The hatred of Jews

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 3, 2023
The United Nations Security Council has just adopted a draft resolution with 14 votes in favor, 0 votes against and 1 abstention, demanding an immediate ceasefire respected by all parties in Ramadan and the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages, and stressing the urgent need to expand humanitarian assistance to civilians throughout the Gaza Strip. The United States abstained.

This is the first resolution adopted by the Security Council since the outbreak of the current Palestinian-Israeli conflict that explicitly calls for an immediate ceasefire. Guterres, who is visiting the Middle East, responded to the adoption of the resolution for the first time on social media. He said that the Security Council adopted a long-awaited resolution on Gaza, demanding an immediate ceasefire and the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages. This resolution must be implemented and any failure will be unforgivable.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
No, the church doesn't replace the Jews. All kinds of Scripture I posted just said so. Your comment is just factually untrue. The land was promised, then regathering, then repentance. And for you to suggest that because one is a Jew that they are guilty of murder or pedophilia is way off the charts.

But the land promise was specific to the Jewish people and God will fulfill that promise.

Blinded for a time Romans 11
They were blinded for a very short time in the first century not 2000 years.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
If God gave the land to the Jews, let them prove they are Jews by accepting Jesus as Messiah.
The temple was destroyed along with all the genealogical records.

When the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D., the temple, with all of its archives and tribal genealogies, was completely destroyed, as well. Since that day, no Jewish person can prove by written records his or her ancient genealogy.

Interesting how God works.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
God has promises to keep to the Jews. Romans, you know the rest.
The passages you used to defend this belief referred to the "seed" of Abraham, rather than the "seeds" of Abraham. Paul spelled out plainly the promises to the "seed" of Abraham refer to Christ.

Are Jewish students usually trapped in a library with haters banging on the doors to get to them?
Are you referring to a particular event? Are you aware of all of the circumstances of the event? Because you clearly are not aware of the circumstances that led to the creation of the ADL. Frankly, if anyone trapped in the library you mention - irrespective of religion - is as evil as Leo Frank that the wicked ADL try to defend even to this day, he deserves what he got and much more. I'm not saying that this is the case, but events leading up to a situation are important. Don't fall for the Communists' playbook if you are not one. I largely ignore when the ADL squeal anti-semitism, because they think it is anti-semitic to execute a pedophile.

Facts?! I have never heard anyone call the ADL a hate group,nor the rest of what you said,
Perhaps you haven't heard the BLM group called a hate group either, but never-the-less they are.

Ugh can we ban the term straw man, it's annoying. No one said they should be. But I don't have any facts about the reason the ADL was started. So far I simply have you claiming it to be true.
Read the ADL's own mission page. The group was created after a convicted murderer and pedophile - Leo Frank - was justly sentenced to death, but acquitted by a corrupt governor. However, the people had the final say as declared in the Constitution, and in turn overturned the corrupt governor's decision by doing what he would not - executing the evil man themselves. The ADL think it is anti-semitism to justly punish evil men who claim to be Jews - this is hate against children and murder victims, not to mention Christians and peoples of all other religions.

Where have I ever said Jesus was not the Messiah? The verses make it clear that God made promises through Abe that He will keep. He swore an oath to keep! I showed the verses that shows the promise was passed down to each generation, to you and your seed. God will keep His promise to the Jews.
Your faulty theology is supporting these so-called Jews' false religion, that they are their own messiah. Don't fall for it, and don't encourage them in their damnable cult. Jesus is the one and only Messiah, for them and for us - indeed, for the whole world.

It is speaking of now. God has always had a plan to bring His chosen back to Him. He will fulfill that promise.
God knows all who are His, but that doesn't give us the right to encourage and support injustice in case the perpetrators of crime include some of those who will later receive God's mercy. Indeed, by with-holding justice and supporting such evildoers, these wicked ones may not be driven to repent of their crimes and ultimately end up facing eternity in Hell-fire. Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent - God detests them both.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
The passages you used to defend this belief referred to the "seed" of Abraham, rather than the "seeds" of Abraham. Paul spelled out plainly the promises to the "seed" of Abraham refer to Christ.
So explain the Scriptures I posted. Explain what they are talking about.

