The exclusivity of Jesus Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Do you think that people who commit moral crimes ought to be punished?
Have you ever done any wrong things?
The bible says that all have sinned. There is none good and righteous.

The bible says that all who sin will be punished with eternal judgment by being cast into the lake of fire.

We all are measured and found wanting by Gods measure of perfection not any moral measure of our own.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
The bible says that all have sinned. There is none good and righteous.

The bible says that all who sin will be punished with eternal judgment by being cast into the lake of fire.

We all are measured and found wanting by Gods measure of perfection not any moral measure of our own.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Problem: ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God and the wages of sin is death.. Solution: But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 3:23; 6:23)

7seasrekeyed

Do you think that people who commit moral crimes ought to be punished?
Have you ever done any wrong things?

ahem..excuse the intrusion

you call yourself a Christian, so what is up with the 3rd degree you have going on here?

call me curious but not a whole lot interested considering all the people who try to change what scripture states so plainly

hi ho silver and away!

Sep 16, 2019
A person who has committed moral crimes ought to be punished, if they are not repentant of their evil deeds..

And like all other human beings i have done wrong things..

ok we have just established that we both agree that bad people ought to be punished
and we have agreed that we both have done those bad things.
ok this is not looking like a good picture for us am I right?

So we are under judgement and
we both know we are guilty but just before the judge condemns the two of us in the dock he pauses
We both know we are guilty and we both know we deserve what we are going to get.
Then he asks us are we interested in a pardon?
At this point. If you know you are guilty you are much more open to an offer of forgiveness.
and you can guess the rest.
The Judge took off his robe and got in the dock and took our punishment for us
so we can be set free;
Jesus is the only way he is the only one that can solve the problem.

7seasrekeyed

oh great

bibleprophecy is now 'following' me

didn't respond to my question, but he is now following me

would like a block feature for that :cautious:

Sep 16, 2019
Ezekiel 20:12 I also gave my sabbaths to them as a sign between me and them, so that they would know that I, Yehovah, am the one sanctifying them.
& I am Yehovah your God. Walk in my statutes, and keep my judicial decisions, and carry them out. 20 And sanctify my sabbaths, and they will serve as a sign between me and you for you to know that I am Yehovah your God.’

Dec 12, 2013
i'm not disagreeing but where is this found in the bible?
Jesus told the 70 to not rejoice over the fact that demons were subject unto them in the name of Jesus, but rather rejoice that their names were written in heaven.....close enough?

K

kaylagrl

"So you are saying that if anyone who doesn't believe just like you is going to hell?"
No, we're saying what Jesus said, He is the Only Way to come to God. There is no other way. If you don't believe that your issue is with God.No good to argue with anyone here. Above our pay grade.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Ezekiel 20:12 I also gave my sabbaths to them as a sign between me and them, so that they would know that I, Yehovah, am the one sanctifying them. & I am Yehovah your God. Walk in my statutes, and keep my judicial decisions, and carry them out. 20 And sanctify my sabbaths, and they will serve as a sign between me and you for you to know that I am Yehovah your God.’
What does this have to do with the OP or the title? Quoting randomly from the Bible will not help you or anyone else. Stay focused on Christ.

FollowtheShepherd

Sep 15, 2019
"So you are saying that if anyone who doesn't believe just like you is going to hell?"
Acts 3:22-23, " 22 Moses said, ‘The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brothers. You shall listen to him in whatever he tells you. 23 And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that prophet shall be destroyed from the people.’

notuptome

May 17, 2013
oh great

bibleprophecy is now 'following' me

didn't respond to my question, but he is now following me

would like a block feature for that :cautious:
How cute, you have a follower. Creepy without doubt.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

7seasrekeyed

Now I’m following you . . .

Boo 👻

haha....yeah I saw that

you on the other hand, bother me not, as well as my other 100's of followers :ROFL:

still not as many as my fb page though :unsure:

Sep 16, 2019
Please forgive me. I have been addressing you all wrong I am in total agreement with the one body and spirit.
Yours truely
City of Zion