Many will be judged for what they have done with this pandemic.many truth tellers and doctors were saying this about vitamin d 2 years ago.
and many got banned of the internet for saying it.
Many will be judged for what they have done with this pandemic.many truth tellers and doctors were saying this about vitamin d 2 years ago.
and many got banned of the internet for saying it.
Then it seems strange that the Lord told you not to take the vaccine, but not all believers.
So as two brothers postet in 2016 that the Lord told them who will be the next president. To one brother he said it will be Clinton and to the other it will be Trump.
If the Lord is against the vaccine, he would let it know to all believers.
So I cant trust you in this matter.
You don't think Yahweh would reveal something to one believer and not another? I mean, He revealed things to John but not the other disciples. Does that make Revelation untrustworthy? Or how about when Jesus was transfigured and only Peter, James, and John saw the transformation? The other disciples were left out of that awesome experience. Does that make their account untrustworthy?
Repeat this word
Sadly we do have those on this forum that appear unable to comprehend even the simplest testimonies. However, I see this as the Lord saying "repeat this word".
1. The vaccine came out in January of 2021. I personally had no interest in getting it as I had already recovered from Covid. Many others did get it. I viewed this vaccine like all other vaccines, a personal choice that people can make.
2. In August of 2021 the mayor of my city declared a vaccine mandate that would cause me to resign my job. At this point I had more than enough reason to not trust this experimental vaccine. The people pushing it were clearly lying, being deceitful, and even being criminal by violating the Nuremberg codes. I attended rallies in the city and I was interviewed by the press because I had chosen to resign rather than be vaccinated. At that time there were not clear enough scientific studies so to keep it simple I said that since I had recovered I had immunity and had no need for the vaccine.
4. In my resignation letter I made it very clear that everyone should view my resignation as the strongest statement I could make concerning how I felt about the vaccine and that I was especially against any vaccine mandate for the kids.
5. This is now more than 5 months later, almost six months and today there are many scientific studies out that prove natural immunity is more effective and more durable than the vaccine, and that the vaccine is neither safe nor effective. I am now sharing those publicly as a warning to all.
6. Warning people about a harmful vaccine is not the same as judging a Christian's walk before the Lord, despite how much Aidan and Rhomphaem try to say it is, they have twisted, contorted and mangled what i have said to then infer with their voodoo interpretation that this is what I have said. I have given the strongest rejection of this and they have been unable to point to a single post that says this yet they continue to push this lie. It is deceitful and slanderous.
To me the strongest warning sign is how those who push this vaccine on others are liars.
Try reading post #197, you are so full of yourself you assume every word is about you,Now you are calling others liars and assigning to them an occult predication. You really do take the biscuit, brother. You have made hundreds of posts on this subject into numerous threads and as far I can spare the time to read them you have often conflated being a good Christian with being against the vaccine. So if anyone does support the vaccine they are by direction poor Christians. In fact as you assert here - liars. So whilst you appear to easily incite accusation against others and infer it in many of your posts what I have said and @Aidan1 on that theme in this thread is easily read - despite that you fein not to understand what has been said to you or about you where appropriately cited.
No amount of appeal to reason and to explaining oneself to you will produce anything other than derision and accusation of a stated and inferred kind. Thats just the way it is, brother. As I said, we are not children in a sweet shop - so no one is going to weep over a spilled jar of sweets.
Try reading post #197, you are so full of yourself you assume every word is about you,
6. Warning people about a harmful vaccine is not the same as judging a Christian's walk before the Lord, despite how much Aidan and Rhomphaem try to say it is, they have twisted, contorted and mangled what i have said to then infer with their voodoo interpretation that this is what I have said. I have given the strongest rejection of this and they have been unable to point to a single post that says this yet they continue to push this lie. It is deceitful and slanderous.
Get over yourself, I said specifically what my issue was with your posts and then in another paragraph indicating another thought, another theme I referred to those who "push this vaccine". Clearly based on my post yesterday that referred to Fauci but it also refers to all the scientists with the phony letter. it refers to Gov Cuomo, it refers to Boris Johnson, it refers to Biden, Psaki, Pfizer, CNN and a whole host of others.Then don't include my username in your posts if you intend to speak about others
Try being rational and sense the direction of your own words - even if they are stated plainly and in reality need little effort to grasp.
