doggie? Ah ha ha ha ha ha



post-5727-Crazy-Dog-GIFs-1U70.gif



..........
 
[video=youtube_share;Q2cFji4CmHE]http://youtu.be/Q2cFji4CmHE[/video]
 
Okay, how hard does it have to be to find a meme with a picture of a donkey with the caption dealing with being redonkulous? If I wanted ones that had captions with the word "a*s," no problem. This whole thing is redonkulous and a pain in my a*s!
 
Okay, how hard does it have to be to find a meme with a picture of a donkey with the caption dealing with being redonkulous? If I wanted ones that had captions with the word "a*s," no problem. This whole thing is redonkulous and a pain in my a*s!

G-Ratedness.

donkey_kjv.jpg