The fall of democracy in Melbourne

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 23, 2013
Coming to your country soon, welcome to the New World Order.

Jul 9, 2020
If you aren’t a conspiracy theorist today you are simply misinformed lol.
Always side effects in vacines. There can never be a universal vaccin for billions of people without side effects.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ine-trial-pauses-after-adverse-reaction-67917

They do not share details, why? Why oh why? That person probably got a virus being injected with a genetic modified virus.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/09/a-little-too-close-to-truth.html

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I forgot to mention... "Ring of Steel" reminds me of the "Iron Curtain"

Iron curtain.gif
The Iron Curtain. 1960 Europe

Ring of steel.jpg
The Ring of Steel. 2020 Australia

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Just in case anyone was wondering. 0 new cases for 2 days in Victoria and 0 deaths. Restrictions are easing also.

E

EleventhHour

Just in case anyone was wondering. 0 new cases for 2 days in Victoria and 0 deaths. Restrictions are easing also.
So you mean the communists did not take over... they eased the restrictions?

Are you sure?

What about the masks which infringe on my liberty ... yeah I was thinking soon they might force me to wear a seatbelt when I drive...that is against my personal liberty!!

Oh wait maybe that already happened....

So the numbers went down ... that is so hard to believe ... I thought the virus was non transmissable and maybe even related to 5G or maybe it is just a hoax, no one has really died, except for those committing suicide ....cause you know nothing like this has ever happened before in all of history and it is no worse than the seasonal flu.... cause what happened in Italy was just like the seasonal flu.

(tongue in cheek)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
In many countries that is the norm unfortunately. If you want to own a gun in SA it is such a hassle :(

Worst is if you kill somebody by defending yourself and your family, you will be arrested and charged with murder...
I would still rather be judged by 12 than carried out by 6. ;)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I once heard someone say that democracies eventually degenerate into totalitarianism. They may have a point!

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
So you mean the communists did not take over... they eased the restrictions?

Are you sure?

What about the masks which infringe on my liberty ... yeah I was thinking soon they might force me to wear a seatbelt when I drive...that is against my personal liberty!!

Oh wait maybe that already happened....

So the numbers went down ... that is so hard to believe ... I thought the virus was non transmissable and maybe even related to 5G or maybe it is just a hoax, no one has really died, except for those committing suicide ....cause you know nothing like this has ever happened before in all of history and it is no worse than the seasonal flu.... cause what happened in Italy was just like the seasonal flu.

(tongue in cheek)
Yes well, it's amazing isn't it. I mean, I don't trust mainstream media just as much as I don't trust conspiracy theories.
We're expecting further easing of restrictions this week with the end of mask wearing this month (at least for public outdoors) for the mean time.

E

EleventhHour

Yes well, it's amazing isn't it. I mean, I don't trust mainstream media just as much as I don't trust conspiracy theories.
We're expecting further easing of restrictions this week with the end of mask wearing this month (at least for public outdoors) for the mean time.
I am glad.. agree MSM has its bias, however every country that acted promptly and had a citizenry that complied with basic social distancing measures and mask wearing have fared much better.