If you aren’t a conspiracy theorist today you are simply misinformed lol.
Always side effects in vacines. There can never be a universal vaccin for billions of people without side effects.
https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ine-trial-pauses-after-adverse-reaction-67917
They do not share details, why? Why oh why? That person probably got a virus being injected with a genetic modified virus.
Just in case anyone was wondering. 0 new cases for 2 days in Victoria and 0 deaths. Restrictions are easing also.
I would still rather be judged by 12 than carried out by 6.In many countries that is the norm unfortunately. If you want to own a gun in SA it is such a hassle
Worst is if you kill somebody by defending yourself and your family, you will be arrested and charged with murder...
Yes well, it's amazing isn't it. I mean, I don't trust mainstream media just as much as I don't trust conspiracy theories.So you mean the communists did not take over... they eased the restrictions?
Are you sure?
What about the masks which infringe on my liberty ... yeah I was thinking soon they might force me to wear a seatbelt when I drive...that is against my personal liberty!!
Oh wait maybe that already happened....
So the numbers went down ... that is so hard to believe ... I thought the virus was non transmissable and maybe even related to 5G or maybe it is just a hoax, no one has really died, except for those committing suicide ....cause you know nothing like this has ever happened before in all of history and it is no worse than the seasonal flu.... cause what happened in Italy was just like the seasonal flu.
(tongue in cheek)
Yes well, it's amazing isn't it. I mean, I don't trust mainstream media just as much as I don't trust conspiracy theories.
We're expecting further easing of restrictions this week with the end of mask wearing this month (at least for public outdoors) for the mean time.