The Gospel of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
If you believe Jesus Yeshua, you are saved. This is all the Good News anyone should require. Remember believing is not just lip service, it is acting upon it too.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
If you believe Jesus Yeshua, you are saved. This is all the Good News anyone should require. Remember believing is not just lip service, it is acting upon it too.
You are saying that to believe you would act on that belief. Yet it is not our actions that God looks at for our salvation, it is our belief. We are unable to act out perfectly all that Christ tells us, so that brings us to repentance. It amounts to, like Christ and John and Baptist tells us, to repent.

The conclusion then is repent of your sins, let Christ forgive and wipe them out, and you will be saved. Scripture says that is what Christ came to tell us. Matt. 3:2 and 4:17.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
You are saying that to believe you would act on that belief. Yet it is not our actions that God looks at for our salvation, it is our belief. We are unable to act out perfectly all that Christ tells us, so that brings us to repentance. It amounts to, like Christ and John and Baptist tells us, to repent.

The conclusion then is repent of your sins, let Christ forgive and wipe them out, and you will be saved. Scripture says that is what Christ came to tell us. Matt. 3:2 and 4:17.
the belief guides the actions our actions come from our belief

“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7:21-23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

if we believe right the rest of it is a fruit of that purify the mind and heart and the actions will flow from a healed heart that is no longer in the condition above

belief is what corrects the evil thoughts and lusts those things are what provoked us to act in those ways we sin because of The motivations from the world that got into our hearts and minds.

if we have right belief the fruits are the actions they are always tied together what caused man to sin is what Satan injected into our minds and hearts the fallacy and lies corrupting our true belief what saves us is to repent of the worlds ways and ideas and turn to the truth and begin to let that become our belief

Christ is able to healOur issues that keep us bound to sin but only if we believe his word is true

BroTan

Sep 16, 2021
When he died for our sins, this was even the title written on his cross, "...JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS." Nevertheless, all kings must have a place to rule from, just as the emperors ruled from Rome and president’s rule from Washington, D. C. Well, Jesus is the great king and Jerusalem is the city that he will rule from. After returning to the earth, Jesus will take over and rule all other ruler ships. I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14). And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.(Revelation 11:15).

That's why he is not only called a king, but called KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. "And the kingdom and dominion and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most high, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. AND ALL DOMINIONS SHALL SERVE AND OBEY HIM" (Daniel 7:27).

I guess the meek will inherit the earth, since the kingdom is under the whole heaven and not up in heaven. As we have seen the kingdom of Jesus will last forever. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:4-6). After ruling for a thousand years with his saints, Jesus will then have judgment day.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20: 11-15) Read the whole chapter! All who are found worthy will enter into his kingdom and the rest will enter the lake of fire.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
When he died for our sins, this was even the title written on his cross, "...JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS." Nevertheless, all kings must have a place to rule from, just as the emperors ruled from Rome and president’s rule from Washington, D. C. Well, Jesus is the great king and Jerusalem is the city that he will rule from. After returning to the earth, Jesus will take over and rule all other ruler ships. I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14). And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.(Revelation 11:15).

That's why he is not only called a king, but called KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. "And the kingdom and dominion and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most high, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. AND ALL DOMINIONS SHALL SERVE AND OBEY HIM" (Daniel 7:27).

I guess the meek will inherit the earth, since the kingdom is under the whole heaven and not up in heaven. As we have seen the kingdom of Jesus will last forever. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:4-6). After ruling for a thousand years with his saints, Jesus will then have judgment day.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20: 11-15) Read the whole chapter! All who are found worthy will enter into his kingdom and the rest will enter the lake of fire.
Thank you so much for this thoughtful study. May I add some thoughts o it?

We need to keep in mind all scripture, all is truth. This is explaining how God wants us to work for Him, and what will happen in regard to that work. Work is the result of us accepting Christ as our Savior and leader. If we refuse to be led by Christ it is refusing Christ, but the work we do as a result of this is not what God looks at to determine our worth to live in His kingdom. It is our faith in Christ that is looked at. So all scripture is true, our works show our faith in Christ.

User00

Dec 30, 2021

What are your thoughts on this verse
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Thank you in advance

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

You have not understood what I have posted. Believing Jesus is not simply on the lips, but shown in our new person imitating Him as best given us to do.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
You have not understood what I have posted. Believing Jesus is not simply on the lips, but shown in our new person imitating Him as best given us to do.
It seems to me we are saying the same thing. Except the best we can do is not good enough, for if we say we do not sin we lie, so the best we can do is repent of sin. We cannot willfully sin and repent of sin.

