I bought into the Islamic lie, like you are doing.
It was not until a Muslim colleague of mine, once he learned that I was Christian, thought it was his duty to inform me that my Holy Bible was corrupted, and needed to be corrected by his Koran....it was at this time that I set out to see for myself....ever since, I have studied both the Holy Bible and the Koran in their original languages and compared the two side by side....and what I discovered is nothing like what I was told - by ANYONE!
This a muslum trick to try to get more christians to read the korran rather than the bible. Then they will tell you that the bible has so many diff translations and changes that it can't be 100% reliable.
Then they'll apply that same bs to their own book, and tell you you have an inaccurate translation, trying to convince you other korrans have a more reasonable doctrine, even putting Jesus on a par with the false prophet muhammed.
DON'T FALL FOR IT!
Brothers and sisters in Christ, this site is under siege, and you're playing right into their hands.
Many were talking openly and bragging about being 'trolls', talking about how to infiltrate and disrupt. They're not all nerdy kids playing games, and while they're distracting you one way, demonic doctrines are slipping in the back door. The muslim has one goal in mind, total take-over in every area of life for their false god.
And they are well studied and schooled in how to go about this. One way is through scholarly sounding discussion, and an attempt to seem friendly.
This gains trust, and leads westerners, and now even christians, to try to see them in a 'nicer' light. Next thing you know, you're studying Their book(s) to get more 'spiritual knowledge',
when we have all we need from God Himself, and we should be reading HIS Book more, and instructing the deceivers with the Truth.
Remember, THE KORAN IS A BOOK OF LIES, written by demonic influence to persuade ppl to tolerate, and eventually accept a demonic god.
Please, folks.....I know Jesus is sovereign God and His will WILL be done,
but there is damage being done to the body of Christ, and SINCERE seekers as well,
and I believe the Lord us calling us to get more solidly rooted in HIS Word and put on HIS armor, not be dabbling in the devil's texts, no matter how righteous you're intentions may be, unless you are ABSOLUTELY certain the Lord has called you to that.
Even then.....remember the scriptures where God's people are told not to engage in disputes that are unprofitable, but after admonishing a heretic a couple of times, simply rebuke them in Jesus' name.
The enemy tries to charm you, but Jesus said to that snake, 'It is written', and we should do the same. Don't even bother considering what the enemy says in another book.