We are not in a test-tube, brother.
.
Get over yourself, I said specifically what my issue was with your posts and then in another paragraph indicating another thought, another theme I referred to those who "push this vaccine". Clearly based on my post yesterday that referred to Fauci but it also refers to all the scientists with the phony letter. it refers to Gov Cuomo, it refers to Boris Johnson, it refers to Biden, Psaki, Pfizer, CNN and a whole host of others.
The world does not revolve around you. This thread and this forum is about the great Covid criminal coverup, now unless you are involved in that we are not interested in you.
No, I just read the Bible and hypothetical mealy mouthed reasons why I shouldn't follow the Lord's leading are to be completely rejected. If you are worried that some family member will be offended because you didn't get the vaccine then you are not worthy of the kingdom.
You don't understand what Jesus said. In order to bring in the kingdom families being split apart is inevitable. You do not allow the unbeliever to drive the car or determine your walk. I will follow the Lord, if that results in a fire falling on the Earth and a division in a family, well the Lord told us that would be the case.
My responsibility is to witness, what you do with that is up to you. If I keep quiet your blood will be on my hands, if I speak then I will be free of your blood.
It takes a special kind of religious bigotry to make such a hash of being intelligent and then try to pass it all off as spiritual insight and fighting the good fight.
Why would that be strange? I had recovered, I had natural immunity, I saw no reason to get the vaccine, yet they were mandating an experimental vaccine which violates the Nuremberg code, they lied about this saying it was approved and yet pulling a bait and switch giving people the experimental vaccine. They were censoring anyone who had questions, ridiculing and mocking them. That is all I knew at the time I decided not to take it.
However, I did not have conclusive proof that it was harmful, and by the time it was mandated half of my church had already taken it. I was clear for myself not to take it, and anyone who asked I was more than willing to share my testimony and since I was interviewed on the local news everyone I worked with and went to church with knew where I stood. But I never considered this a matter of the faith nor did I feel I had clear evidence to tell people not to take it. Also, it is a health decision which depends a lot on your personal situation.
That said, in my resignation letter I made it clear that my resignation should be seen by others as the clearest and strongest statement I could make that something was rotten.
Why you ignore what I have written?
Strange is not that you recovered.
Strange is that the Lord told you personsonal not to take the vaccine (post 188) but not told it to all.
Then you ignore the reality! To say that the vaccine is harmful is still not true.
As every medicament or vaccine there are sideeffects and people can develop a heavy course and die.( nowehere in history a vaccine or medicament was given to such a mass of people)
That you are covered from Covid without any harm is a reason to be thankful. But there are much people who do not. They die or have still after recovering health problems.
You were the one to gave the picture from the fire (pandemic) and gasoline(vaccine)
And emphasis your intention is warn people to snatch them out. This means clear not to take the vaccine.
Well I have shared it on this forum. I decided within 24 hours of Deblasio's mandate to retire from teaching, a month later my wife also resigned and two months later we put the house up for sale, and a month after that we signed a contract for a new house in SD and have moved out of NYC. There, now this testimony is on this thread as well as others.Also I cant find a previous post in this thread where you said that the Lord told you to leave your job and leave NY.
You said the Lord told you not to take the vaccine.
In post 179 you said you told Gods word, but bible is not speaking about Corona and the vaccine.
I have no problems that you have a anti vac position. But if you sell your view as Gods view, I must tell you that this is simply not true.
That the matter of take a vaccine is splitting Christians is a tragedy, as I statet in begin of our "conversation"
So I dont see any benefit for you or me to go ahead with this Theme.
May our Lord bless you!
It is the normal progression. You can't work without the shot, you can't eat at a restaurant without the shot and now you can't drive a car without the shot. Next they'll go door to door.Resist unto death, or become a slave to the satanic system. It’s really that serious:
INSANE: Austrian Government Authorizes Dystopian Vaccine Registry and Imposes COVID Restrictions Through January 2024 – Will Begin Pulling Drivers Over at RANDOM and FINING UN-BOOSTED Citizens Next Month
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rs-random-fining-un-boosted-citizens-next-mo/