The End, the A.C., Revelation and the rest of it.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 14, 2019
Canada
Read, study and soak in the Book of Revelation; be blessed. I would not say I believe with an "if," rather know with proof that this is the last generation to be confronted with the A.C., alive and about to assume power in these very final days.

If people reply here and now, this thread will get interesting. I for one would like to see that happen and fielded by people who believe they know the truth.

Education is moot. Rely not on your own understanding; I do not and do well. Pray in Jesus Christ's holy, sovereign, all powerful name for His Holy Spirit's discernment and revelation. I do daily and do well; thus know what the Lord would have me and others know. We all slip and fall. The key is to get back up and keep marching on, Christian soldier.

You will find good people here, yes. I am sorry to inform you of this, yet you will also find evil people here. Fear not. Fear God. They may claim they do. We must. The enemy must be *very* careful. We only need be careful. Trust in the Lord, not Man, man or me. Perhaps *they* think I have said too much yet I believe God wills it.

Love,

16JBW20

Ezekiel 12:25-28 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
25 For I am the Lord: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord God.
26 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 27 Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, The vision that he seeth is for many days to come, and he prophesieth of the times that are far off. 28 Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord God.

Revelation 2:22 (AKJV)
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 (AKJV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Revelation 13 (AKJV)
13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Luke 12:51-56 (AKJV)
51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52 for from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. 55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. 56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

Revelation 22:18-21 (AKJV)
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly.
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

[Put on the full armour of God, brothers and sisters, Christ be with you.] 8209-istockgetty-images-plusromolotavani-2.jpg

Mar 28, 2016
Read, study and soak in the Book of Revelation; be blessed. I would not say I believe with an "if," rather know with proof that this is the last generation to be confronted with the A.C., alive and about to assume power in these very final days.

If people reply here and now, this thread will get interesting. I for one would like to see that happen and fielded by people who believe they know the truth.

Education is moot. Rely not on your own understanding; I do not and do well. Pray in Jesus Christ's holy, sovereign, all powerful name for His Holy Spirit's discernment and revelation. I do daily and do well; thus know what the Lord would have me and others know. We all slip and fall. The key is to get back up and keep marching on, Christian soldier.

You will find good people here, yes. I am sorry to inform you of this, yet you will also find evil people here. Fear not. Fear God. They may claim they do. We must. The enemy must be *very* careful. We only need be careful. Trust in the Lord, not Man, man or me. Perhaps *they* think I have said too much yet I believe God wills it.

Love,

16JBW20

25 For I am the Lord: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord God.
26 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 27 Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, The vision that he seeth is for many days to come, and he prophesieth of the times that are far off. 28 Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord God.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Revelation 13 (AKJV)
13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52 for from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. 55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. 56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

[Put on the full armour of God, brothers and sisters, Christ be with you.] View attachment 218351
A good place to start is in the introduction verse 1. It signified sets the hearing or understanding tone for the whole book.

It seems like a long introduction the whole first chapter . Not sure if other books give that kind of introduction. Maybe to emphasize the law that without parables he spoke not.?

The Amil position usually does not get that much attention . From what I understand the Reformers held to that as well as those being reformed .

All eschatology in that way is like a finger print. one differs in the way we hear and see what the Spirit says to the churches, us.

Revelation 1:1 King James Version (KJV) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Jun 11, 2020
Agreed. But Revelation is the capstone of the Bible. It is the consummation. That is, it cannot be understood without a good working knowledge of the rest of the Bible. Who would know what the materials of New Jerusalem meant without Genesis Chapter 2? Why is Bdellium substituted by Pearl? And why is Pearl substituted by Silver in 1st Corinthians Chapter 3? Who would know of the 144,000 of Revelation 7 without knowing Romans 9 and 11 together with Deuteronomy 30:1-5?

Nov 14, 2019
Canada
It is not necessarily wrong to live by the sword or die by the sword. We need to defend ourselves. The full armour of God defends from spiritual warfare as much more dangerous. The only offense gear in the Lord's holy armour is the sword; the Word of God. Now, if you, as I do, truly try to live by and wield the Word of God, life/existence/safety is at risk. People die for the true living Word of God all around the world. I believe that may be my own possible fate, as I am a zealot (learning love) at the last minute: Revelation here and now. Delve deep into the Word of God, now or never, and yes, die for it and live in Christ.