Are you referring to a particular event? Are you aware of all of the circumstances of the event? Because you clearly are not aware of the circumstances that led to the creation of the ADL. Frankly, if anyone trapped in the library you mention - irrespective of religion - is as evil as Leo Frank that the wicked ADL try to defend even to this day, he deserves what he got and much more. I'm not saying that this is the case, but events leading up to a situation are important. Don't fall for the Communists' playbook if you are not one. I largely ignore when the ADL squeal anti-semitism, because they think it is anti-semitic to execute a pedophile.
I dislike when people tell only one part of a story. I read the case, the back and forth and Frank would not have been convicted had that happened today. There were far too many issues to consider this a clean case. A young woman is strangled in GA and they come up with the black guy and the Jew as suspects. Hey, I love the south but GA is not known for it's tolerance of race. You've slanted the story with your own bias. And it has nothing to do with the ADL. Anyone can go and read for themselves the facts behind the case. The things they did wouldn't fly today in court. And one of the witnesses changed his story more than once. Just completely wrong.

Perhaps you haven't heard the BLM group called a hate group either, but never-the-less they are.
And there are people here that call MAGA a hate group and it's false, so there you go. ADL is not a hate group. lol Who do they hate?! smh

Read the ADL's own mission page. The group was created after a convicted murderer and pedophile - Leo Frank - was justly sentenced to death....
No, just no. I could print out the whole case but there isn't room. No, that's a slanted and biased opinion. He would have never been convicted had it happened this day in age.

Jesus is the one and only Messiah, for them and for us - indeed, for the whole world.
Don't put words in my mouth. I have never said anything different in all the time I have been here. Don't act like I have, you know better. I have been very clear on this subject.

God knows all who are His, but that doesn't give us the right to encourage and support injustice in case the perpetrators of crime include some of those who will later receive God's mercy.
You're advocating that we treat all Jews a certain way based on a case what 50 yrs ago? A flawed case, full of prejudice in GA known at that time for it's inherent racism. And that in fact the ADL who hates no one and simply defends Jewish people is evil based on this flawed case. You're not doing yourself any favors here trying to prove you aren't anti-Semitic.

Indeed, by with-holding justice and supporting such evildoers, these wicked ones may not be driven to repent of their crimes and ultimately end up facing eternity in Hell-fire. Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent - God detests them both.
I'm disappointed. After reading the case to understand what you were talking about I see more of a bias in you than I saw before. You really need to take this to the Lord and ask for a softened heart.

Dec 3, 2023
So explain the Scriptures I posted. Explain what they are talking about.

I dislike when people tell only one part of a story. I read the case, the back and forth and Frank would not have been convicted had that happened today. There were far too many issues to consider this a clean case. A young woman is strangled in GA and they come up with the black guy and the Jew as suspects. Hey, I love the south but GA is not known for it's tolerance of race. You've slanted the story with your own bias. And it has nothing to do with the ADL. Anyone can go and read for themselves the facts behind the case. The things they did wouldn't fly today in court. And one of the witnesses changed his story more than once. Just completely wrong.

And there are people here that call MAGA a hate group and it's false, so there you go. ADL is not a hate group. lol Who do they hate?! smh

No, just no. I could print out the whole case but there isn't room. No, that's a slanted and biased opinion. He would have never been convicted had it happened this day in age.

Don't put words in my mouth. I have never said anything different in all the time I have been here. Don't act like I have, you know better. I have been very clear on this subject.

You're advocating that we treat all Jews a certain way based on a case what 50 yrs ago? A flawed case, full of prejudice in GA known at that time for it's inherent racism. And that in fact the ADL who hates no one and simply defends Jewish people is evil based on this flawed case. You're not doing yourself any favors here trying to prove you aren't anti-Semitic.

I'm disappointed. After reading the case to understand what you were talking about I see more of a bias in you than I saw before. You really need to take this to the Lord and ask for a softened heart.
How to keep the Commandment of not killing people and returning to the Promised land.

If you think there is nothing wrong with Jewish extremism, you must something wrong with something.

If you think Palestinians deserve to die,all Palestinians should be killed,And return all the land to the Jews.Is this racism?

If what God promised must be fulfilled,So what about god said If the Jews don't turn to him,They shouldn't go back to the Promised land.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
If you think there is nothing wrong with Jewish extremism, you must something wrong with something.
It's not extreme to protect the people of your country from terrorists.

If you think Palestinians deserve to die,all Palestinians should be killed,And return all the land to the Jews.Is this racism?
Point to me where I said that?

