The Doctrine of All Salvation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
He has all your left overs.
amen

Gather the pieces that are left over! Let nothing be wasted.
(John 6:12)

I would put my trust in the lifeboat to save me.
amen

Jesus, THE ARK, to the disciples in the boat, says:

"Why are you discussing the fact that you have no bread? Do you not yet perceive or understand? Are your hearts hardened? Having eyes do you not see, and having ears do you not hear? And do you not remember? When I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, how many baskets full of broken pieces did you take up?
They said to Him, “Twelve.”
And the seven for the four thousand, how many baskets full of broken pieces did you take up?
And they said to Him, “Seven.”
And He said to them, “
Do you not yet understand?
(Mark 8:17-21)
He will hiss for them
from the ends of the earth!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yet Jesus never said anything in the book of Ephesians .

Grace and peace
to you
from
God our Father and
the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Ephesians 1:2)
He says 'grace' and He says 'peace'

is Ephesians not a God-breathed letter testifying of the doctrine of Christ?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yet Jesus never said anything in the book of Ephesians .

this is your way: you said Jesus is the doctrine of Jesus.

In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ
(Ephesians 3:4)
the person who wrote this says what is written in it is what the doctrine of Jesus says.

Oct 30, 2019
Grace and peace
to you
from
God our Father and
the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Ephesians 1:2)
He says 'grace' and He says 'peace'

is Ephesians not a God-breathed letter testifying of the doctrine of Christ?
I am not as stubborn as you.
Have it your way.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I don't think I can ever please you.
It is easier for me to please God.
This tells me that you're lazy, and confirms that you're misguided. I don't give two hoots whether you try to please me. I would prefer that you interact like a normal human being instead of a high-minded, self-righteous jack-donkey of an inquisitor. Yours is classic troll behaviour. If you aren't banned soon, most people will simply ignore you because you contribute nothing of value.

Oct 30, 2019
This tells me that you're lazy, and confirms that you're misguided. I don't give two hoots whether you try to please me. I would prefer that you interact like a normal human being instead of a high-minded, self-righteous jack-donkey of an inquisitor. Yours is classic troll behaviour. If you aren't banned soon, most people will simply ignore you because you contribute nothing of value.
After all you have said to me and I still do not think evil of you.

I owe it all to the anointing of God.
It makes me love my God even more.

Thank you.

Oct 30, 2019
I love the way my God loves me.
And it is better every day than the day before.

I have it made
because the Lord is my God.