Ephesians 6:11-17 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Our battles are not earthly battles, and the enemy of any who believe is not somehow related with spoils of victory.

We are fighting the good figth, which has nothing to do with man-s idea of a political world for this is coming soon enough, and then all will know what the fight is truly allo about. They will know or be self deluded having chosen evil over Good.

Do not teach the children to kill for any reason, please. It is not taught by our Jesus Who provees this by His own agonizing death for all to be saved who believe Him.

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
Our battles are not earthly battles, and the enemy of any who believe is not somehow related with spoils of victory.

We are fighting the good figth, which has nothing to do with man-s idea of a political world for this is coming soon enough, and then all will know what the fight is truly allo about. They will know or be self deluded having chosen evil over Good.

Do not teach the children to kill for any reason, please. It is not taught by our Jesus Who provees this by His own agonizing death for all to be saved who believe Him.
There is a prohibition against murder, but not in defending oneself, their family or the oppressed.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
There is a prohibition against murder, but not in defending oneself, their family or the oppressed.[/QUOC
This teaching is found nowhere in any Gospel of Jesus'Yeshuaa or any version of His Word that I have studied. Please let all know where you are getting this.

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
I will simply quote the words of Jesus to the Centurion In Matthew. I am sure you are aware the job of a Centurion;

5 When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help. 6 “Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralyzed, suffering terribly.”

7 Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and heal him?”

8 The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

10 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would.” And his servant was healed at that moment.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
You are making something unrelated fit into your interpretation.

Sep 14, 2019

Love,

16JBW20

Revelation 13 (AKJV)

[Put on the full armour of God, brothers and sisters, Christ be with you.]
Here is a short video that is a animated pictorial version of the book of Revelation and what we have to look forward to

http://mobilelaz.com/judgmentday/thedayofthelord.mp4

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
@Ahwatukee will you please review this chart and talk about it's accuracy?
Thank you. View attachment 218815
Good day, Just_Jo!

First of all, I believe that the 2,300 evenings and mornings prophecy is referring to the event with Antiochus Epiphanes, (a type of antichrist. A foreshadow, if you will) when he desecrated the temple and persecuted the Jews from 171 - 165 BC. When Antiochus died, the Jews purified and rededicated the temple, just as Daniel had predicted. This is in fact is what Hanukkah is celebrating. Needless to say, this prophecy was fulfilled prior to the Lord's appearing on the earth. The prophecy that pertains to the coming antichrist, is regarding that last seven years of the decree of seventy seven year periods revealed in Daniel which is the tribulation period and specifically the last 3 1/2 years of that seven year period also known as the great tribulation, which is referred to in Daniel and Revelation a time, times and half a time, 1260 days and 42 months.

This last seven years is divided up into two 3 1/2 year periods, with the setting up of the abomination marking the middle of the seven years, as revealed in Daniel 9:27. As I'm sure that you know, Israel does not currently have a temple. When that ruler, the antichrist makes his seven year covenant with Israel, they will be able rebuild their temple and begin sacrifice's and offerings once again. In fact, they have everything regarding the temple, its blueprints, the temple furniture, the priests robes, etc., etc., the teachings of the priestly responsibilities, ready to go. Therefore, when that seven year covenant is made, the fulfillment of that last seven years will begin with Israel and her temple, God picking up right where He left off in fulfillment of that last seven years of the decree of seventy sevens. This all takes place during the time of God's wrath via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments.

In any case, the 2,300 evenings and mornings prophecy has been fulfilled and has nothing to do with the unfulfilled prophecy of the coming antichrist/beast in Revelation, only that it was a foreshadow of what is coming.

Church Gathered- | -------------------------------------- S E V E N Y E A R S -----------------------------------------------| -- Jesus Returns to earth
-----------------------| --------------------------- S E A L S / T R U M P E T S / B O W L S -----------------------------------| -- Beast cast into LOF
-----------------------| ---------------------------------------- G O D' S W R A T H ---------------------------------------------| -- Satan sealed in Abyss
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->| -- GTS Resurrected
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->| -- Millennial Kingdom

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Good day, Just_Jo!