BroTan

Sep 16, 2021
What are your thoughts on this verse
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Thank you in advance
In the beginning we suppose to have never died, until Adam. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (Roman 5: 12). So let's look at the death sentence the Lord put on man in Genesis 2: 15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Let's go into Genesis 3: 18 thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; 19 in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

So notice Adam and Eve didn't die that same day, but Adam live a very long time in fact in Genesis 5: 5 and all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. So Adam almost live a day to the lord. In the scriptures it's written in Psalm 90:
4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday When it is past, and as a watch in the night. But because of sin at it's highest level the Lord cut down the life of man. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. (Genesis 6: 1-3)

But at the second coming of Jesus that day living a thousand years will return. Let's go into Revelation 20: 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

This is consider the seven day.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth" (Revelation 5:10).

You can't understand this sentence as managing the country like the president of the world,We manage the world by using God's knowledge and wisdom, such as learning to forgive others, not getting angry easily, and such small things to manage and restrict the world, and affect the world from small things

BroTan

Sep 16, 2021
Thank you so much for this thoughtful study. May I add some thoughts o it?

We need to keep in mind all scripture, all is truth. This is explaining how God wants us to work for Him, and what will happen in regard to that work. Work is the result of us accepting Christ as our Savior and leader. If we refuse to be led by Christ it is refusing Christ, but the work we do as a result of this is not what God looks at to determine our worth to live in His kingdom. It is our faith in Christ that is looked at. So all scripture is true, our works show our faith in Christ.
The bible speaks of only one way to get eternal salvation. "One Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.(Ephesians 4:5,6). The road to eternal salvation starts with knowledge of the Holy Scriptures. God doesn't want us to memorize two or three verses, but instead he left the entire bible so we can learn how to get salvation. If we learn it, believe it and obey it (the bible), salvation will be our reward. For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. (Matthew 16:27)

BroTan

Sep 16, 2021
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth" (Revelation 5:10).

You can't understand this sentence as managing the country like the president of the world,We manage the world by using God's knowledge and wisdom, such as learning to forgive others, not getting angry easily, and such small things to manage and restrict the world, and affect the world from small things

I indeed can understand what I wrote, because I understand what we should of been and what we are going to become if do this this right. But Let's go into Psalm 82: 1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; He judgeth among the gods. 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, And accept the persons of the wicked? 6 I have said, Ye are gods; And all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes. God can not lie. (Num. 23:19) God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? And the bible says that scripture cannot be broken: (John 10:35) If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken. Now since God can not lie and the scripture can not be broken,

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I indeed can understand what I wrote, because I understand what we should of been and what we are going to become if do this this right. But Let's go into Psalm 82: 1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; He judgeth among the gods. 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, And accept the persons of the wicked? 6 I have said, Ye are gods; And all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes. God can not lie. (Num. 23:19) God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? And the bible says that scripture cannot be broken: (John 10:35) If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken. Now since God can not lie and the scripture can not be broken,
It is not that one day we will manage the world as high as the president of the world with Jesus.

But the knowledge learned from the Bible is applied in this world, not human knowledge, but God's knowledge.

such as learning to forgive others, not getting angry easily, love others as self from such small things to manage the world.

Do you agree?

BroTan

Sep 16, 2021
It is not that one day we will manage the world as high as the president of the world with Jesus.

But the knowledge learned from the Bible is applied in this world, not human knowledge, but God's knowledge.

such as learning to forgive others, not getting angry easily, love others as self from such small things to manage the world.

Do you agree?

Well in the scriptures it's written in Proverbs 2: 1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, And hide my commandments with thee;
2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, And apply thine heart to understanding;
3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, And liftest up thy voice for understanding;
4 If thou seekest her as silver, And searchest for her as for hid treasures;
5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, And find the knowledge of God.
6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: Out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Let's go into 2 Peter 1: 3 according as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I think this is what you are saying.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
“And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:46-49‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we have to believe that part first. Many Christians don’t believe that they need to hear and follow his word we have to let Jesus teach us then later this makes real good sense as we mature and doesn’t come as such a shock

“Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.”
‭‭James‬ ‭1:21-22‬ ‭

See if we don’t believe that were never going to come to repentance and act our actions have to come from our belief in the gospel Jesus teaches us well to live right and follow his word but we have to hear it first hear him teaching us about repentance and righteousness that’s when we can have faith and start walking in it

BroTan

Sep 16, 2021

Do you agree?

