The Hebrew word for "deception"...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Seeing as how NASA is an acronym for the National Aeronautic Space Administration then they fooled you good.
 
Well Joshua was the son of Nun, so does that mean he was Roman Catholic?

Just saying.............

:cool:
 
...is actually "nasa"! Did you know that?



The Hebrew word for deception is NASA?

No.

No it's not.




With a computer and an internet connection you can research any topic in the world in just minutes... even seconds.

We might all do well to take a minute or two out of our day to check the crazy things we hear... before repeating them.

: )
 
Last edited:
I guess I'm going to make another post just because this really bugs me.
: )

It's fine to read weird things, or consider odd ideas, or think "outside the box", that's all fine.
But it really is INCREDIBLY easy to do a cursory bit of fact checking.

What about sources?
What if you try to research and only get a "traditional source", or "one view"... well then that's your own fault for being lazy.

In a couple of minutes you can find dozens of different sources from all over the world with intrinsically different biases.
So in just a few minutes you really can do an extraordinary amount of very broad research.


That's all.
I don't really care about NASA.
But I am amazed at the extraordinary technology most of us have right in our pockets.
How about we get off our lazy bums for 5 seconds and put it to good use?

:)

And I'm not mad at the OP.
Everybody does this, lol.
 
I guess I'm going to make another post just because this really bugs me.
: )

It's fine to read weird things, or consider odd ideas, or think "outside the box", that's all fine.
But it really is INCREDIBLY easy to do a cursory bit of fact checking.

What about sources?
What if you try to research and only get a "traditional source", or "one view"... well then that's your own fault for being lazy.

In a couple of minutes you can find dozens of different sources from all over the world with intrinsically different biases.
So in just a few minutes you really can do an extraordinary amount of very broad research.


That's all.
I don't really care about NASA.
But I am amazed at the extraordinary technology most of us have right in our pockets.
How about we get off our lazy bums for 5 seconds and put it to good use?

:)

And I'm not mad at the OP.
Everybody does this, lol.

Tru dat! :D

As a matter of fact, I wondered about the meaning behind your one-lens eyeglasses avatar. Here's what I found just by Googlin' the image.

Willie Maxwell II, an American rapper from Paterson, NJ known professionally as Fetty Wap (or Fetty) , lost one eye due to glaucoma and was fitted with a special one lens ocular prosthesis. Subsequently, a fan created this one-lens meme as a joke.

fetty_glasses.jpg
 
Tru dat! :D

As a matter of fact, I wondered about the meaning behind your one-lens eyeglasses avatar. Here's what I found just by Googlin' the image.

Willie Maxwell II, an American rapper from Paterson, NJ known professionally as Fetty Wap (or Fetty) , lost one eye due to glaucoma and was fitted with a special one lens ocular prosthesis. Subsequently, a fan created this one-lens meme as a joke.

View attachment 181670


You're very sneaky.