The Fall feasts predict how Christ will come again at the end times.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Skovand

Aug 17, 2020
Southeastern USA
The reason God gave us the feasts is not to "dictate events". I don't think my post indicates that at all. But I do think that by studying them it can help us understand the Lord's ways a bit more. That is why we read scripture.

I also don't think that my bringing out that God had the events that were told were coming in the first four feasts happened on the day of the feast is saying we can now know when these events are to be. We are told we will not know, and scripture is truth. However, it is worth noting that the events happened on the day of the feasts. I wish people wouldn't grab that as saying I am predicting the last days. If it is true that God will follow that plan, it is not telling us when it will happen, only the time of year it will happen, not the year.

The purpose of the feasts is based on the law, the base of the law is love. If we love the Lord and thank Him for his redemption of us, we will celebrate with a feast. We can celebrate God is other ways, this is one way that God tells us pleases Him. That is my added comment--it is not the purpose of bring this post. That is to consider what the last three feasts tell us of the last days.
The confusion comes from your last sentence. It seems to be stating that you believe the seven years begins now and that the end is within seven years. That’s the way the majority seems to be reading.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
We may not be aware of the exact moment the approximated seven years begin, however once we are experiencing those years all who believe will not only know but understand the destiny soon to come.

Those who do not believe and have already chosen evil will curse our Maker. Many will be helped by those of understanding, not all though.