I agree with the knowledge but let's see what happen if we continue in the Lord's knowledge and understand. Let's go to Matthew 19: 27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. 30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

BroTan

Sep 16, 2021
After ruling for a thousand years with his saints, Jesus will then have judgment day. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20: 11-15) Read the whole chapter! All who are found worthy will enter into his kingdom and the rest will enter the lake of fire.

At this time new Jerusalem, the place that Jesus went to prepare, will come down from God out of heaven. Jesus never promised to take us up to this place, "and if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also" (St. John 14:3). Therefore, after Jesus returns and rules for a thousand years, the place that he went to prepare will be seen "...coming down from God out of heaven, prepared-as a bride adorned for her husband" (Revelation 21:2). We won't ever get to heaven, but heaven will get to us. Yes, the kingdom of heaven will be right here on the earth, because God wants his will to be done in earth as it is in heaven.

With all of this evidence of God's kingdom being on the earth, why do so many people believe they are going to heaven? Many people have misunderstood some of Paul's writings (II Peter 3:15-16) and they simply disregard the other scriptures. For instance, what people call "the rapture" is merely the second coming of Jesus. This will not take place before the great tribulation, as commonly taught, but after it. At the sound of the seventh trumpet the dead in Christ, living saints will meet the Lord in the air, But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (I Thessalonians 4:13-17) as he returns to establish his kingdom.

The sounding of the trumpet lets us know that this "so-called rapture" is after the tribulation, "Immediately after the tribulation...they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven...and he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet..." (Matthew 24:29:31). Many people teach that the dead saints, such as Elijah, are already in heaven. If this were true then they wouldn't have to be raised from the dead to meet Jesus in the air when he returns.

The entire bible changes if the saints were in heaven, even eliminating the first resurrection …And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:4-6).

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
After ruling for a thousand years with his saints, Jesus will then have judgment day. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20: 11-15) Read the whole chapter! All who are found worthy will enter into his kingdom and the rest will enter the lake of fire.

At this time new Jerusalem, the place that Jesus went to prepare, will come down from God out of heaven. Jesus never promised to take us up to this place, "and if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also" (St. John 14:3). Therefore, after Jesus returns and rules for a thousand years, the place that he went to prepare will be seen "...coming down from God out of heaven, prepared-as a bride adorned for her husband" (Revelation 21:2). We won't ever get to heaven, but heaven will get to us. Yes, the kingdom of heaven will be right here on the earth, because God wants his will to be done in earth as it is in heaven.

With all of this evidence of God's kingdom being on the earth, why do so many people believe they are going to heaven? Many people have misunderstood some of Paul's writings (II Peter 3:15-16) and they simply disregard the other scriptures. For instance, what people call "the rapture" is merely the second coming of Jesus. This will not take place before the great tribulation, as commonly taught, but after it. At the sound of the seventh trumpet the dead in Christ, living saints will meet the Lord in the air, But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (I Thessalonians 4:13-17) as he returns to establish his kingdom.

The sounding of the trumpet lets us know that this "so-called rapture" is after the tribulation, "Immediately after the tribulation...they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven...and he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet..." (Matthew 24:29:31). Many people teach that the dead saints, such as Elijah, are already in heaven. If this were true then they wouldn't have to be raised from the dead to meet Jesus in the air when he returns.

The entire bible changes if the saints were in heaven, even eliminating the first resurrection …And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:4-6).
“The entire bible changes if the saints were in heaven, even eliminating the first resurrection”

Unless the first resurrection is here that’s how they got into the kingdom and the second death has no power over them

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

they are being given power over the second death right there.

it doesn’t change the Bible the Bible is what tells us there’s a kingdom in heaven where Christ is reigning with his saints . It would however change our understanding of the Bible a little bit which is why we study to grow our understanding.

“But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I think that it’s important to understand revelation isn’t a continuos vision it’s several visions overlapping one another and is not at all linear in design or expression of its concepts it’s much more perpetual in nature

alot of Christians don’t believe that heaven is a real place where Christ is sitting on the throne already but he is there and those who believes the gospel and passed from death to life are with him those who didn’t are waiting for the resurrection of the dead d jidgement leading to the second death something Christians already escaped from if they accepted and believed his word

The resurrection is of a spiritual body spiritual bodies live in the spiritual realm we aren’t raised up with earthly bodies but heavenly ones

“It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15:44-46, 49‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Of people are raised up in a spiritual body why would they be on a natural earth dwelling and not in the heavenly place they were raised up as spiritual bodies for ?