The Gentiles at the Judgment !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Again no bible verses to back up the claims. Nothing from Torah or the OT to prove his point. Plenty of hate, hoping I will go away
100 years ago they would call me a heretic, put me to death, to shut me up ,like they did to my great, great, grandfather, The Hugenots
burned at the stake by Christians. True story from history. Now all the Christians follow the Catholic/Anglican the bibles of today, along
with the KJV. All English delusions from Eloheim who make you believe a lie................

2 Thessalonians 2:11 [Full Chapter]
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Isaiah 66:4
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their................ fears............. upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Is not......... FEAR.................... running rampant all over the world with the Cov 19, war, sucide rate soaring, domestic violence increasing
depression, alcohol abuse, murder, etc just like the OT says will happen is happening right now .

Judgment Judgment Judgment, it is going to get much worse,. This is just the beginning, 9 plagues to go.
Blather. Deal with your poor hermeneutics. Raving on about delusions and coming plagues is not helping anyone when you have no coherent biblically based message. God has not given us the spirit of fear, which is what you seem to want to impart.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
what gave it away, the name?
While the name certainly raised an eyebrow, I prefer to let people demonstrate their character and motivations through their posts before assessing them. Some do it sooner than others.

Mar 25, 2020
Blather. Deal with your poor hermeneutics. Raving on about delusions and coming plagues is not helping anyone when you have no coherent biblically based message. God has not given us the spirit of fear, which is what you seem to want to impart.
Again no bible verses, no scripture, no Torah quotes, no answers to the many scriptures I have put forward to prove my points,
More hate, kill the messenger.
Deuteronomy 10:12-22 [Full Chapter]
And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee.........., but to fear the Lord thy God,............. to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the Lord, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good? Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the Lord's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.

xodus 14:31
And Israel saw that great work which the Lord did upon the Egyptians: ..............and the people feared the Lord,........... and believed the Lord, and his servant Moses.

Because people do not follow the commandment and the statutes laid down in Torah, now, He brings their fears upon them,
just look on your TV set, the world is going crazy, it will never be the same again.

A time such as never was since the beginning of time says Rabbi Yashuah Moshiach of Nazareth.

Deuteronomy 6:2
That thou mightest ................fear the Lord thy God,.............. to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Deuteronomy 6:13
Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.

Like you said you do not fear God or keep the commandments or Torah statutes so you have nothing to fear.
I am happy for you.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Translation: I go to places and teach things I know won't be accepted, then pretend I'm a martyr when rejected. From the very beginning you set Yourself up as confrontational. Don't turn around and play the victim in the next breath.
I called him out on one aspect of his heresy and he deflected until he could no longer handle being called out on his garbage, then he suddenly disappeared on me.

Mar 25, 2020
So where is the true Bible?
Good question, thank you, The Father has provided us in modern times Google IT. For the Old Testament, literally hundreds
of Rabbi s have donated their time to record the OT in Hebrew ,then in English to explain it to the Gentiles in their own language.

I use ( chabad.org) but there are many Rabbi s available.

However Christians are not willing to humble themselves before Rabbi s to learn Hebrew and Torah and Tanak, so these things remain a mystery.
You see you do not have to learn Hebrew or Greek many teachers have placed online Hebrew and Greek readings translated
into English.
Take some lessons from the Rabbis on the Hebrew Alphabet to gain a wonderful view of Yahweh, Eloheim, Rabbi Yashuah
Moshiach Of Nazareth. The writers of the NT are Jews, It is written for Jews not Christians, Rabbi came to the Jews not the Christians.

I tried to make this simple to grasp, Remember in the last days Knowledge shall increase greatly,
We have no excuse at the judgment, it is all there on Google.
Again thanks for that question.

Shalom ( peace )

Feb 29, 2020
Paul the apostle (a Hebrew), who profited in the Jews' religion above many his equals, who was more exceedingly zealous of the Jewish tradition (Galatians 1:14), did not point believers back to the law in the traditional (fleshly) sense.

Are you so foolish? having begun in the Spirit are you now made perfect by the flesh? The law is not of faith...Christ has redeemed us from the law...Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come [Christ]...the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith (Galatians 3:3-24).

Paul rebuked Peter:

If you, being a Jew, live after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why do you compel the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? (Galatians 2:14).

But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements...Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years (Galatians 4:9-10).

I'd rather stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has made me free then to be entangled with this yoke you are introducing. (Galatians 5:1).

It seems in order to get insight into this Torah/Hebrew business you must rely on the wisdom of these rabbis. I'd rather not have my faith stand on the wisdom of men (1 Corinthians 2:5).

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Again no bible verses, no scripture, no Torah quotes, no answers to the many scriptures I have put forward to prove my points,
More hate, kill the messenger.
Disagreement is not hate.
Correction is not hate.
Rebuke is not hate.

You have put forth a bunch of disconnected and unrelated verses from Scripture and joined them with irrelevant fear-mongering. Though I have done so, I don't need to provide Scripture in response. All I need to do is call it the meaningless blather that it is.

If you call that "hate", that's because you have no idea what "hate" really is.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Romans 8:1 crushed your points, to which you initially responded with a strawman argument, then disappeared when called out on it. You’re a heretical fear monger.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Many are called , Few are chosen, only a handful, only Noah and seven others made it last time remember.
The last days are like the days of Noah, have you never read that ?
At least Noah had six others to keep him company you appear to have only yourself. You attack Christians so I assume you are not one
believing that 99.9% are heading for Hell. Apart from upsetting other members why exactly are you on site? Is it because you have run out of places to be thrown out of and landed here? I and others have attempted to steer you back to the truth of the Gospel but you still spout out this rubbish. I would advise others to ignore your posts because otherwise its like pouring petrol on a burning house
the more attention you receive the more rubbish you spout out.