If what God promised must be fulfilled,So what about god said If the Jews don't turn to him,They shouldn't go back to the Promised land.
Romans 11 says they will turn back to God.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Would you call it "extremism" if some crazy person wanted to exterminate you and you did everything you could to defend yourself? Every nation has the right to defend itself by any and all means. Personal and national suicide are not options.
If you think Palestinians deserve to die, all Palestinians should be killed, And return all the land to the Jews. Is this racism?
Unfortunately it is the Hamas terrorists controlling the Palestinians who do not care if all Palestinians are killed. As long as Hamas can try to exterminate the Jews. So don't blame Israel if Hamas wants to use Palestinians as human shields or cannon fodder. Blame the so-called "international community" for ignoring Hamas terrorists (sponsored by Iran).
If what God promised must be fulfilled, So what about god said If the Jews don't turn to him, They shouldn't go back to the Promised land.
God said no such thing. In fact, quite the opposite. There was a time not too long ago when Israel was in control of all of Palestine. But they failed to have the Palestinian Arabs moved to Arabia altogether. They mistakenly believed they could live side-by-side with those who hate them with a passion. And more recently they were still under that delusion, which is why Hamas attacked on October 7. All Muslim and Arab countries (as well as Palestinian Arabs) have deeply resented the presence of the Jews in Palestine from the very beginning. But God allowed the formation of the nation of Israel in 1948 so that eventually all Bible prophecies would be fulfilled, and Christ would reign over all the earth. God's hand is still over unbelieving Israel (though we may find this hard to believe).

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Leo Frank that the wicked ADL try to defend even to this day,
I did a huge deep dive on this case about a year ago I did not realize it was the precursor to the ADL

"There was an affidavit of a girl who went to the factory to pick up the wages of her family member who worked at the plant. When she entered Leo Frank’s office he tried to touch her lower limbs (the polite way of saying private parts). Depositions were transcribed in May 1913 by an investigator of Pinkerton’s national detective agency and they provide clear evidence of Frank’s bawdy character. This example of an affidavit against Leo Frank was not made public at the time of the inquest or pre-trial because it would have contaminated the forthcoming jury pool. I recently received a copy of the transcript from the AJA in Cincinnati, Ohio."

This man, H. Dalton (forensic Historian) who has examined over 2400 pages states it was an open and shut case even under today's standards.
Leo Frank had the best lawyers in the state.

A general search on Google paints such a different story of his innocence.

Think of all the money and effort to rebuild this man's character when he was found guilty under Georgia law.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I did a huge deep dive on this case about a year ago I did not realize it was the precursor to the ADL

"There was an affidavit of a girl who went to the factory to pick up the wages of her family member who worked at the plant. When she entered Leo Frank’s office he tried to touch her lower limbs (the polite way of saying private parts). Depositions were transcribed in May 1913 by an investigator of Pinkerton’s national detective agency and they provide clear evidence of Frank’s bawdy character. This example of an affidavit against Leo Frank was not made public at the time of the inquest or pre-trial because it would have contaminated the forthcoming jury pool. I recently received a copy of the transcript from the AJA in Cincinnati, Ohio."

This man, H. Dalton (forensic Historian) who has examined over 2400 pages states it was an open and shut case even under today's standards.
Leo Frank had the best lawyers in the state.

A general search on Google paints such a different story of his innocence.

Think of all the money and effort to rebuild this man's character when he was found guilty under Georgia law.
It's very sad. The same people who would defend the reputation of this murdering pedophile are probably the same as those defending the Jeffrey Epsteins, the Obamas (or whatever his real name is) and Hillary Clintons of the world. They couldn't see the truth even if they had their noses up against it. How many lives need to be ruined for such people to see the truth? Are they so selfish they will only learn when it affects them? How can Christians fall for such lies? And how can they be so sure of the lies, they not only believe them, but go out to war against the truth? I'm asking rhetorical questions, but it's little wonder to me that the Earth is in the state it is in.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
It's very sad. The same people who would defend the reputation of this murdering pedophile are probably the same as those defending the Jeffrey Epsteins, the Obamas (or whatever his real name is) and Hillary Clintons of the world. They couldn't see the truth even if they had their noses up against it. How many lives need to be ruined for such people to see the truth? Are they so selfish they will only learn when it affects them? How can Christians fall for such lies? And how can they be so sure of the lies, they not only believe them, but go out to war against the truth? I'm asking rhetorical questions, but it's little wonder to me that the Earth is in the state it is in.
Agree, a lot of deception.
What a tragic case for that poor girl and those other woman.

