The Gun Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I like the Ar, but prefer the Mini 14 which is obviously based off of the M14
I had a Mini 30 that shot like a dream, but I got tight for money and sold it. If I knew what I would get for it, I would still have it. I had a bunch of old guns my family had passed down and I took them all to an auction. I had the Mini 30 and a S&W Model 19 Combat Magnum both in like new condition. I wished I had set a minimum on those two, as they almost stole them from me. The older guns did quite well. Live and learn.

blue-smiley-feeling-sad.gif

Dec 12, 2013
I had a Mini 30 that shot like a dream, but I got tight for money and sold it. If I knew what I would get for it, I would still have it. I had a bunch of old guns my family had passed down and I took them all to an auction. I had the Mini 30 and a S&W Model 19 Combat Magnum both in like new condition. I wished I had set a minimum on those two, as they almost stole them from me. The older guns did quite well. Live and learn.

View attachment 192016
Yeah I hear ya....I had a boat load of weapons I had to sell in 1995 to pay for insurance and med. bills for my handicapped son who was born in 1995....racked up almost a million worth of med bills in 6 months....Numerous commerative 30-30s, Browning Hi Power 9s, AKs, Ithaca 12 gauge pump shot guns, numerous 50 cal muzzle loaders, numerous Ruger 22s, old school 38 special Cop gun from Chicago, etc....and a new 4 wheeler, totally redone camper etc........sucked for sure!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
You did what you needed to do to provide for your son, and your reward will in no wise be kept from you.
The Model 19 S&W made my eyes light up, one of my favorites.
Blessings

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
G-d has been very good to me in this area as well, He has lead me to some awesome S&W revolvers, M19's, M64's, etc.
Found one model 64 a man had bought new in the 70's, fired fewer than 20 rounds in it and put it in his safe, didn't touch it till the day he sold it to me.
He delights in giving us the desires of our heart, if we will but serve him.
bless you

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
No one has input on what I will help the claus dude bring me for an AR upper??
thinking 223 Wylde for the chamber

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Very poor analogies. In any case, the comment (yours? someone else's?) that under a democratic president guns would be banned makes no sense as we have had quite a few of them over the last 200 years and guns are still legal. What we need are less assault rifles. Period. No need. You want to shoot/target practice or animals for meat ... no issue with that.
How do you define "assault riffle"? Do you mean one that fires more than one round for every trigger pull? Those are already illegal. Do you mean a semi-automatic rifle that looks military? Do you mean any semi-automatic rifle?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
How do you define "assault riffle"? Do you mean one that fires more than one round for every trigger pull? Those are already illegal. Do you mean a semi-automatic rifle that looks military? Do you mean any semi-automatic rifle?
I think the left-wing politicians define any semi-auto rifle that looks military as an assault rifle. Especially those that accomodate a large capacity magazine. That "black gun" look is starting to be prevalent in the hunting arms category, so expect there to be a backlash on that. :cool:

Trailblazer

Sep 8, 2014
I have never had an armed person break into my home and IF they did, how could I be sure I would have my gun in hand. Also many gun accidents with children and too many school shootings. Must get rid of asssault rifles. Voting BLUE today!!!
Better to have and not need, then to need and not have. Iran loves the blue demo gods also. Billions of American dollars went to fund Iran's terrorist organization. Now more rockets launched into Israel Demo gods want open borders for America. Open up the borders for armed bad people to cross if they wish?

Way too many people die in car crashes every year. Guess cars should be banned also?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you Trailblazer, many have fallen for the propaganda and misinformation from the leftists.
We either operate out of love or fear. I will accept the responsibility to love and protect the family G-d gave me.
You will as well, bless you friend.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Sig Sauer P-365 on sale at Bass Pro.

View attachment 192915
Yes, if Sig would put a safety on them, I would likely buy one. They feel pretty nice, but I don't want to carry a round in the chamber without a safety... unless it's a true long double action pull. IIRC, this one has a short double action pull similar to the Glocks.... I should go check one out again, I suppose.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
a friend speaks very highly of his CZ compact.
cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-compact-9mm-black-14-rd-mags/

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I just made another acquisition... I added a Stoeger M3000 Freedom Defense shotgun to my small collection. It's made by Stoeger in Turkey, under the supervision of their parent company, Benelli.

Very smooth action, inertia driven. I think I'm going to like it.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
As nasty as I think Turkey is, they do make fine firearms.
congratulations!

Dec 12, 2013
I just made another acquisition... I added a Stoeger M3000 Freedom Defense shotgun to my small collection. It's made by Stoeger in Turkey, under the supervision of their parent company, Benelli.

Very smooth action, inertia driven. I think I'm going to like it.
I like my JM Pro Series Tactical 12.......Stagger loaded I might add with 3 inch MAG ---> #4's and Buck HAHAHAH

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I like my JM Pro Series Tactical 12.......Stagger loaded I might add with 3 inch MAG ---> #4's and Buck HAHAHAH
I've heard good things about those... of course, anything Miculek approves of is bound to be worth it.... I had thought about a Mossberg, but had been sort of hankering to try one of the Stoegers. I've been wanting a recoil operated shotgun ever since I saw a demonstration video of the Benelli.