Mar 25, 2020
Paul the apostle (a Hebrew), who profited in the Jews' religion above many his equals, who was more exceedingly zealous of the Jewish tradition (Galatians 1:14), did not point believers back to the law in the traditional (fleshly) sense.

Are you so foolish? having begun in the Spirit are you now made perfect by the flesh? The law is not of faith...Christ has redeemed us from the law...Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come [Christ]...the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith (Galatians 3:3-24).

Paul rebuked Peter:

If you, being a Jew, live after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why do you compel the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? (Galatians 2:14).

But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements...Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years (Galatians 4:9-10).

I'd rather stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has made me free then to be entangled with this yoke you are introducing. (Galatians 5:1).

It seems in order to get insight into this Torah/Hebrew business you must rely on the wisdom of these rabbis. I'd rather not have my faith stand on the wisdom of men (1 Corinthians 2:5).
Please remember that Jesus is a Rabbi who is a Jew who follows TORAH ,not the law which is an English phrase that Eloheim
put in as a delusion to hide the Torah from Christians.
The Eloheim, The Angels, The Mighty Ones with Great Power, who control everything on Earth got the Catholics/Anglicans to write the KJV, so that they would change the Name to God, like the Pagans and change the worship date ,to Sunday,for hatred of the Jews the Christ killers.
Their plan has worked so well all the Kings of the Earth, today Kiss the Popes Ring as he sits as God of the Earth.
Try this from now on please, ever time you see the English words the law, take the time to look them up, every,
time in the OT and NT it is always Torah the first five books of the bible not the stupid nebulous phrase
which Eloheim would never use, the law ,tells you nothing, explains nothing that you can explain to anybody,
keeps you in the dark up to this day where you swear Torah is wrong. Although you have never read Torah like Rabbi Yashuah taught all His followers to do , your sure it is wrong . By continually saying the law , the confusion becomes a mountain, a stumbling block for Christians.
Let me try to explain that at no time does Rabbi Yashuah ever say or hint or tell anyone : " the law saves you".
Next the purpose of Torah is not to save you. The stupid, laughable , phrase, the law, is a joke, it does not mean anything.
What law , explain to me where is the law, name all the laws in order, there are none.
200 times in the OT you are saying law for Torah which are the first five books of the bible not the law.
Many have never studied Torah in Hebrew so how do you know it is wrong.........................

The famous Christian teacher Chuck Missler (rip) said about Christians and the OT, Torah teachings...........

The way to everlasting ignorance is condemnation before investigation .

I never studied it but I know it is wrong.

Mar 25, 2020
At least Noah had six others to keep him company you appear to have only yourself. You attack Christians so I assume you are not one
believing that 99.9% are heading for Hell. Apart from upsetting other members why exactly are you on site? Is it because you have run out of places to be thrown out of and landed here? I and others have attempted to steer you back to the truth of the Gospel but you still spout out this rubbish. I would advise others to ignore your posts because otherwise its like pouring petrol on a burning house
the more attention you receive the more rubbish you spout out.
OK I promise you I will leave if everybody agrees with you.

Please anyone out there reading this, if there are no people wanting me to continue I will reluctantly leave .

Cast your vote yes to stay

No get out

I will not comment anymore today......
Sin cerely

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Soon there will be 900,000,000 dead all over the world for the 7 years of Judgment on the Gentiles has begun.
Whether you believe it or not the bodies are piling up !!

The Eloheim, The Angels, have had enough. Eloheim, The Mighty Ones, The Judges, hate mankind for the way we treat the Father and Son.
Everyday language from everyone use Jesus Christ as a curse word, I am so disgusted with us !! OMG is cursing The Name, yet
it is the most popular phrase used by everyone, as common as 10 times an hour ,times millions of Christians, who never give it a second thought,
that they are cursing Gods name.

Malachi 2:2
If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

Now whether you believe this or not does not matter. People are dying to your left and right for cursing His name the Eloheim, The Mighty Ones are killing them and here is the scripture to prove it.

I am not making this up because I use OT scripture which has many modern day prophecies happening right now but written 3,000 years ago .
All those who worship on Sunday are cursed for breaking the seven day covenant with Yahweh.
It does not matter if if you believe OT prophecies written 3,000 years ago the proof is are they coming true right before your eyes.

1 Kings 21:13
And there came in two men, children of Belial, and sat before him: and the men of Belial witnessed against him, even against Naboth, in the presence of the people, saying, Naboth did blaspheme God and the king. Then they carried him forth out of the city, and stoned him with stones, that he died.

For blasheming The Name he was STONED TO DEATH for this is what is coming on the Earth Judgment is here.
Just because you do not believe it does not change anything, the dead people who worship on Sunday and curse His name are dying all over the world in every country. Hello Wakey Wakey ..

Malachi 2 never studied by Christians ,is modern day prophecy happening right before our eyes on our TV sets so all the world gets the Message from Eloheim, The Angeis, the Mighty Ones, The Judges, they have had enough, it is over.

OH no,,,, a loving God will not kill us like that people say not knowing or caring about the OT !!
Amos
6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Behold the goodness and severity of Yahweh . SHALL EVIL BE IN A CITY, IT IS FROM THE LORD.

Just because you do not agree, does not change, the dead and dying are the facts.

Where the number 900000 coming from?