First of all, I believe that the 2,300 evenings and mornings prophecy is referring to the event with Antiochus Epiphanes, (a type of antichrist. A foreshadow, if you will) when he desecrated the temple and persecuted the Jews from 171 - 165 BC. When Antiochus died, the Jews purified and rededicated the temple, just as Daniel had predicted. This is in fact is what Hanukkah is celebrating. Needless to say, this prophecy was fulfilled prior to the Lord's appearing on the earth. The prophecy that pertains to the coming antichrist, is regarding that last seven years of the decree of seventy seven year periods revealed in Daniel which is the tribulation period and specifically the last 3 1/2 years of that seven year period also known as the great tribulation, which is referred to in Daniel and Revelation a time, times and half a time, 1260 days and 42 months.

This last seven years is divided up into two 3 1/2 year periods, with the setting up of the abomination marking the middle of the seven years, as revealed in Daniel 9:27. As I'm sure that you know, Israel does not currently have a temple. When that ruler, the antichrist makes his seven year covenant with Israel, they will be able rebuild their temple and begin sacrifice's and offerings once again. In fact, they have everything regarding the temple, its blueprints, the temple furniture, the priests robes, etc., etc., the teachings of the priestly responsibilities, ready to go. Therefore, when that seven year covenant is made, the fulfillment of that last seven years will begin with Israel and her temple, God picking up right where He left off in fulfillment of that last seven years of the decree of seventy sevens. This all takes place during the time of God's wrath via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments.

In any case, the 2,300 evenings and mornings prophecy has been fulfilled and has nothing to do with the unfulfilled prophecy of the coming antichrist/beast in Revelation, only that it was a foreshadow of what is coming.

Church Gathered- | -------------------------------------- S E V E N Y E A R S -----------------------------------------------| -- Jesus Returns to earth
-----------------------| --------------------------- S E A L S / T R U M P E T S / B O W L S -----------------------------------| -- Beast cast into LOF
-----------------------| ---------------------------------------- G O D' S W R A T H ---------------------------------------------| -- Satan sealed in Abyss
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->| -- GTS Resurrected
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->| -- Millennial Kingdom
It is usually typical that those who know nothing about end-time events to disagree by giving a thumbs down, without any scripture to back it up. They're just protecting the false teachings that they have adopted. What I have listed above is the truth according to all releated scriptures.

D

DWR

It is usually typical that those who know nothing about end-time events to disagree by giving a thumbs down, without any scripture to back it up. They're just protecting the false teachings that they have adopted. What I have listed above is the truth according to all releated scriptures.
I see you are still presenting your opinion as fact.

Just_Jo

May 29, 2020
Good day, Just_Jo!

Hello and thanks for responding.

So in this you are saying God's wrath will be after the trib and the beast is in lof,correct?

Just_Jo

May 29, 2020
I get the 7 yr stretch. In this are you stating a pre-catching away then @ end of 7 yrs Jesus returns and then the wrath of God begins and mid 7 yrs AC will be revealed?I know as believers we won't face His wrath,Jesus drank of that cup for us!

Just_Jo

May 29, 2020
What happens the after the catching away and AC revelation?
Who tells others of God? 144,000?
For there will be saved during the trib

Just_Jo

May 29, 2020
End times are hard for me and I'm sorry if this sounds simpleton.
Maybe I should just concentrate on my walk

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Hello and thanks for responding.

So in this you are saying God's wrath will be after the trib and the beast is in lof,correct?
No. The entire seven year tribulation period is God's wrath which will be carried out via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments, as well as the plagues that the two witnesses will bring upon the earth.

* Church is gathered which takes place prior to God's wrath

* God's wrath begins with the First seal being opened representing the antichrist as the rider on the white horse who is a counterfeit of the rider on the white horse in Revelation 19:11.

* The great tribulation begins when the abomination is set up in the holy place within the future temple marking the middle of the seven years causing the desolation which will be when Israel flees out into the wilderness revealed in Dan.9:27, Matt.24:15-22 and Rev.12:6, 14

* Jesus returns to the earth to end the age at the end of the seven years after the 7th bowl has been poured out

* Beast and false prophet are captured and thrown alive into the lake of fire (Rev.19:20)

* Satan is sealed in the Abyss so that he cannot deceive the nations during the thousand years (Rev.20:3)

* Great tribulation saints are resurrected (Rev.20:4-6)

* Millennial kingdom (thousand years)

* Satan released at the end of the thousand years for one last rebellion (Rev.20:7)

* Satan cast into the lake of fire where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown (Rev.20:10)

* Great white throne judgment of all the unrighteous dead throughout all of history (Rev.20:11-15)

* New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem, Eternal Life ==============================================>