I went back to review the case and there were actually 20 girls that testified on Frank's extremely inappropriate interactions towards the young girls, so much so that they had to clear the court room of women back then.

I think some people are blinded to truth when it comes to the side they favour, it always comes down to bias and seeking the confirmation of that bias.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Agree, a lot of deception.
What a tragic case for that poor girl and those other woman.

I went back to review the case and there were actually 20 girls that testified on Frank's extremely inappropriate interactions towards the young girls, so much so that they had to clear the court room of women back then.

I think some people are blinded to truth when it comes to the side they favour, it always comes down to bias and seeking the confirmation of that bias.
And it's out there in plain sight - the ADL are still trying to defend this long-dead pedo. They think because he was a Jew, he somehow had a right to rape and murder kids. Jesus said it would be better for such people to be cast into the sea with large millstones tied about their necks (and Jesus was talking to real Jews), so I don't know where Christians get the idea to be supporting such wickedness in this day and age simply because people claim to be Jews.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
It's very sad. The same people who would defend the reputation of this murdering pedophile are probably the same as those defending the Jeffrey Epsteins, the Obamas (or whatever his real name is) and Hillary Clintons of the world.
Don't be putting words in my mouth!! I don't appreciate it in the least. I don't know what Supremacist websites you all are looking at but this was not a clear cut case.

They couldn't see the truth even if they had their noses up against it. How many lives need to be ruined for such people to see the truth? Are they so selfish they will only learn when it affects them? How can Christians fall for such lies? And how can they be so sure of the lies, they not only believe them, but go out to war against the truth? I'm asking rhetorical questions, but it's little wonder to me that the Earth is in the state it is in.
I don't know what lies you are talking about. It's utter nonsense for you to consider the ADL a hate group. Who do they hate? Who are they going after? Come on now. Use a lick of common sense.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
@Moses_Young

Boreing is now asserting stating "Christ is King" is antisemitic on Twitter.:rolleyes:

View attachment 261869
Kinda deceptive of you to not put the whole tweet. This is the sort of tactic one would expect from the left.
Jeremy Boreing
How is saying “Christ is King” antisemitic?

The same way anything becomes antisemitic - when it is used for the purpose of expressing antisemitism. It’s like asking “how does a shovel become a murder weapon?” When it is used to murder someone. This isn’t hard. A shovel is not innately a murder weapon. Saying “Christ is King” is not innately antisemitic.

It’s all about how a thing is used. Saying “Eat some cornbread” is not racist if I say it to my three-year-old when she is refusing her dinner. If I start saying it as a response to X posts by black commentators I don’t like, it has taken on a meaning beyond what is innate. In other words, it is connotatively racist, not denotatively racist. So too “Christ is King” may be antisemitic in connotation while not in denotation when it is being used to express antisemitism.

When did this become so? It has always been so. Is it so? Yes. Innately. Additionally, saying “Christ is King” for an evil purpose - like using it as a weapon to express your hatred or disdain for the Jews - is a grave sin. It plainly violates the Third Commandment “Thou shall not carry forth the Name of the Lord thy God in vain.” Surely if I rape and murder someone - like Hamas did on 10/7! - and all the while I shout at them “Christ is King,” - or “God is Great!” - we would agree that I have committed three grievous crimes, not two. Rape? Yes. Murder? Yes. But also the great crime of implicating God in the first two crimes. So one must be cautious how one uses the Name of God. God will not be mocked.

Invoking Him in vain self-promotion, or to troll Jews, or to attack your political rivals is to carry forth His Name in vain. Jesus Christ is King, sure enough. King of Heaven and of Earth. King of Jew and Gentile alike. Yet a bruised reed He will not break, and a faintly burning wick he will not smother.

So don’t use His Name as a cudgel to bash those in whom the Light of God yet flickers. If you do, you are a blasphemer and an antisemite and a piece of crap generally, and the fear of the Lord is clearly not in you. It will be, though.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Kinda deceptive of you to not put the whole tweet. This is the sort of tactic one would expect from the left.
Jeremy Boreing
How is saying “Christ is King” antisemitic?

The same way anything becomes antisemitic - when it is used for the purpose of expressing antisemitism. It’s like asking “how does a shovel become a murder weapon?” When it is used to murder someone. This isn’t hard. A shovel is not innately a murder weapon. Saying “Christ is King” is not innately antisemitic.

It’s all about how a thing is used. Saying “Eat some cornbread” is not racist if I say it to my three-year-old when she is refusing her dinner. If I start saying it as a response to X posts by black commentators I don’t like, it has taken on a meaning beyond what is innate. In other words, it is connotatively racist, not denotatively racist. So too “Christ is King” may be antisemitic in connotation while not in denotation when it is being used to express antisemitism.

When did this become so? It has always been so. Is it so? Yes. Innately. Additionally, saying “Christ is King” for an evil purpose - like using it as a weapon to express your hatred or disdain for the Jews - is a grave sin. It plainly violates the Third Commandment “Thou shall not carry forth the Name of the Lord thy God in vain.” Surely if I rape and murder someone - like Hamas did on 10/7! - and all the while I shout at them “Christ is King,” - or “God is Great!” - we would agree that I have committed three grievous crimes, not two. Rape? Yes. Murder? Yes. But also the great crime of implicating God in the first two crimes. So one must be cautious how one uses the Name of God. God will not be mocked.

Invoking Him in vain self-promotion, or to troll Jews, or to attack your political rivals is to carry forth His Name in vain. Jesus Christ is King, sure enough. King of Heaven and of Earth. King of Jew and Gentile alike. Yet a bruised reed He will not break, and a faintly burning wick he will not smother.

So don’t use His Name as a cudgel to bash those in whom the Light of God yet flickers. If you do, you are a blasphemer and an antisemite and a piece of crap generally, and the fear of the Lord is clearly not in you. It will be, though.
Oh please, anyone can search it out for more info, like how when you posted stuff about COVID that only gave one side of the story.

I did not feel right posting that horrible diatribe against Christ Jesus the King!

But I guess I should have remembered "Facts don't care about your feelings?"

This is the most ridiculous assertion Boreing makes....

Additionally, saying “Christ is King” for an evil purpose - like using it as a weapon to express your hatred or disdain for the Jews - is a grave sin.

A little ironic don't you think, Christians with all the money they donate and how they turn on those who dare not support the Zionist effort will soon be called guilty of hate speech with a simple truism "Christ is King".... you ready to judge when that is hate speech, have at it.

In my book it is never hate speech, it is truth.

response.JPG

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
this was not a clear cut case.

The law works like this, the prosecution bears the burden of guilty to present a case beyond a reasonable doubt.... so it not at the level of a clear cut case.

Lawyers, in retrospect have examined the evidence and the testimonies of the case and have affirmed it met the threshold of "beyond a reasonable doubt."
And please do not bring in the racism card because the police brought in a black man and found him believable and let him go.
He was pronounced guilty by a white all male jury and he was white and it was based on the evidence and the testimonies.

It was only after successful powerful lobbing of certain organizations in backroom deals was his sentence commuted.

Frank's pedantry is on record.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Oh please, anyone can search it out for more info, like how when you posted stuff about COVID that only gave one side of the story.

I did not feel right posting that horrible diatribe against Christ Jesus the King!

But I guess I should have remembered "Facts don't care about your feelings?"

This is the most ridiculous assertion Boreing makes....

Additionally, saying “Christ is King” for an evil purpose - like using it as a weapon to express your hatred or disdain for the Jews - is a grave sin.

A little ironic don't you think, Christians with all the money they donate and how they turn on those who dare not support the Zionist effort will soon be called guilty of hate speech with a simple truism "Christ is King".... you ready to judge when that is hate speech, have at it.

In my book it is never hate speech, it is truth.

View attachment 261941
Definitely hit a nerve!

What “other” side in the Covid trash did I leave out?

Every entity on Earth was ONLY reporting the side you claim I left out.

Weak sauce dude.

You omitted that whole tweet for a reason and got caught.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
You omitted that whole tweet for a reason and got caught.
If you say so, the full tweet does even vindicate him it makes it worse, lol

"I got caught" so silly but if it makes you feel powerful by all means.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
If you say so, the full tweet does even vindicate him it makes it worse, lol

"I got caught" so silly but if it makes you feel powerful by all means.
I don’t feel powerful. I am powerful!

Just like you, and every other believer.